Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black Female Police Officer Checks Her Fellow Officer, Who Is Now Suspended - Ft. Lauderdale

Hey Guys, please watch this video. Male police officer pushes a kneeling protestor (black woman). Officer (sorry, don't know her rank) Krystal Smith, black woman cop, yells at him and checks him. Very moving to watch. I wish more officers were like her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2020 8:43 PM

I wonder if he had to hit a woman in his household to feel "masculine" again after being checked.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2020 12:52 AM

Love her but that cop was hot

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2020 12:54 AM

I hope this link is better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2020 1:07 AM

I’m just sayin’, “Amen!” Run that motherfucker OUT!

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2020 1:44 AM

She's so articulate.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2020 1:46 AM

The problems we face are not due to whiteness, straightness, or religious affiliation. They are due to maleness. Always have been. Remove the maleness from all the equations and fix the world. Men should just stay home, take care of the house and kids, be silent, and leave the running of the world to women.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2020 1:53 AM

r6, not quite. Remove heterosexual hyper masculinity and many problems in the world would be resolved.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2020 3:56 AM

What about only African-American police only work in African-American communities? And only white cops only work in white areas? Latino cops in Latino neighborhoods? Would that work? Maybe I’m too simple minded.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2020 4:11 AM

Every male cop should have a female cop partner to keep his aggression in check!

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2020 3:45 PM

Are most of these cops on ‘roids or something?

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2020 6:21 PM

Why don’t they all do this? My coworkers LOVE to correct me.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 7:11 PM

Do you know that you can be rejected from becoming a police officer for being too smart? They know that people who are intelligent will get bored as shit with the monotony and will not take as well to the unquestioning hierarchy as those with mediocre to low intelligence. Explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2020 7:40 PM

Aren't a lot of cops ex-military?

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 7:51 PM

[quote] What about only African-American police only work in African-American communities? And only white cops only work in white areas? Latino cops in Latino neighborhoods? Would that work? Maybe I’m too simple minded.

R8, sorry, no, I don't think that's the solution. IMO, there just needs to be a representative mixture of police officers in every town and city. "Representative" meaning representative of the town's or city's people who live there.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 8:27 PM

Cops are brutalizing protestors just to keep the right to brutalize black people

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2020 8:31 PM

Most cops are on steroids. It's encouraged and a lot of them deal on the side. Ex military make better cops because they're trained to only use weapons as last resort.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2020 8:32 PM

[quote] What about only African-American police only work in African-American communities? And only white cops only work in white areas? Latino cops in Latino neighborhoods? Would that work? Maybe I’m too simple minded.

I’m sorry, but I know of no communities that are solely white, Latino, or African American

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2020 8:33 PM

I just don’t see how they get away with everything. What took these protesters so long?

Enough is enough. The good cops like this lady need to be given raises as an incentive. As for the bad ones, cut the dead weight.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2020 8:34 PM

R17, come to the Midwest and I will show you.....

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote] Do you know that you can be rejected from becoming a police officer for being too smart? They know that people who are intelligent will get bored as shit with the monotony and will not take as well to the unquestioning hierarchy as those with mediocre to low intelligence. Explains a lot.

R12, I'm sorry, but I don't think that's true. I worked in law enforcement, not as a police officer. I'm not sure what the entry process is like, but I know a little about the promotion process, e.g., from patrol officer to sergeant or detective. There is a written test (among other things) for that. The officers with more education tend to do better on the tests and end up getting promoted.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2020 8:36 PM

All the police have to do is keep their cool. Protestors may try to provoke them, but just keep your fucking cool.

The white police officer just walked away after slamming that woman to the ground, proving that NONE of the protestors were doing anything illegal at all.

KEEP YOUR COOL

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2020 8:37 PM

Then again, I've also seen some really dumb guys get promoted. Made me want to cry, really.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote]She's so articulate.

That's the protestor. You can't hear her.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2020 9:02 PM

Google 'too smart to be a cop' and you'll see that I'm right. There is an upper limit to the IQ they'll accept to match the lower limit. It might not be everywhere, but it is common. There have been court decisions on it saying it's legal for them to discriminate based on higher IQ.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2020 1:22 AM

R24 I think they look for people that follow orders without asking questions. That’s why military people are suited to police work.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2020 6:56 PM

R25, also why less intelligent people are wanted. Smart people question bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2020 8:20 PM

Funny, that's EXACTLY what I do to the ratchet raccoons that invade my yard and intimidate my cats.

Good goin', Sis!

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2020 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!