Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NFL Now Supports Players Peaceful Protests Against Racism & Inequality

Of course we all know they're just jumping on the bandwagon because the tide has turned in favor of the players who protest. I can just see the NFL bigwigs sitting in the conference room now. "Well guys, looks like we're gonna have to bite the bullet and let these bastards kneel and keep our mouths shut".

I wonder if Kaepernick will get an offer to play soon. I'm betting he will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2020 7:08 PM

Colin K should be allowed to kneel on the necks of every owner and Roger G.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2020 1:18 AM

I hope if he gets an offer he tells them to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2020 1:34 AM

Wow, they are SO progressive. Not!

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2020 1:35 AM

No surprise the National Felon League would be anti police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2020 1:50 AM

R3 Forgetting about this so soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2020 2:53 AM

Statements are fine and dandy. Actions mean something. What policies is the NFL putting in place to stop racism? Will players who kneel still be punished more harshly than those committing domestic violence? Will the blackballing of Colin Kaepernick be ended? What about in the NFL offices--is that discrimination going to stop? Is the NFL going to contradict it's Orange God?

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2020 7:04 PM

By the 2019 season, NFL and team rules--played out in tandem with Twitler--had effectively stopped players' protests.

per Wiki--

As of 2019, only three players in the NFL continue to protest.

Eric Reid of the Carolina Panthers continues to kneel and says he will continue to do so in the future. Reid is the first player on the Carolina Panthers to kneel during the playing of the national anthem. [106]

Kenny Stills who was traded to the Houston Texans continues to kneel during the playing of the anthem.[107] Stills says that he will continue to do so even if his job is threatened as a result.[108]

Albert Wilson of the Miami Dolphins continues to kneel during the playing of the national anthem.[109]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2020 7:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!