Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fav Kegan Keller finally breaks his silence on BLM

And here it is. Lmaooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 1:00 PM

So it sounds like he imploded again and is shutting everything down and pulling a Justin Owen.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2020 5:13 PM

What happened to the thread discussing Kegan’s religious conversion and leaving the whoring life behind?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 2:00 PM

He’s a mess and looks terrible with that bleach blond hair

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 3:36 PM

Kegan Keller troll, please die.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 3:44 PM

What am I missing? I just see a picture of a dude I've never seen before. Did OP forget to link an article?

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 3:52 PM

has a big crush on Kegan Keller, there have been several threads about this kid before this one r5.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]I will not be posting ever again and do not subscribe to my profile I am no longer choosing to live this life style, I regret and am thoroughly ashamed of the decisions I have made in living this lifestyle. In conclusion if you’re reading this know that God is real and there is a judgment day coming! Repent and turn to God!

Posted on his OnlyFans page.

Wonder who got to him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2020 1:16 AM

R7 his Mormon roots were gonna come out. No matter how far you move away, there is always this small part of you that questions what you’re doing and if you’re bad for it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2020 1:19 AM

Hm, how come the other threads about him were deleted? Anyway, he's confirmed he was Amish, and he did try to go back to his family because he was missing them so badly, but apparently two weeks was enough.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 5:13 PM

So he went from straight, to bi, to now identifying as gay. Don't know if he's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 6:26 PM

I thought he was Amish not Mormon. Didn’t I read that in some other page?

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 7:18 PM

R11 Yes he’s Amish, though he does look very Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 7:40 PM

He's a Trump supporter🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 1:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!