Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just discovered Blue Plate Mayonnaise.

It's FABULOUS!

I bought it on Amazon Pantry because of Covid and I never want to stop buying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 8:40 PM

Does it work well as a masturbatory lubricant?

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2020 3:45 AM

You bitch OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2020 3:50 AM

Blue Plate is watery. Hellman’s and Dukes is better.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2020 3:51 AM

You're treading on thin ice, OP. Mayonnaise arguments get ugly round these parts.

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2020 3:58 AM

[Quote] Blue Plate is watery.

Lie!

Many restaurants use it because of it's creamy thickness and stability.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2020 4:05 AM

[Quote] Does it work well as a masturbatory lubricant?

Yes. I'll never go back to lube.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2020 4:06 AM

Hellman’s and Dukes are made from soybean oil. This looks like one of the few kinds of mayonnaise without it.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2020 4:07 AM

I grew up with Hellmann's, and it's what I compare all other mayo against. Hellmann's is the best to me. I've tried other ones and they always disappoint me.

How is this different from Hellmann's?

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2020 4:09 AM

Atherosclerotic much?

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2020 4:18 AM

[quote]Hellman’s and Dukes are made from soybean oil. This looks like one of the few kinds of mayonnaise without it.

The ingredients are: [bold]soybean oil[/bold], distilled vinegar, egg yolks, water, sugar, salt, calcium disodium as a preservative, natural flavors

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2020 4:23 AM

If you use it in moderation it's fine, r9/hon.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 7:52 PM

I have Kewpie mayo, which is supposed to be the ultimate. I haven't tried it yet.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 8:05 PM

You type fat!

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 8:14 PM

Doesn't soybean oil grow flabby moobs?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 8:35 PM

I love Blue Plate, Duke’s and Kewpie. They’re all delish....each has its appeal. Blue plate is great in chicken and tuna salads. Duke’s is the best for tomato sandwiches. And kewpie is perfect in egg salad.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 8:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!