Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Below Deck Med!

Sandy called her Hanner in the first two minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418August 18, 2020 5:30 AM

That second stew's accent is very annoying - it matches her personality......

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 9:36 PM

Well, she is Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 9:38 PM

Guido, Italian bitch, former male model.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 9:57 PM

Non appetite, enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 10:21 PM

Bon^^

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 10:22 PM

Is the dad bod deckhand gay? He pinged hard for me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2020 3:13 AM

That Italian bitch is gonna give Hanner a stroke. She is a fucking bitch though. They should fire her ass. Male model is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2020 9:15 PM

Lara is tedious and should be fired at once. Captain Sandy must be thirsty.

Lara's behavior is so much like so many folks in the work place now - entitled and unable to accept that someone is her boss.

It looks like we have to put up with her at least one more week. I don't know if I can take it.

Where is Paget when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2020 9:18 PM

ALTHOUGH I would like to see a Lara vs. Jenna death match - if it was really to the death.....and not nude.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2020 9:19 PM

The male model is weird looking. When he told that chick that he was a model, she and I both reacted with "WTF??" faces.

Since the crazy stew isn't a native English speaker, some of her actions could be a result of her meaning getting lost in translation. Maybe in her native language she isn't such a disaster.

Hanner has a bloke dawn unda! I hope that we get to meet him this season.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2020 9:20 PM

Hanner is pregnant. No more yachting for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2020 9:32 PM

lol hanner has met her match!

oh...saw jenna cry on wwhl...satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2020 9:32 PM

I don't watch this show, but that chick in the pic @OP looks like Ivanka Trump if she hadn't had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2020 9:37 PM

Hanner gets fired at some point during the season.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2020 9:45 PM

thanks, andy!

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2020 9:47 PM

I'm not a big Hanner fan, but that Italian bitch is an absolute cunt. Of the highest order.

She is so entitled, so disrespectful, and so arrogant. Like most Italians.

I was really hoping that Hanner would have knocked her out on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2020 10:14 PM

This is Hanner's payback for for her treatment of Bugsy, Brooke, & June - and the fact that Sandy's desperately wants to fire her, but production won't let her

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2020 10:21 PM

I'm not a Hanner fan but she's not a bad person so I'm glad to hear that she's happily pregnant. She's wanted to meet a man for years now so hopefully she's met a good one who will stick around.

No ring but a baby on the way. Kate would never give away the milk for free.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2020 11:11 PM

It's a pity Hanner has such tacky tattoos on her back.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2020 11:12 PM

I think Hanner got knocked up by some guy who clearly isn't rich (because if he was, she'd brag about it), but can make the support payments and in the absence of nothing else going on in her life, she kept it. She's sort of like Kate in that she's not a "bad" person, just sort of a shallow & damaged person

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2020 11:49 PM

I'm glad this is Hannahs last season of refusing to work due to her superior work ethic and history. This bitch has yet to actually clean or organize or properly set a damned table in how many damned seasons?

I dont know if her lack of work ethic surpasses her lack of appeal to the males on board, but completely inverse to how appealing she actually is vs her self estimation. She's the only woman I've seen on this show begging any man let alone poor lil Conrad for sex...

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2020 12:34 AM

I think the model deck hand will get his cock sucked by the heavier deckhand. Hawt.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2020 12:54 AM

these shows make yachting look miserable. They hire the worst people, then demo abusive labor and management strategies. I hope people realize that it is a soap opera. It is fake. Do not get any ideas about managing people at work, from this show. The clients come across as scum.

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2020 1:40 AM

Lara seems to be a bit of a psychopath. She's got dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2020 1:42 AM

Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2020 3:21 AM

^Yes. She could be that clueless, having previously been a chief stew and expecting Hannah to treat her with respect and consult rather than dictate. But she was definitely planted by the producers. For the drama,

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2020 4:33 AM

Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

Mmmm, I don't know; I hired a guy who was a military wannabe/National Guard who was a toxic mix of entitlement, insecurity, stupidity and attitude who from Day One acted like he was too good to do the job for which he'd been hired (and at best, he was barely competent). Even the National Guard wouldn't promote him (likely because of his attitude), but wore camo pants, combat boots & stomped around like he was a little general all the same.

While this attitude is not limited to young people, an employee with a massive chip on their shoulder is not that unique.

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2020 8:01 AM

Producers definitely push the drama. Last thing they want is a boring crew. Their editors are not that good.

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2020 10:21 AM

R18 . Good luck Hannah Honnee! I thought for sure Lara was from Spain with that superior attitude but she’s just a rude italian. Kiko the chef is a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2020 10:53 AM

[quote] Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

She absolutely could be.

Did you listen to her in the first episode? Her arrogance goes beyond work.

Lara was bragging about how she has "never been dumped." Apparently, she does the dumping, when her boyfriends don't pay enough attention to her. Then she just moves on.

She clearly has the same attitude towards work.

This bitch should not be anywhere near a customer service job, PARTICULARLY a high-end customer service job.

That charter guest was much too generous, giving them an 18,000 Euro tip.

The service was extremely slow, the stewardesses were inattentive, and the food seemed sub-par. And what kind of fucking chef doesn't know what the hell an over-easy egg is?

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2020 11:18 AM

The eggs looked horrible! All cooked together. Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2020 11:26 AM

R29 here Oops my comment Wasn’t complete. I wanted to say in response to r18 that Kate is probably too skinny to be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2020 11:29 AM

Kiko is cute, but he only knows how to cook Brazilian food.

His eggs were horrible and his steak looked tough.

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2020 11:30 AM

ohhhh...kiko and the model...double teaming the bearish one!

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2020 12:40 PM

Does someone get kicked off the yacht for doing/bringing drugs on board?

It's the South African "model" guy, isn't it?

When he was explaining how he used to be a drug runner in South Africa, they basically gave away the preview that was shown in the first episode.

Why would he be so stupid as to bring drugs on the yacht? No wonder you can barely make out what the fuck he is saying, in interviews. The guy is probably high as a kite.

I guess that's also how he stays so thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2020 12:52 PM

Robert (Westergaard)'s modeling photos aren't half bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2020 12:55 PM

Lara is playing Hanner like a fiddle. It's kind of fun to watch. I don't think Lara minds if she ends up being fired.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2020 2:36 PM

Lara is an Italian cunt.

Which is actually redundant.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2020 3:35 PM

Lara acts more like an Italian American cunt than an Italian cunt. I don't think Italian girls are cunty generally speaking. IA's yes. I went to High School with a ton of them and they were all arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2020 3:47 PM

When Hanner gets the boot, you don't think Captain Sandy will give the job to Lara do you?

I would have to stop watching if Lara took up any more time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2020 11:30 PM

Where does Lara the Italian cunt disappear to this time?

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2020 11:30 PM

Off the show.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2020 4:24 AM

So glad Lara is gone. She's disgusting.

Is Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Bass, gay? He looked like he was checking out Kiko the chef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2020 7:46 AM

UGh, got roped into this bullshit waiting for something to download. None of the guys "Ping" The model is gross. Lara was CLEARLY a plant. The tech guy with the bald head was FUCKING hot. What's his name again? I'd like to stalk his social media. THANKS.

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2020 11:38 AM

Ace of Base's Ulf Ekberg Speaks Out About Alleged Past Nazi Ties

Musician under fire after a report surfaced claiming has was a member of a pro-Nazi band before he helped form the hitmaking Swedish pop quartet

"I have always been deeply regretful of that period in my life...."

But I'm sure that he loves the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2020 1:12 PM

Thank the TV gods that Lara is gone!

What a useless cunt.

Of course now I'm worried who is going to show up next week.....

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2020 4:44 PM

r43 I also saw the sign. He is probably a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2020 4:52 PM

Roy Jr. must be suckling his sons!

by Anonymousreply 48June 16, 2020 6:05 PM

Roy needs a ManZiere

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2020 3:55 PM

Having a talented Daddy ain't a profession - but it's a hell of an easy way to make a living if you have someone smart looking after things.....

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2020 5:03 PM

Lara is a Grade A beeeotch. I think she's destined for a sad existence.

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2020 5:28 PM

Lara was cray-cray. I'm guessing she thought it would be fun to be on a reality show, then when she got on the show, she realized she'd still have to actually WORK, then decided to just be a nasty cunt with the hope she'd be fired.

Then when Cap'n Sandy gave her another chance, she probably thought, "Oh, fuck," and finally decided to walk.

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2020 5:28 PM

From a purely physical standpoint, Pete is hot as hell and I'd let him fuck me on every deck on that boat.

When he opens his mouth and his misogyny and goomba-ness comes out, though, he's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2020 5:31 PM

Welp, looks like Pete has been cancelled:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2020 5:32 PM

bdf!

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2020 5:35 PM

Pete is fug and what a surprise he is a racist! I see deplorable written all over him

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2020 6:01 PM

Pete stands right at the intersection of Big-dick Face Street and Ugly Face Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 57June 17, 2020 6:26 PM

R54 Pete's not only a misogynist pig, but a racist, too? Oh, color me shocked.

Enjoy his hot body as long as you can. Looks like they're going to be editing him out of future episodes.

by Anonymousreply 58June 17, 2020 6:36 PM

But he cried when Lana denied him! Big sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 59June 17, 2020 6:44 PM

R59 He cried because he was horny and wasn't gonna get dat Italian poosy.

by Anonymousreply 60June 17, 2020 6:49 PM

I think Lara saw Hannah taking smack about her at dinner and cut her losses. She expected to be co-Chief Stew. Hannah was not having it.

by Anonymousreply 61June 17, 2020 6:52 PM

What did Pete say?

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2020 6:55 PM

Looks like posted something racist on social media. You know, like most Bravo "stars" do.

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2020 6:58 PM

Shouldn’t we get to judge for ourselves whether he should be canceled?

by Anonymousreply 64June 17, 2020 7:01 PM

R64 Must've been pretty bad if they acted so swiftly to fire him and edit him out of future episodes.

by Anonymousreply 65June 17, 2020 7:03 PM

I tried to find out what he posted but there is nothing online, just that he was fired for whatever "it" was.

by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2020 7:31 PM

One article said he posted a racist and sexualy explicit meme on Instagram. Can only imagine how offensive it was.

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2020 7:34 PM

WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK (OR LIFE)!!!

Holy fuck, it is bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2020 8:13 PM

Here's the racist tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 17, 2020 8:13 PM

And his response once he was found out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Here is his "douche bra" response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 17, 2020 8:15 PM

I am so no shocked but Pete’s initial fucked up post and his tone deaf response. It’s not just racist it is misogynistic. The guy is such a deplorable. Was clear in all his interactions in the first three episodes. Too bad he had such a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 72June 17, 2020 9:09 PM

I was very shaken by Roy Orbison Jr’s proud display of his bitch tits. He clearly inherited a ton of money and doesn’t give a fuck cuz most folks would be somewhat self conscious about displaying those pointy boobies of his.

by Anonymousreply 73June 17, 2020 9:21 PM

Pretty woman......

by Anonymousreply 74June 17, 2020 9:26 PM

Holy fuck, what an asshole. Yup - fire him and edit him out completely.

by Anonymousreply 75June 17, 2020 9:43 PM

When Sandy and Malia were on WWHL on Monday they intimated that Pete was going to be a MAJOR problem this season.

by Anonymousreply 76June 17, 2020 11:39 PM

from whole foods to social media hate...

be careful what you wish for!

by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2020 11:42 PM

Who's the new deckhand? Sandi said it's someone Hanner knows.

by Anonymousreply 78June 18, 2020 12:26 AM

R78 I'm guessing Bugsy or Brooke, she hated both, but Bugsy worked to make everyone dislike her, especiallywith the 'when I chief stew' schtick.

by Anonymousreply 79June 18, 2020 12:33 AM

Where does bravo find these people? There nutjobs and racists.

by Anonymousreply 80June 18, 2020 2:07 AM

[quote] Who's the new deckhand? Sandi said it's someone Hanner knows.

[quote] I'm guessing Bugsy or Brooke, she hated both, but Bugsy worked to make everyone dislike her, especiallywith the 'when I chief stew' schtick.

I'm guessing it might be June. Remember, "June, June, Hannah? June, June, Hannah?" Rofl.

The show fucked over June that one season. Sandy asked the 3rd Stew Anastasia to become the "chef," which left the position open. So the producers filled it with June. Then Sandy said the Anastasia wasn't doing a good job, and they called Ben to come in and take over chef duties.

Anastasia went back to her old position as 3rd Stew, which meant that they had to fire June, because they didn't need her any more.

June was pissed and crying, but she had no choice. She had to leave.

I always thought that Bravo owed her a position on future season. Maybe they're going to bring her back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 18, 2020 4:10 AM

I love that Peter never got her name right. He looks like a guy that likes to smell his own farts.

AHAHAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 82June 18, 2020 9:55 AM

It's not surprising that Pete would be in love with that Italian cunt.

Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 83June 18, 2020 9:59 AM

I hope they bring back June...she seemed really baked.

by Anonymousreply 84June 18, 2020 11:41 AM

The boys will go crazy over her if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2020 1:11 AM

I want Bugsy to come back, but I'm sure she won't, since she said she'd never work with Hanner again.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2020 1:14 AM

Did Captain Sandy get veneers or is she back on the sauce? I don't remember her having such a slurry voice, I know veneers can do this as you get used to them, but her teeth don't look all that different to me.

by Anonymousreply 87June 23, 2020 3:09 AM

I'm on the fence about Pete.

Maybe he shouldn't have been cancelled so fast.

He seems like a nice enough guy, if not a little bit clueless.

As an example, Pete truly seemed to not know that he was calling Malia "sweetheart" all the time. And he really doesn't seem all that bright.

by Anonymousreply 88June 23, 2020 8:16 AM

Pete's social media post was beyond disgusting. What's worse, he showed no remorse for it. He may be an idiot, but even someone with an IQ in the negative should know how inappropriate that was.

Cancel him and never give him a chance for renewal.

by Anonymousreply 89June 23, 2020 11:26 AM

But....but....Pete is white and straight with big muscles! We can’t cancel him! We only want to cancel the fat, old gays!

by Anonymousreply 90June 23, 2020 12:11 PM

R90 I'll gladly cancel a muscle head. We already have a surplus.

by Anonymousreply 91June 23, 2020 12:56 PM

Bugsy.....was okay until she got the idea that she was a star.....I can't imagine how she will be any different this time.....

Too much drama.......or, can we really have TOO MUCH DRAMA on this show?

by Anonymousreply 92June 23, 2020 4:16 PM

Good to see Hanner working her tail off this episode. Let the slacking begin! Jessica has some fucked up lips. She's give the trout look new meaning.

by Anonymousreply 93June 23, 2020 6:49 PM

R93 Jessica looks like a stripper at a sleazy club on Western Avenue in LA.

by Anonymousreply 94June 23, 2020 7:06 PM

I don’t know why I like these Below Deck shows. Nothing ever happens.

by Anonymousreply 95June 23, 2020 7:26 PM

Man, I noticed Jessica has really bad skin. Even the plastic lips and tits can't distract from that.

by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2020 1:46 PM

most boring eppy evah! keep the kids off the boat!

by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2020 2:56 PM

It's really a shame that Pete is such a racist, sexist pig, because he was so fucking adorable with those kids on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2020 3:22 PM

Pete is a butt hurt ass!

Omg hanner’s face when she heard Bugsy’s name. So good.

So is Malia Capt.Sandy’s Protégée or plaything? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2020 6:57 PM

Bugsy is so odd looking. More like Fugsy.

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2020 7:14 PM

I haven’t seen Bugsy, but if Sandy and Malia like her and Hannah doesn’t, I’ll probably be ream Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2020 7:31 PM

I definitely liked Bugsy in her season with Hanner. She worked circles around Hanner, and that pissed Hanner off. At the end of the season, Bugsy told Hanner she thought she was a lousy chief stew. I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2020 7:39 PM

R99 Well, being as Malia is a whore (or at least she was in her season with Adam), nothing would surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2020 7:41 PM

I’m not saying that Malia is bad at her job or she fucked her way into that job but she seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote] I haven’t seen Bugsy, but if Sandy and Malia like her and Hannah doesn’t, I’ll probably be ream Bugsy.

There seems to be a secret that Hannah is keeping.

When she was talking to the other stew in the crew mess about Bugsy, she said something pretty cryptic. It was like, "you really don't have a clue what happened, do you?"

I think that Hannah's dislike of Bugsy goes much deeper than what we saw on their last yacht. Probably something that happened after filming ended. Even Malia said that she knows they won't be able to work it out.

by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2020 12:22 AM

Hannah is threatened by Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2020 5:03 PM

Or maybe just her ass face.

by Anonymousreply 107June 25, 2020 10:20 PM

The stew Jess really has an Angelina Jolie thing going on, and she’s got hideous tattoos as well! Lara was so insubordinate I’m amazed she wasn’t fired immediately. It’s going to be interesting to see how they edit Pete out without making a mess of the show. I can’t imagine it coming off well. This season is well on its way to being a bigger shit show than BD sailing yacht.

by Anonymousreply 108June 27, 2020 5:19 AM

I miss the crew from last season with that Kiwi girl and lazy Jack. That was a good crew.

by Anonymousreply 109June 27, 2020 1:21 PM

BD used to be one of my guilty pleasures, but I've think they've run the show into the ground with recycling the same people rather than bringing in new oddball types, like June. Sandy & Hanner hate each other & Captain Lee & Kate were fond of each other to the point that CP overlooked behaviors that he would've reprimanded another crew member for.

It'll be interesting in a (hopefully) post-COVID-19 world if Bravos shows like BD or even Vanderpump Rules can survive since they all involve some tight knit, physically close social setting.

by Anonymousreply 110June 27, 2020 9:31 PM

These super yachts are so useless, apparently if there’s 15 knots of wind (17mph) that 180’ ship can’t leave the dock. I’d be pissed if I had chartered such a fragile boat.

by Anonymousreply 111June 30, 2020 2:45 AM

It’s not that the ship is fragile. It’s that it is not possible to maneuver safely in port. They are packed tight.

by Anonymousreply 112June 30, 2020 5:26 AM

pete has some big feets.

by Anonymousreply 113June 30, 2020 7:34 AM

I'm infatuated with Justin the Primary Charter guest.

He reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. I like his preppy style, and he's even a financial manager in NY!

That guy Leon is so trashy. He's Russian, right? At first I was hating him, but by the end of the episode he didn't seem so bad.

Does anyone remember Justin's last name? I can't believe I forgot it, because he said it about six times when he got on the yacht! "Hi, I'm Justin (blank). Hi, I'm Justin (blank)." I must be going senile, but I really want to look him up on social media.

by Anonymousreply 114June 30, 2020 9:53 AM

^they repeat the ep.

by Anonymousreply 115June 30, 2020 4:40 PM

justin thorton

by Anonymousreply 116June 30, 2020 8:52 PM

thornton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 30, 2020 8:54 PM

Thanks R116/R117!

I've already begin checking him out on Instagram.

He seems like a nice guy. Not pretentious and douchey.

Do you think he might be gay? He really seems to be more into his dog, than into any female. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 30, 2020 8:55 PM

How did he make all his money?

Yachts. Private jets. Lucky him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 30, 2020 8:56 PM

Aston Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 30, 2020 8:58 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 30, 2020 8:58 PM

R118. Not pretentious and douchey....seriously??? That’s ALL he is.

by Anonymousreply 122June 30, 2020 9:00 PM

alabama real estate?

by Anonymousreply 123June 30, 2020 9:04 PM

I was wondering about the Alabama thing, R123.

How do you go from Alabama to NYC global jet setter?

by Anonymousreply 124June 30, 2020 9:09 PM

Three girl guests and one guy guest from the bar.....who was the guy for?

by Anonymousreply 125June 30, 2020 9:11 PM

trust fund more than likely

by Anonymousreply 126June 30, 2020 9:11 PM

R119: His dog looks terrified there, as he does about half the time.

by Anonymousreply 127June 30, 2020 9:57 PM

He seems gay to me

by Anonymousreply 128June 30, 2020 10:34 PM

R127 maybe in that photo, but he really loves his dog. Takes the little guy everywhere he goes.

R128 take a look at this group photo. It doesn't exactly scream straight guys.

But who knows? I could be wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 1, 2020 1:29 AM

couple, throuple, asian fag hags which includes the asian bear.

by Anonymousreply 130July 1, 2020 1:31 AM

asshole guest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 1, 2020 1:35 AM

R131 he Has to be Russian Mafia

by Anonymousreply 132July 1, 2020 1:42 AM

i thought he sounded russian too. prob a spy trip to spain!

what about the long haired woman...must be off! party in bangkok tonight!

by Anonymousreply 133July 1, 2020 1:46 AM

Hehe R131 and R132.

I have to admit that I find him slightly hot.

It was actually funny how he put Hannah in her place, with the oysters. She kept insisting that it wasn't on his preference sheet, and when he pointed it out to her, she was furious!

As much as he came across like a rude asshole, I think he's just very up front. He asked for oysters because he ordered oysters.

Then he called Hannah to pick them up in the cab and said, "Are you coming or not?" Lol. Again, it came across as rude, but I think that's just the way he speaks to people.

I also like his dad bod.

I'm wondering if he's Justin's boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 134July 1, 2020 1:53 AM

What in the hell is with this photo?

Who takes pictures like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 1, 2020 1:57 AM

R134 did you watch a different episode? Hannah brought the Russian douche his preference sheet to prove oysters were not on there.

by Anonymousreply 136July 1, 2020 2:44 AM

i think the pic lays out the group. baldish guy and russian. justin and the 2 by him are the throuple. asian fag hags.

left to right

by Anonymousreply 137July 1, 2020 2:57 AM

interspersed asians

by Anonymousreply 138July 1, 2020 2:57 AM

[quote] did you watch a different episode? Hannah brought the Russian douche his preference sheet to prove oysters were not on there

Yeah, and he showed her that the oysters WERE on his preference sheet.

But he had it listed under "dinner" and not "lunch," which is why she missed it. But he pointed it out to her.

Watch the episode again.

That's when she stormed off and said, "you were right you f'in douchebag." She was probably embarrassed at being wrong.

by Anonymousreply 139July 1, 2020 4:20 AM

they did not have enough money to leave the dock and that beach picnic was shit. I think just actors.

by Anonymousreply 140July 1, 2020 7:42 AM

[quote] they did not have enough money to leave the dock and that beach picnic was shit. I think just actors.

What are you talking about?

Captain Sandy wouldn't let them leave the dock, so it was the crew's responsibility to find activities for them.

There would be no show if the guests just went off on their own land tours.

Stupid Malia suggested the beach picnic (without checking the rules of the beach) and stupid Captain Sandy said okay (without first checking the rules of the beach).

They should have just had lunch on the yacht and put out the beach toys which could have been launched from the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 141July 1, 2020 7:50 AM

those people are just playing rich on tv. It is a reality tv show. Please god, do not let anyone of these loser become the next republican nominee for president.

You all need to go to a Neurologist.

by Anonymousreply 142July 1, 2020 7:55 AM

I would like to explore Kiko's little hairy ass

by Anonymousreply 143July 1, 2020 9:25 AM

That is one cute dog.....

Yes, I got that he was demanding the oysters when he came on board - and they were listed under his dinner preferences.....either way, they didn't have them.....

That guys is pretty much an ass though.....I would hate to work for him.

by Anonymousreply 144July 1, 2020 4:35 PM

I can see why Hannah hates Bugsy. Bugsy is good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 145July 1, 2020 4:50 PM

i googled thornton and alabama. i did not do a family tree but the first one there from va was washington's successful cousin. i did not search a family tree.

by Anonymousreply 146July 1, 2020 4:53 PM

second cousin

by Anonymousreply 147July 1, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote] I can see why Hannah hates Bugsy. Bugsy is good at her job.

Exactly.

Bugsy makes Hannah look bad, plus Captain Sandy is always praising Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 148July 1, 2020 5:34 PM

Bugsy face looks like what a regular person's face looks like when he's looking into a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 149July 1, 2020 9:27 PM

Bugsy would never tell a guest “if you wanted oysters you should have said so.”

by Anonymousreply 150July 1, 2020 9:32 PM

Seems like the producers are totally punking Hannah this year. I love it

by Anonymousreply 151July 1, 2020 9:36 PM

You're right, she would have jumped overboard and come up with a dozen of them in her mouth.....

by Anonymousreply 152July 1, 2020 9:36 PM

Hanner is so interesting. Even on her best day, she hates her job and is terrible at it. Why does she work in yachting? Why does she work in customer service? Is she a spoiled brat who ran away from her rich yet controlling family? That would be my guess. Hopefully being off the boat and away from customers while caring for her baby will make her happy. Because her career makes her miserable.

by Anonymousreply 153July 1, 2020 11:21 PM

He's got good bone structure. Took me years to get bone structure. And don't think bone structure's not important. Nobody started to call me "Mademoiselle" until I was seventeen and getting a little bone structure. When I was your age, I was skinnier than a pole. I never thought I'd have nothin' up here.

by Anonymousreply 154July 2, 2020 1:20 AM

oops wrong thread. lol. tho maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 155July 2, 2020 1:21 AM

Today’s NY Times has a big article of the behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 156July 2, 2020 6:47 PM

I think that Captain Sandy wants to be in Malia, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 157July 2, 2020 6:47 PM

Capt Sandy is a micro manager...she shouldn't be concerned with table scapes.

by Anonymousreply 158July 2, 2020 7:07 PM

[quote] Capt Sandy is a micro manager

She's a female. They can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 159July 2, 2020 7:09 PM

The male model looks really sexy sometimes and really creepy the rest of the time

by Anonymousreply 160July 2, 2020 7:16 PM

They shouldn't have a 2nd and 3rd stew on a boat when there are so few people. No wonder there's so much dissension. It's so oppressive. They should have a leader and then everyone is equal and if the leader did the laundry once in a while everyone would get along. Personally I'd like the laundry.

by Anonymousreply 161July 2, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote] Those who have never seen “Below Deck,” “Below Deck Mediterranean” or “Below Deck Sailing Yacht,” and who do not wish to spend the rest of their lives glued to Bravo’s flotation-themed programming, must never, ever watch even one minute of either program, for the “Below Deck” franchise lures in viewers with the pitiless ease of sirens summoning sailors to hurl their ships against the sun-warmed Grecian coast.

Glad it’s not just me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 2, 2020 9:12 PM

So, production takes over the real master cabin. We never see it. What they call the master is intended for second-tier guests.

by Anonymousreply 163July 2, 2020 9:24 PM

Why would they hire a chef who doesn't speak English? Don't get me wrong, Kiko is good looking and he seems really sweet. But all the workers should be able to communicate with the charter guests.

by Anonymousreply 164July 6, 2020 6:26 PM

His English is just fine; it's much better than your Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 165July 6, 2020 6:31 PM

Uh, Kiko is Brazilian and therefore speaks Portuguese, r165.

by Anonymousreply 166July 6, 2020 8:02 PM

that means he'll fuck anything!

by Anonymousreply 167July 6, 2020 8:10 PM

Kiko for President!

by Anonymousreply 168July 6, 2020 8:39 PM

**Spoilers**

Was reading on Reddit, that it looks like Hanner and Kiko are both missing from a crew photo leaked from later in the season. They think that Malia’s boyfriend replaces Kiko, and there was a previous cast member, Aesha, replacing Hanner? Not sure how accurate, but Reddit thinks they have it figured out.

by Anonymousreply 169July 7, 2020 1:36 AM

Even with a tiny cock, Alex is hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 170July 7, 2020 2:26 AM

Maybe Bugsy got her nickname because when she rode her bicycle with her mouth open.....she got lots of bugs caught in her big teefs......

by Anonymousreply 171July 7, 2020 3:39 PM

Bugsy's brother is hot.

Pete is hot too. I feel sorry for him.

This cast is so boring. I'm sure Pete thought that he would be surrounded by wild, partying sluts (just like in past seasons), but instead he got stuck with the most boring yachties ever!

All of the deck crew and all of the stews have very low key personalities. They're all very mellow this season, no drama, and no heavy partying like in past seasons. Even Hannah toned it down this season. And even the chef is mellow!

Poor Pete. No drunken sluts to bang and no drunken frat boys to party with!

by Anonymousreply 172July 7, 2020 5:24 PM

they better watch out for Peter or one of the women will have a sexual harassment lawsuit against him and the company that owns the boat.

by Anonymousreply 173July 7, 2020 5:27 PM

R169 from the preview it kind of looks like Hanner and Kiko are planning to go up against Bugsy.......Cap'n Sandy won't like that.....

But Kiko was on WWHL last night, would they bother putting him on that if he didn't last the whole season?

by Anonymousreply 174July 7, 2020 9:31 PM

Pete is not hot at all..I can't imagine that face in 20 years. Plus he is a creep

by Anonymousreply 175July 7, 2020 9:33 PM

R169--If Hanner is out, Bugs would move up to Chef Stew and maybe Aesha would be 2nd? Jessica hurt her finger, Aesha could be a replacement for her. Kiko is a good chef with a pleasant personality, it will be too bad if he goes.

by Anonymousreply 176July 7, 2020 11:18 PM

Kiko has made Moqueca a few times for guests, and it always cracks me up when Hannah presents it as "MOCACA." Rofl.

It's moh-kay-kuh, not moh-kah-kah.

I'm pretty sure that in Spanish and Portugese, the word CACA means shit. So when Kiko hears Hannah calling the dish "mocaca," I'm sure he's hearing the word shit.

by Anonymousreply 177July 8, 2020 12:21 AM

Standing by my vibe that Sandy is back on the booze. She looks rough, and her voice is "off". I hope I'm wrong, then again by her own admission she was something of a hellion when she was boozing and I would love to see it.

I want a Below Deck with a crazy drunk sex demon Captain for a change. Make the staff be the ones trying to keep shit running while their Captain is hanging upside down from the crow's nest clutching a bottle. or frolicking naked in the hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 178July 8, 2020 5:42 AM

This show has run its course.

by Anonymousreply 179July 8, 2020 7:50 AM

Pete is such an asshole. The worst thing is he thinks he has game when what he's doing is just making sexual advances towards women who clearly don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 180July 8, 2020 12:12 PM

Pete is so pathetically insecure. He's the kind of guy who was a weakling nerd and as soon as he got muscles he decided to act the part of the bad boy to score chicks. It probably works which is the sad part. But the gays can see right through him.

by Anonymousreply 181July 8, 2020 12:36 PM

Pete is a unicorn.

I think that he's one of the few guys on the planet who are actually 100% truly straight.

That's why you all don't like him. Because you know you can't have him.

If you even had a hint that you could get with him, then you'd be all over that.

But it's also probably why women are so repulsed by him. Except batshit crazy Lara, of course.

by Anonymousreply 182July 8, 2020 2:10 PM

^^^^Self-loathing gay

by Anonymousreply 183July 8, 2020 3:45 PM

I noticed they removed Pete from the opening credits. Hopefully, they'll continue to edit his scenes until he disappears completely.

He was beyond creepy with Bugsy. Just gross.

And is it just me, or did that douche bag primary charter guest with the weird attachment to his dog look a lot like the plasticine Jared Kushner?

by Anonymousreply 184July 8, 2020 4:06 PM

Omg i hope Aesha is back! She was the most joyful crew member ever.

by Anonymousreply 185July 8, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote] Omg i hope Aesha is back! She was the most joyful crew member ever.

Not when she meets this boring crew.

by Anonymousreply 186July 8, 2020 5:10 PM

Get ready....Hannah is getting the boot, but good.

by Anonymousreply 187July 9, 2020 11:51 AM

r175

[quote]I can't imagine that face in 20 years

20 years?! I can't imagine that face NOW! That's the problem with these boat people--horrid sun-leathered skin. Because standing directly under the giant fusion ball of radiation in the sky will fry you quicker than a microwave.

by Anonymousreply 188July 9, 2020 11:58 AM

I'd fuck Kiko right in the mucacca!

by Anonymousreply 189July 11, 2020 4:37 PM

I don't know why the chefs don't keep a simple but delicious pasta dish at the ready. Feed it to the crew later if it doesn't get eaten. It would have easily stretched out the dinner on the charter where the "randoms" were invited to a set plate dinner, and it would have been really good to have for the hungry guests (including the vegan) on this charter. Something colorful with lots of vegetables and herbs. Impressive presentation (the presentation is still 'eh' this season) and filling. There is indeed something about being on the water (and on vacation) that makes a person HONGRAY. Have a fucking backup plan.

Another thing I don't understand. Who the fuck doesn't enjoy snacks? Especially given how much the guests are boozing. Have them prepared before hand and tucked in the fridge. Don't wait to be asked, bring out the nibbly bits throughout the day. If I'm paying this much, I want to be pampered.

ESPECIALLY if dinner is running late, (but even if it isn't) bring out a fantastic appetizer or two for the guests to focus on, and fill up a little. So easily done and such a glaring miss.

Vegans bug the fuck out of me, but they aren't going away anytime soon. If all you have in your repitoire are mushrooms, quinoa and zucchini, take a class or three.

Portion sizes? Someone will always still be hungry, that's going to happen. Again, have a backup. It is their vacation. I didn't see dessert with this last dinner, maybe it was edited out. Even if there is a dessert, serve a luxe cheese and fruit tray with good port and/or champagne and/or... Luxe it up for these bitches! Full stomach, full tip envelope.

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2020 5:34 AM

Kiko's a fuckup. He needs to go.

Jessica's a dumb, lazy bitch. She needs to go.

I feel bad for Pete. He is suffering from all-female leadership. It's the worst.

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2020 5:38 AM

This is a TV show. It is not real. Why doesn't the chef have a sous or pastry. WTF is this? I do not want someone who cleans the toilet serving food, or making juice. THIS IS GROSS.

by Anonymousreply 192July 14, 2020 5:41 AM

Is Kiko gay? He acts like a gossipy little queen.

I'm surprised that he's taking Hannah's side.

Bugsy is a much better Stewardess.

by Anonymousreply 193July 14, 2020 5:45 AM

Agree r193 He's probably siding with her because god forbid he didn't. Hanner would eat that little peanut alive. We've all seen what happens when it goes to shit between the chef and chief stew. Then again it isn't always all that great when they are BFFs either so...

Bugsy is impressive, and she seems to like the job *gasp*. Team Bugsy (for now). Toss Hanner overboard to bob for the lemons she forgot to order.

by Anonymousreply 194July 14, 2020 5:55 AM

"OMG, will the mushrooms arrive on time? Will the guests go hungry for a few minutes?? Stay tuned to find out!!"

This show is so dumb but I can't stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 195July 14, 2020 3:47 PM

Are you out of your mind R182? Pete is gross. He has no lips. He's an idiot and probably likes to smell his own farts. Sorry, I don't share you Bravo queens fascination with straight men. I find them kinda gross honestly.

BTW, Alex is a million times hotter than no-lips Pete.

by Anonymousreply 196July 14, 2020 4:16 PM

Kiko needs a kicko in his mucaca!

Poor Pete looks like he was abused as a child. He has that PTSD look in his eyes, when you attack him. Like he's just going to shut up and take it with a smile. I swear, I feel bad for him but I can't explain why.

by Anonymousreply 197July 14, 2020 9:55 PM

I fucking knew it. Kiko is too nice and naive and not confident enough to be a chef.

by Anonymousreply 198July 14, 2020 10:17 PM

R196 Totally agree! Even with the extra fat he looks like a cute teddy bear. I'd totally fuck him. He seems really nice too.

by Anonymousreply 199July 14, 2020 10:22 PM

Kiko is allegedly straight and has a girlfriend. He doesn't png for me but he pings loudly in the cute department. Love his energy.

by Anonymousreply 200July 14, 2020 10:41 PM

I think Sandy’s gonna fire Hannah.

Are there fans who actually like Hannah, or is she there to be hated?

by Anonymousreply 201July 14, 2020 11:38 PM

i think an insider came on and told us she would be fired.

by Anonymousreply 202July 14, 2020 11:41 PM

From the look on Hanner's face next week, I'm thinking that it's a mutual thing. Sandy wants to fire her, but Hanner wants to quit.

And Kiko is so stressed out, I think he might just leave with her.

At this point, there will be no one left, after the girl with the broken finger gets fired, and her South African puppy dog goes with her.

The whole deck crew also seems over Malia. She's not a leader, as much as she tries to project that image.

by Anonymousreply 203July 14, 2020 11:51 PM

YES, R190. I kept saying that to my partner, over and over. Give those bitches some bread, with different flavored butters and spreads (can be made in advance). A nice charcuterie platter can also be prepared in advance. Give them some nuts, if nothing else. Damn! It’s the same thing, over and over. Something should always be available on short notice, if nothing else for when people bring drunken idiots onboard at 2am.

by Anonymousreply 204July 15, 2020 12:12 AM

Can we please get a Hanner reality show that follows her around her Australian suburb during her first year of motherhood?

by Anonymousreply 205July 15, 2020 12:22 AM

a new kath and kim

by Anonymousreply 206July 15, 2020 12:23 AM

Hannah is a phony.

She's pretending to be Kiko's friend and confidante, but you can tell that she's rolling her eyes behind his back.

Not only that, I guarantee that she's thinking that he's a total fuck up.

The only reason she's maintaining a good relationship with him is because she needs calm in the kitchen, and he's basically her only ally.

by Anonymousreply 207July 15, 2020 12:25 AM

Yeah Hannah is pretty much on the show to be a foil..she’s a drama queen and a double dealer but she makes goodnTV. If she were a little smarter ala Kate Chastain with her wit Hannah would have fans.

by Anonymousreply 208July 15, 2020 12:12 PM

R208 nails it. I get the sense Hannah isn't very smart.

by Anonymousreply 209July 15, 2020 1:11 PM

I think Cap'n sANDY only brought Bugs on so that she can fire Hanner and get the Chief Stew she really wants......

Hanner and Jess would be small losses if they could get at least ONE more good person.....too bad that guy isn't available, he was fun.

by Anonymousreply 210July 15, 2020 3:07 PM

[quote] too bad that guy isn't available, he was fun.

Are you talking about Josiah, Kate's 2nd Stew from Tahiti?

Last I heard, Kate said that he was jet setting around the world with his rich boyfriend.

He doesn't have to work any more.

by Anonymousreply 211July 15, 2020 4:53 PM

Yea, him......well good for him then......but there must be at least one other male stew floating around.....surely the industry has more than ONE......

by Anonymousreply 212July 15, 2020 9:58 PM

This show may be as done as Vanderpump Tools

by Anonymousreply 213July 16, 2020 2:25 AM

yes, another boring eppy. wonder if it's the same editors as on the sailing one.

by Anonymousreply 214July 16, 2020 2:27 AM

Who charters a docked yacht? They are just actors. This is just a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 215July 16, 2020 3:03 AM

How many people want their bartenders to clean toilets? Then, Serve your food and prepare your snacks?

This show is so GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 216July 16, 2020 3:08 AM

I don’t know this show but the woman in OP’s photo is exactly what I picture when posters mention a Frau.

by Anonymousreply 217July 16, 2020 3:25 AM

Tiresome show, needs to be cancelled

by Anonymousreply 218July 16, 2020 3:27 PM

Was it not on last night or are people over it?

by Anonymousreply 219July 21, 2020 10:22 PM

Nothing happened......Kiko fucked up every meal and Cap'n sANDY yelled at Hanner because she wasn't doing her job.....

The gay guests continued to be annoying......

by Anonymousreply 220July 21, 2020 10:24 PM

Kiko is clearly not at the level this job requires. I would think that someone who claims to have "worked on the boat belonging to Putin's nephew." You'd think put time management there would result in a head wound.

by Anonymousreply 221July 21, 2020 11:28 PM

The atmosphere on the last episode was so tense.

by Anonymousreply 222July 21, 2020 11:31 PM

it's weird that they never show the beautiful vistas and coast.

by Anonymousreply 223July 22, 2020 1:04 AM

We were made to think that Kiko will get fired next episode.

by Anonymousreply 224July 22, 2020 1:09 AM

[quote] Nothing happened......Kiko fucked up every meal and Cap'n sANDY yelled at Hanner because she wasn't doing her job.....

And Sandy threatened Kiko with termination, if he didn't step up his game.

From the previews, it looks like the African American guests are going to push Hanner and Kiko over the edge.

Sandy said that Kiko is a very nice guy and he is a hard worker. But he's too slow, and his cooking isn't up to Luxury Yacht standards.

It's just MOCACA over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 225July 22, 2020 2:32 AM

Hanner can't seem to take criticism from anyone, about anything. She is, however, willing to tell just about anybody else how they should do their job (coworkers) or act (guests).

by Anonymousreply 226July 22, 2020 3:59 AM

she was drugged up. the valium joke? drinking a lager when meeting sandy...while working...and wine before that.

by Anonymousreply 227July 22, 2020 4:43 AM

where are the morning wood shots getting out of the bunks???!!!

by Anonymousreply 228July 22, 2020 4:44 AM

why don't they just hire an asst chef, sous or pastry? Why is the head chef making breakfast? Why does this yacht show act so white trash?

by Anonymousreply 229July 22, 2020 8:46 AM

We were just asking that same question: a yacht that size only has one chef? Something not right about that.

by Anonymousreply 230July 22, 2020 11:36 AM

There are two other crews on board. The ship’s crew not on camera (usually including the first mate and the engineer(s)), and the camera/production crew. Who feeds them?

by Anonymousreply 231July 22, 2020 12:05 PM

Where my oysters at?

by Anonymousreply 232July 22, 2020 2:24 PM

"It's goin' on 20 minutes, and I still haven't had my nuts!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 22, 2020 4:59 PM

Well why the hell should she have to wait for her nuts?

by Anonymousreply 234July 22, 2020 5:23 PM

It a weird show were the person who cleans the toilet, makes the snacks. So Gross.

by Anonymousreply 235July 23, 2020 12:54 AM

Look at me: I'm on a white trash yacht. And I can't afford to leave the dock. And I can't afford the high end catering that is right there because I have not left the dock.

by Anonymousreply 236July 23, 2020 12:57 AM

I want to see Alex’s boner.

by Anonymousreply 237July 23, 2020 1:11 AM

This episode was work.. I kind of felt bad for the crew

by Anonymousreply 238July 23, 2020 2:06 AM

I do not expect a surf and turf guy to make a gourmet vegan meal. What the fuck is wrong with these rich people? Hire a special chef for that.

by Anonymousreply 239July 23, 2020 4:20 AM

I’m torn Sandy.. is right to expect the best but she’s a micro manager and makes the crew on edge

by Anonymousreply 240July 23, 2020 3:40 PM

Another dull episode.

So Alex is....special. It all makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 241July 28, 2020 1:54 AM

R35 - that guy has absolutely nothing between his legs.

OP - is the woman in that pic supposed to have deranged, crazy-girlfriend eyes?

by Anonymousreply 242July 28, 2020 5:01 AM

She’s micromanaging because she doesn’t have confidence that things are going well.

by Anonymousreply 243July 28, 2020 5:14 AM

Was Kiko adopted?

by Anonymousreply 244July 28, 2020 6:01 AM

they just frebreeze everything. lol

by Anonymousreply 245July 28, 2020 7:35 AM

Hannah stabs Kiko in the back. Those poor guests.

by Anonymousreply 246July 28, 2020 8:40 AM

at least some drama finally.

by Anonymousreply 247July 28, 2020 8:44 AM

maybe they got the old editors back.

by Anonymousreply 248July 28, 2020 8:45 AM

Hannah really pissed me off this episode.

She is such a phony. And she's an idiot.

I thought it was really racist of her to keep suggesting chicken and fried chicken for these particular guests. Particularly when she whispered to Kiko, "That's what they eat." What a cunt.

Also, if I didn't know any better I think that she set up Kiko with that Vegas dinner. Sandy was right to call her out about serving those awful nachos to these guests, when she would allow Mila to serve the exact same shit to the other guests last season.

I felt so bad that the guests had to eat fried chicken, french fries, fried fish (bass fish again!), and nachos. That was the shittiest dinner ever.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 249July 28, 2020 9:45 AM

It was on there preference sheet. That’s why she said that.

by Anonymousreply 250July 28, 2020 11:23 AM

"I thought it was really racist of her to keep suggesting chicken and fried chicken for these particular guests. Particularly when she whispered to Kiko, "That's what they eat." What a cunt."

My reaction to that scene was "The Producers did Hanner dirty!" by intimating that she's a racist. Yes, all of that food was on the Preference Sheet and Hannah probably said that to Kiko but that line was edited out. Damn, maybe Hanner isn't the villian after all, maybe it's just the nasty Producers that hate her.

by Anonymousreply 251July 28, 2020 12:44 PM

Poor, sweet Kiko. We hardly knew ye.

by Anonymousreply 252July 28, 2020 1:25 PM

I am really starting to believe that the producers were manipulating Hannah to feed Kiko bad information so that they could get rid of him, and bring in Malia's chef boyfriend.

If the "insider" (who posted above) is correct, then both Kiko and Hannah will leave, setting up Bugsy to become Chief Stew, and Malia's boyfriend to become chef.

Which is why both Bugsy and Malia's boyfriend coming to "visit" were featured so heavily in this episode.

It all seems like a set up.

by Anonymousreply 253July 28, 2020 3:22 PM

Kedo.....Kekko.....Kiki.....what is that guy's name? Doesn't matter we're having a great time! I think helium balloons were worth the money we paid to come on this trip.....

Why do all of the table decorations look as if they came from Dollar Tree?

by Anonymousreply 254July 28, 2020 3:51 PM

The guests preferred crap food, I guess the chef is supposed to ignore this and make super yacht food. The nachos did look revolting, I can't believe the google machine did not reveal additional tasty ingredients. Hanna helped fuck it up by adding the nachos and MORE fried items, and taking off the shrimp cocktail and bruscetta (oh dear!) Kiko is at a disadvantage not being from the US, not knowing about Vegas or certain styles of US food. Nachos are better as a snack. You can never go wrong with seafood unless the people say they hate it. He should whip up his moucaca next time.

Malia's "visiting" boyfriend is going to be the new chef. You heard it here.

by Anonymousreply 255July 28, 2020 4:01 PM

Vegas style just means excessive luxury. The irony is he didn’t need a special menu at all.

by Anonymousreply 256July 28, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote] I am really starting to believe that the producers were manipulating Hannah to feed Kiko bad information so that they could get rid of him, and bring in Malia's chef boyfriend.

I think this is why she was so down when the group went out. She knows she's being manipulated to undermine Kiko, who is supposedly her "only friend."

It's probably also why in the preview of next week, she said "I feel like I'm losing my mind" and she starts having another panic attack.

The producers might really be fucking with her.

by Anonymousreply 257July 28, 2020 4:05 PM

It is fun to fuck with Hanner

by Anonymousreply 258July 28, 2020 9:19 PM

Even if Kiki had to google Vegas food, how in the world did he not come across places like Joel Robuchon’s, Thomas Keller’s Hubert Keller’s, and all the other celebrity high end restaurants there? Instead (with Hanner’s suggestions) it was more like a buffet in some off-strip touristy spot.

by Anonymousreply 259July 28, 2020 9:28 PM

perhaps presentation would have made a difference and not the family style.

by Anonymousreply 260July 28, 2020 9:30 PM

the primaries are very nice though

by Anonymousreply 261July 28, 2020 9:30 PM

The fried food fiasco does seem fake. Sandy would not leave the dinner entirely up to Kiko without knowing what he was going to do. She would have been in the kitchen at some point that afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 262July 28, 2020 9:31 PM

Is Kiko straight? I would like to have him inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 263July 28, 2020 10:22 PM

brazilians will do anything.

by Anonymousreply 264July 28, 2020 10:30 PM

"Really, it's OK! Don't be sad! You can fire me! You're not a bad person...."

Ugh, that scene with Kiko and Capt Sandy was so cringey. Would Kiko have acted that way if his boss was a man? "I give you permission to fire me" is such a passive aggressive thing to say to a boss. Maybe in his culture shit like that is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 265July 28, 2020 11:19 PM

263 He's gay, but a strict bossy power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 266July 28, 2020 11:25 PM

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but is Pete (paper bag) the hunk gone yet? Even though he's a total butt head he does have a rather nice bod and minimal tattoo's and nice hands/feet/teeth! I don't give a witch's patute about Hanner - she's a worthless suck up and it getting kinda doughy in her advancing years.

by Anonymousreply 267July 28, 2020 11:42 PM

he said one line.

by Anonymousreply 268July 28, 2020 11:44 PM

R267 After Pete posted a disgusting and racist post on his Instagram, Bravo cut ties with him and has virtually edited him out of the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 269July 28, 2020 11:46 PM

Yeah, Pete is getting the Sherry Pie/RPDR treatment.

by Anonymousreply 270July 28, 2020 11:46 PM

If you notice, Pete was taken off the opening credits of the show a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 271July 28, 2020 11:47 PM

Interestingly, I find Pete to be much nicer now.

He seems great!

It shows how much a person's personality improves, when they just keep their mouth shut.

With a body and face like his, and having him silent and not talking, Pete seems like a great catch. Honestly.

by Anonymousreply 272July 28, 2020 11:48 PM

he was probably doing the same things and they edited it out.

by Anonymousreply 273July 28, 2020 11:49 PM

Kiko isn't gay. He said he has a girlfriend.

That said, Kiko seems gay to me.

Maybe he just doesn't know it yet.

by Anonymousreply 274July 28, 2020 11:52 PM

R272 Guess you didn't see Pete's Instagram post, then.

He's a disgusting, racist weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 275July 28, 2020 11:56 PM

If the guests can only afford bar food, this is what they got.

If they sent their preferred menu to the chef and PAYED for their provisions, then this is what they would get.

If they wanted a las vegas chef, they need to pay for them to fly in. AND of course, pay for the provisions.

These people are not paying for this. So they do not get it.

Also, another guest that cannot afford to leave the dock. So have your meal catered.

This show is so fake and they need drama, okay. But do not fall for it and begin treating people the way this show does.

by Anonymousreply 276July 29, 2020 2:23 AM

I feel bad for Kiko. He hit his high note with the 12-course meal and it's been downhill ever since. Hanner fucked him over big time with the nachos thing.

by Anonymousreply 277July 29, 2020 2:57 AM

It's a TV show people. It is fake. It can be a fun escape right now. Please treat people with kindness.

by Anonymousreply 278July 29, 2020 3:04 AM

If the meal is falling apart, why not call the hotel for back up? You can get your food catered, even if you are anchor in port. These people are docked. The hotel is RIGHT THERE.

by Anonymousreply 279July 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Reading R276 and R278, I'm starting to believe that one of the cast members post here.

There's no reason for you to be defending stupid Hanner and stupid Kiko for being terrible at their jobs.

And no matter what provisions they paid for, the chef is expected to put together a luxury yacht level dinner. Otherwise, Sandy wouldn't keep harping on it.

Hanner and Kiko SUCK!

by Anonymousreply 280July 29, 2020 4:34 AM

Throw r278 overboard. Fatten up the sharks.

Agree r280 But it really falls to fucking SANDY to get this chef mess sorted. Have them cook for her and vet it beforehand. Her method of "one more chance to get it right" with these idiots only prolongs it. It's not even good drama worth prolonging, it's boring.

by Anonymousreply 281July 29, 2020 4:54 AM

I meant to add, Sandy's taste isn't exactly highbrow. Throw some cheap balloons around and a bit of glitter on the table and she's "oh how glamorous"! So even though I said she should vet the food beforehand, would she really be the best one to gauge how "luxury" it really is?

I'm on my 7th scotch of the night, so pardon me for babbling.

Bugs should have known not to bring the tragedy nachos to the table, however. She could have "dropped" them on her way up.

by Anonymousreply 282July 29, 2020 5:03 AM

omg hanner so gross....even on andy cohen when tryin to be nice, she is super fug. ick

by Anonymousreply 283July 29, 2020 6:32 AM

[quote] —Those nachos were 6 year old learning how to use a microwave grade

R281, did you notice? Kiko didn't even microwave those stupid nachos!!!

He used a blow torch to melt the cheese!! How idiotic is that?

by Anonymousreply 284July 29, 2020 6:59 AM

Jesus fucking christ. He did? There are no words. You would at least think a blow torch would have given them a bit of color, like that would have done anything. He should have saved it to blow torch Hanners's face off.

by Anonymousreply 285July 29, 2020 7:07 AM

Leave Kiko ALONE!!!

by Anonymousreply 286July 29, 2020 2:11 PM

Lee doesn't micromanage the chefs, does he? And comparing Kiko to Adrien or Ben shows how he is out of his league.

Is there a way to make five star "nachos?"

by Anonymousreply 287July 29, 2020 3:07 PM

I think Hannah survives the season. Sandy has been telling her she "doesn't have it in her" since literally their first season together, and even if Hannah is clearly checked out and may or may not be on drugs I don't see her getting the slip (maybe she quits? possible but I doubt it). Kiko is toast.

by Anonymousreply 288July 29, 2020 3:19 PM

Unless these guests turn hostile next week, they are actually very nice - compared to some of idiots this season - not sure about the tip. My guess would be that it'll be LOW ......

Hanner and Jess are useless - even though I don't like her much, Kate is a much better boss.

At least Kiko hasn't served beef cheeks yet.

by Anonymousreply 289July 29, 2020 3:20 PM

R287---Well there could be fresh salsa, guacamole, cilantro, beans, meat (optional) chopped tomatoes, even sour cream with the nachos. Nothing is going to make them SUPEr YACHT FOOD but if the guests want them, make them well.

Nachos should be something brought out late afternoon with drinks, or late night after coming back from a disco. None of the chefs are good at having snacks ready for off-times. We've seen stews in the kitchen making grilled cheese at 3 AM for yelling guests in more than one season.

by Anonymousreply 290July 29, 2020 3:21 PM

Chef’s gotta sleep. They should have an assistant for the chef.

by Anonymousreply 291July 29, 2020 3:32 PM

I've had seared tuna nachos with wasabi crema and pickled onions. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 292July 29, 2020 6:59 PM

The nachos were admittedly terrible, but I think I saw ramekins with various “sides” for them, so perhaps not as bad as it looked.

by Anonymousreply 293July 29, 2020 9:21 PM

All these guests could afford is bar food. Bar food was on their preference sheet. These guests eat worse than the camera crew. Why not use the same caterer that the camera crew has? If the guests had the money, they could lux up.

Guests need to send their menu into the chef in advance, then the crew orders the provisions needed. It does not appear they are doing this because they cannot afford it.

If you did not do it in advance but want it, you get it catered at the last minute. You can do this, but this cost money too.

The show is fake. These guests are ACTORS or bogus rich.

by Anonymousreply 294July 30, 2020 12:50 AM

Why would anyone go to Greece/Mediterranean Coast, and then want fried chicken like they had in las vegas?

No, you have Greek/European food here. Then, you fly your cheap ass to las vegas for this fried chicken dish.

by Anonymousreply 295July 30, 2020 12:58 AM

I am sure Kiko does really awesome beach side BBQ, he is Brazilian. But, these guests are not able to afford this excursion. They cannot even afford to leave the dock.

It's a show and it is fake drama. But, i hope no one treats people like this. Or that Kiko's career is ruined.

by Anonymousreply 296July 30, 2020 1:03 AM

now, black guests cannot afford the food. racist? sandy and kiko said his presentation was rustic. he admitted it! you could have plated it all artistically.

by Anonymousreply 297July 30, 2020 1:06 AM

The latest guests left the dock, don't know what the racist troll keeps going on about.

by Anonymousreply 298July 30, 2020 1:18 AM

Oh stop racists.. I’m sure they meant high end Vegas like someone unthread said they were having a casino night

by Anonymousreply 299July 30, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote] Why would anyone go to Greece/Mediterranean Coast, and then want fried chicken like they had in las vegas?

Um, they're actually in Mallorca, Spain.

I'm starting to think that Kiko himself is posting here. Someone is REALLY defensive about his shitty cooking.

Not only that, but they keep trashing the charter guests, even though they have been the nicest group yet.

Don't blame the guests because you can't perform, asshole! A world class chef doesn't have to google how to cook. FYI.

by Anonymousreply 300July 30, 2020 1:55 AM

R300, it’s not Kiko. It’s one of the DL racists, that are trying to insinuate that they couldn’t afford to leave the yacht, and have crap taste in food, because they’re African American. Meanwhile, his bitch ass can’t afford a bus ride to Milwaukee.

by Anonymousreply 301July 30, 2020 2:00 AM

there have been many guests that cannot afford to leave the dock and anchor at sea this season. No high end excursions either. Are they actor or bogus rich? I want to know. But this show is fake. It's entertainment.

Racism is serious and leads to African-Americans men, and even kids being killed. This thread is about this TV show.

Come on Felicia, stay focus.

by Anonymousreply 302July 30, 2020 7:03 AM

R302 is clearly not a native English speaker.

Probably posting from Russia or Serbia. Or China.

by Anonymousreply 303July 30, 2020 2:01 PM

Sandy is really being cunty this season.

Honestly, her micro management is ridiculous. Spying on the deck crew's morning huddle? Constantly hovering over Kiko?

She must not have anything else to do.

Poor Kiko. If I were him, I'd have quit on the spot when Sandy came in and let her figure out how to feed the guests and the crew for the remainder of their charter.

by Anonymousreply 304July 30, 2020 2:04 PM

Please only continue to disparage the Caucasian guests like you always have DLers. Everyone else is off limits!

by Anonymousreply 305July 30, 2020 2:27 PM

Maybe it's the editing, but from what they've shown, these guests are very nice. At least they arent demanding NUTS!

by Anonymousreply 306July 30, 2020 2:39 PM

Sandy's not the cunt. Kiko and Hanner are the cunts. Dumb ones, at that.

Kiko is a moron. All he can cook is shitty brazilian food. Outside of that, he's clueless. Oh, and not knowing how to put a nice plate together isn't called "rustic."

It's the same as dumbass Hanner not knowing how to put a tablescape together.

They're both just SHITTY at their jobs. And now they're blaming each other for it!

The fact that Sandy is calling them both out on it, doesn't make her a cunt. It means she's actually doing her job.

by Anonymousreply 307July 30, 2020 2:42 PM

If I was served an all-fried food meal on a luxury yacht I would be outraged.

by Anonymousreply 308July 30, 2020 2:42 PM

I think Sandy is taking a more hands on approach the past couple seasons because I recall her saying, after watching her first season of the show, how she had no idea some of the things that were going on below deck. I think it was a very eye-opening experience, and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 309July 30, 2020 2:45 PM

Sandy wants to scissor Malia.

by Anonymousreply 310July 30, 2020 2:53 PM

Goodbye, Kiko, don't let the gangplank hit you in the ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 311July 30, 2020 2:59 PM

Hanner implied to Andy Cohen that Sandy loves her celebrity and so she micro-manages to maximize her screen time.

If they didn’t want chicken and nachos and fried food, why did they put it on the Preference Sheets???

by Anonymousreply 312July 30, 2020 10:44 PM

[quote] Hanner implied to Andy Cohen that Sandy loves her celebrity and so she micro-manages to maximize her screen time.

Hannah's a shady bitch.

by Anonymousreply 313July 30, 2020 10:48 PM

The show really needs to do more elaborate excursions and show the beautiful coastline and vistas.

If they want to appeal to the foodies, than maybe hire some high end chefs to put together an elegant meal. No surf and turf. No nachos. No grilled cheese.

by Anonymousreply 314July 31, 2020 3:16 AM

"You put burgers and fries on your preference sheet but we're going to serve you squid and lamb"

They're working for a tip. They ask for a preference sheet for a reason--to serve the clients what they want to be served. Don't like fried chicken and nachos? Don't ask for it!

by Anonymousreply 315July 31, 2020 6:28 PM

Kiko is a CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 316July 31, 2020 6:30 PM

I’m watching an episode of Sailing Yacht right now, I had forgotten how utterly loathesome Jenna was. I can’t believe she was pissed off because the captain called her out for snogging Adam rather than working. What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 317July 31, 2020 11:45 PM

Sandy is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 318August 1, 2020 2:33 PM

Jenna IS a cunt. It has to be remembered. I don't hate Hanner so much when I think about Jenna the Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 319August 1, 2020 4:11 PM

Kate is a megabitch, Hanner is an idiot, and Jenna is a CUNT.

They should change the names of the shows to keep it clear: Below Deck: Megabitch and Below Deck: Idiot and Below Deck: CUNT

by Anonymousreply 320August 1, 2020 4:24 PM

Bravo is going to be in trouble once they run out of edits for these shit shows.

by Anonymousreply 321August 1, 2020 4:36 PM

When they edited Pete out of the show they had to fill the hour with something so here’s ten minutes of Kiko, a grown man, sobbing in his bed after not getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 322August 4, 2020 1:11 AM

I am pretty sure that Hannah quits or gets fired tonight (possibly next week)

She just posted on Instagram that tonight's episode is very dark and she has an anxiety attack.

Its pretty clear that the chef has a nervous breakdown as well and/or gets fired.

Its sounds like a doozy

by Anonymousreply 323August 4, 2020 2:10 AM

Sorry, I am an idiot. I thought it was 8pm. lol

You guys will know better than me what happened. I will. not catch it until Saturday- Its probably almost over now.

by Anonymousreply 324August 4, 2020 2:12 AM

Not nearly as dramatic as they made it out to be in previews, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 325August 4, 2020 2:30 AM

Bye bye Kiko! Don't let the door hit you on your MOCACA!

Hello, Chef Malia's Boyfriend.

That motor yacht Wellington is gorgeous. And it's huge. I wish I owned it.

by Anonymousreply 326August 4, 2020 5:49 AM

Omg, Kiko. The tears! The tears!!

And he served sea bass three nights in a row. He should have been fired for that alone.

It cracks me up how Captain Sandy is always lurking around the corner, spying on people. Creepy!

by Anonymousreply 327August 4, 2020 6:16 AM

Preview from next week: Who brought the drugs on board?

by Anonymousreply 328August 4, 2020 6:30 AM

It seems like the could have hired an additional chef to help out. I really like Kiko. Sandy (and Bravo) could have helped him out.

by Anonymousreply 329August 4, 2020 6:38 AM

no one wants to work with kate, she was fired i think, take ur witchy chin and poouty lips to nyc dear and work ur ass there...

by Anonymousreply 330August 4, 2020 11:47 AM

Nah. The producers hired Kiko to fail. Inexperienced and untrained. Doomed.

by Anonymousreply 331August 4, 2020 12:06 PM

Ewwwww Kate smells bad they say.....foul fish

by Anonymousreply 332August 4, 2020 12:17 PM

Well he was better than Mila

by Anonymousreply 333August 4, 2020 12:18 PM

Sandy did make a good point when she was on the vile Andy Cohen's show: the first sign she noticed that Kiko may not have been ready for such a super yacht, was that when he came aboard and started to get his kitchen ready, he didn't make his own stocks like the other chefs do. Seems like a small thing, but it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 334August 4, 2020 12:35 PM

Sandy was so nasty about Kiko on Andy Cohen's show, twisting the knife months after the guy was fired and humiliated on national TV. Jesus, lady, get over it and give the guy a break. I'd never want to work for a boss who carries a grudge like that.

The big drugs reveal will of course turn out to be a big nothing. Sleeping pills or something else stupid like that. But we'll all watch anyway.

Hanner actually came off as likable in the episode. I hope her home life in Australia is blissfully happy but I have a feeling that Hanner will always find something lacking and disappointing wherever she is.

by Anonymousreply 335August 4, 2020 1:32 PM

I don't get Robs obsession with Jessica, she dumb as hell and not attractive at all

by Anonymousreply 336August 4, 2020 1:48 PM

R336, he is a former drug runner who didn’t really hit the smarts jackpot himself. Likes attract

by Anonymousreply 337August 4, 2020 1:52 PM

Have any of you noticed how the show makes a point to show Hannah downing anxiety pills. Its probably valium, which she made a joke about a few episodes back..

by Anonymousreply 338August 4, 2020 2:33 PM

Yea, I would guess Malia rats out Hanner with her Valium.......

Goodbye, Kiko.

I couldn't watch WWHL last night because I didn't want to hear anything else Cap'n sANDY might have to say about the Kiko situation. Her micromanaging is annoying and counterproductive.....

by Anonymousreply 339August 4, 2020 3:54 PM

Why wasn't Kiko thoroughly vetted? It's all BS anyway

by Anonymousreply 340August 4, 2020 4:10 PM

R339 I thought that too about the upcoming "did you bring drugs onboard?" scandal being Hannah's Valium. Notice how they made a point of showing Malia saying "aren't those prescription?"

So in all likelihood Hannah probably doesn't have a prescription and has been getting them from someone else. Big fucking deal. Although, if she truly suffers from diagnosed panic attacks, seems like she'd already have a scrip.

by Anonymousreply 341August 4, 2020 4:28 PM

There were 2-3 shots of Hannah alone in her cabin taking a pill... Then 2 episodes ago Hannah made "or you can take a Valium" remark to the idiot girl. With all the editing, they showed that scene for a reason..

And Hannah starting to set the stage (about Anxiety) on her Instagram is appearing like this is where its all headed..

That's kind of a sucky way to go!!!!

by Anonymousreply 342August 4, 2020 5:06 PM

The saddest thing Kiko said was, "In my life I don't get many chances." That is true for so many people and to see a situation from the perspective of a lost opportunity with unforeseeable repercussions is daunting in the moment.

I read an article that says Kiko is under contract with a big boat on a two year, round the world sail. He's cooking for the owner, possible guests and crew. His girlfriend has a job on the boat, so they are together which could make for a great or terrible 2 years on board. It sounds like a much better fit for his skills and interests, so things have turned around for him in the time since filming

Kiko was at least a likable person who cooked food that would be appealing to a large swath of people who just want fresh, varied meals after sailing, fishing, swimming & whatever else they do along the way. (That is such a dream trip to me, I would love it so much.) His appearance on BD will prove to be a benefit to his career over all.

by Anonymousreply 343August 4, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote] I don't get Robs obsession with Jessica, she dumb as hell and not attractive at all

Watch next week, and you'll understand.

She's straddling him in a thong bikini. And even though I'm not into females, she looked damned good in it. Something that a straight guy would absolutely drool over. Even Bugsy commented on it.

[quote] And Hannah starting to set the stage (about Anxiety) on her Instagram

Hannah's anxiety was a story line she had from two seasons ago.

When she was with Conrad the bosun, she had an anxiety/panic attack because of her relationship with him, and she couldn't work for an entire day. Sandy actually gave Hannah an entire day off because of it.

[quote] Why wasn't Kiko thoroughly vetted?

Of course he was vetted by the producers, but not by the people who actually work on the ship.

Sandy just has to deal with whoever they give her, as well as whatever background they have.

It's really not her fault. Those are the rules of the game, if she wants to be on the show. "You get who we give you."

That said, Sandy said that Kiko DID work on a yacht before, but he had only cooked for the crew, and never the charter guests.

I think that the producers hired him only as a place filler, until Malia's boyfriend Tom could join the crew. When it was time to cut him loose, they gave Sandy the word, and she had to do it.

They really suck.

by Anonymousreply 344August 4, 2020 5:31 PM

I think it was weird that they had a Brazilian chef and they did not do any beach bbq excursions with the guests.

And why they fuck are they at dock every episode? These guests cannot afford to anchor at sea?

So bravo, you decided to destroy Kiko, instead of calling out the bogus rich? Or are they just actors?

by Anonymousreply 345August 4, 2020 6:12 PM

When Hanner was freaking out, she said to Malia, “I think it’s a panic attack” which indicates that she’s undiagnosed and self-medicating. If she was under a doctor’s care, she would know whether or not it was a panic attack.

by Anonymousreply 346August 4, 2020 9:12 PM

The “They Can’t Afford to Leave the Dock” troll is a boring idiot

by Anonymousreply 347August 4, 2020 9:15 PM

Fuck Sandy and her lurking behind Kiko every other minute! Jesus woman!

by Anonymousreply 348August 4, 2020 10:38 PM

Ok I am tired of all the "you know this show is fake, right?" Whether you believe it's real, not real, or somewhere in-between (and those of us who watch reality tv KNOW how to spot the very obvious differences between contrived scripted and genuine drama, thanks), you're still a prick for assuming that we, fans of the BD, care that you think it's not real. Go fuck yourself.

Now, on to the episode. Hannah could very well have a legit script for the vallium that the editors so badly want us to believe she's been popping--nothing she's said so far invalidates that. Once Hannah plays the anxiety angle it will be difficult to fire her, since that would likely be viewed as "adding to the stigma of mental illness." I still think that if she leaves, she leaves by quitting, but again what do I know literally nothing lol.

Emile Update! Did you know that our favorite dim bulb from season 3, puppy-eyed Emile, has joined Onlyfans! He actually got it several months ago, but I'm watching season 3 right now and found it while looking up the characters' WEHT. I prefer Bruno.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349August 5, 2020 1:36 AM

R349 have absolutely no recollection of this person. Totally unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 350August 5, 2020 1:57 PM

That's because Emile wasn't on BD Med, R350.

He was on the third or fourth season of BD in the Caribbean. He was on that crazy season with Rocky the Mermaid, Chef "Beef Cheeks" Leon, and Eddie the Bosun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 5, 2020 2:05 PM

r350 From season 3, Emile was largely background and like r351 points to, he primarily existed relative to Rocky (whom he bizarrely crushed heavy on despite Rocky's being 100% a crazy bitch and who had no time for him until she was effectively ghosted by Eddie). He, being a moron, was also a fan of the memorably antagonistic Chef Leon (who has seemingly disappeared from social media after his season... or at least I can't find any updates past like 2016) and felt Chef Leon was unfairly dismissed.

Since Below Deck, Emile has evidently publically struggled with addiction (sounds like it's booze + drugs, no idea what), but a recent Twitter/OnlyFans update celebrates four years of sobriety. Good for him

What I find interesting is that throughout season 3, Emile comes across as almost excessively shy and reserved (autistic? that would help explain how he consistently failed to sense the mood in various situations), yet the "OnlyFans Emile" persona reads as quite sexually extroverted. Note I said "reads" because, while I wish Emile's business success, I will very much not be contributing. And now that I think about it, the "OnlyFans Emile" (which also extends to his twitter) sounds desperate for cash. Life comes at you fast!

by Anonymousreply 352August 5, 2020 2:47 PM

Dooo your foood!

by Anonymousreply 353August 5, 2020 6:16 PM

Capt Sandy deserves her own thread

her sabotaging her employees

her secret drinking

her lusting after Malia

her bad face-lift

her over-sized veneers

her lectures on her pioneering feminism - while she perpetuates the bad micro-managing female manager stereotype

by Anonymousreply 354August 5, 2020 6:40 PM

I think Captain Sandy has aspirations beyond BDM (life coach? power lesbian? Ellen's job?) so she's annoying in that she's a terrible manager, but I think she's auditioning for something else

by Anonymousreply 355August 5, 2020 7:33 PM

Sandy picks out 1 or 2 favorite employee(s) who can do no wrong

she has to shit on the other employees to prove how "tough but fair" she is

by Anonymousreply 356August 5, 2020 8:20 PM

Kiko seemed to be a good cook

She fired him for a couple of comments while some of the other guests loved that meal

by Anonymousreply 357August 5, 2020 8:34 PM

Doooo YOUR food

WTF does that even mean?

He gets an "atta boy" for cooking 72 plates

but Sandy stomps into the kitchen and fires him over a plate of nachos?

by Anonymousreply 358August 5, 2020 8:38 PM

Kiko really fucked up the Vegas night...he should have a Rat Pack menu like surf and turf...I'm no fan of Sandy but she was right Kiko doesn't belong on a Super Yacht

by Anonymousreply 359August 5, 2020 8:40 PM

I am a fucking dork. I cried this episode and I'm not a crier. Glad Kiko got a bit of a redemption with that supper. Hanner shouldn't have called that lovely looking green dish "mash". Another tell that she had it out for him, producer inspired or not. Call it spinach mousse made with herbs foraged that morning, and hand whipped, (whatever the fuck it really was, who cares)... a rare Brazilian specialty. MAKE IT SOUND FANCY!

I hope Hanner gets fed to a shark. She could have stood up to Sandy (sticking by the vibe she's back on the sauce, that I'm sure you are all sick of hearing by now), and said she felt guilty. She didn't because she didn't. The wanna be Angelina Jolie twat can be the next shark meal. Dullard. I certainly don't give a fuck what she looks like in a thong. Rob (is that the guy who's all over her?) has BDF. Him, I would like to see, only sans thong. That said, he's also in line for the sharks if she is his taste level.

I liked these guests. Refreshing. Even if they did or didn't know Kiko wasn't up to par, they were nice even when they weren't quite happy with what they got. (Again, fuck you Hanner, and I hope you choke on some nachos on the way to getting fed to the shark). It's fun when guests are total demanding cunts, but a break between is nice.

I agree that we should be seeing more scenery/excursions. I don't know why that isn't the case. At least this charter we got a taste.

by Anonymousreply 360August 5, 2020 8:42 PM

I was in Soller last summer ..lovely place but not a beach destination. My wedding ring is at the bottom of the Med in the Port of Soller where I was swimming.

by Anonymousreply 361August 5, 2020 9:55 PM

Shark Feeder, I love you!

by Anonymousreply 362August 5, 2020 10:02 PM

[quote] Dooo your foood!

I'm so surprised that Kiko didn't just walk off the job.

I would have.

He should have told Captain Sandy to shove it, and left them high and dry.

by Anonymousreply 363August 5, 2020 10:23 PM

Kiko packing up his knives and going back to bed instead of making breakfast for the guests. What a child. Back to Brazil, Bozo!

by Anonymousreply 364August 6, 2020 12:03 AM

Did Sandy fire that Russian whore chef after she served nachos and other sad looking Mexican food, or didn't she get another chance?

by Anonymousreply 365August 6, 2020 12:10 AM

Mila got fired, R365.

Sandy doesn't mess around. She said that she even fired her own nephew!

by Anonymousreply 366August 6, 2020 12:12 AM

[quote] I liked these guests. Refreshing. Even if they did or didn't know Kiko wasn't up to par, they were nice even when they weren't quite happy with what they got.

Why didn't we get to see what they left for a tip?

Is this the first time that the tip hasn't been revealed?

by Anonymousreply 367August 6, 2020 12:13 AM

Because they wanted to drag out Kiko's dramatic exit. It will no doubt be revealed at beginning of next episode.

by Anonymousreply 368August 6, 2020 12:21 AM

Hire an assistant chef you cheap ass losers. Have a luxe caterer and hotel chefs on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 369August 6, 2020 1:22 AM

I did feel bad for Kiko, and I think his capabilities were unfairly maligned, with that cunt Cap'n Sandy instigating it all. Does no one remember the huge multi-course feast he put together for the charter guests who met the bimbos at the bar and brought them back to eat, too? I think he's very good at what he does, although he was out of his depth and without any support at all on that yacht. I think he's got a successful career in front of him.

I almost felt sorry for Hanner in the latest episode. I do think she genuinely felt somewhat responsible for his Vegas-style misstep.

I'm really disappointed in Cap'N Sandy. She seems more interested in getting her camera time than in actually steering a ship this season. No true leader would walk into the galley in the presence of other crew members and tell the chef he sucks and is getting fired, but needs to keep cooking until the charter's over. If I had been Kiko, I'd have told her to fuck the hell off then and there.

by Anonymousreply 370August 6, 2020 11:40 AM

I did feel bad for Kiko, and I think his capabilities were unfairly maligned, with that cunt Cap'n Sandy instigating it all.

That's the trouble with these shows: yes, it's staged to a certain degree, but moving forward the drama generally involves shitting all over someone that maybe hapless, overmatched, unwell, etc. (Kiko, June, Caroline) but they're still real people - and generally okay people (Mila was a piece of work, but I think that's because she's Russian) - and it's terrible to see them treated in such an awful way that would never be tolerated in a "real" work place. I don't care if the RH rip strips off each other - they generally deserve it - but it's painful to see a working class person treated in this way. If I want shitty behavior, I'll watch a Dump press conference.

by Anonymousreply 371August 6, 2020 11:53 AM

Amen, the Ellen Show investigation should move to Cap'n Sandy's ship next

by Anonymousreply 372August 7, 2020 2:06 AM

Based on her interview on the Heather McDonald podcast this week, Captain Sandy seems to believe she has a future as some sort of life coach or motivational speaker.

She talks as if she demonstrated her ability as the World's Best Manager this season.

She went on and on about her ability to understand and motivate people.

by Anonymousreply 373August 7, 2020 2:32 AM

R373 If anything, she's shown herself to be a clueless leader and insufferable cunt this season. Prior to this, I thought she was kind of cool.

by Anonymousreply 374August 7, 2020 2:36 AM

Sandy clearly has a quivering clit for Malia. That stubby bitch could drown a guest and Sandy would say, "The way you held is head under water was really great, Malia!"

by Anonymousreply 375August 7, 2020 2:41 AM

Based on her interview on the Heather McDonald podcast this week, Captain Sandy seems to believe she has a future as some sort of life coach or motivational speaker.

Ah, I totally see that; she speaks in Facebook memes "you do you!", but doesn't really provide any real guidance for people who mean well, but can't get their act together.

I can't remember the season, but the season of BDM when Matt (?) was the chef, he was clearly struggling & had an alcohol problem. Kate, to her credit, recognized the problem and helped him limp along to the finish line of the season. They gave him annoying attention whore Bruno to help him in the kitchen because they knew he couldn't stand on his own. Behind the scenes he struggled, but guests were (mostly) happy.

So aside from the drama of firing someone & having them tearfully depart, demoralizing everyone, there's something to be said for recognizing a problem and getting the rest of your team to pitch in & compensate. I don't see that as Sandy's style, but if she fancies herself a "coach" rather than a manager trying to get a job done, I guess that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 376August 7, 2020 2:01 PM

Malia is really great.

by Anonymousreply 377August 7, 2020 4:37 PM

R377 Thanks for weighing in, Cap'N Sandy. We know you want to bury your face in her cooch.

by Anonymousreply 378August 7, 2020 4:44 PM

Could Cap'n Sandy and Ellen be the same bitter alcoholic lesbian who loves to torture other people on camera?

by Anonymousreply 379August 8, 2020 2:10 AM

R378–if being a lesbian were New York, I’d be Tasmania.

by Anonymousreply 380August 8, 2020 4:13 PM

[quote]Yea, I would guess Malia rats out Hanner with her Valium.....

You have psychic abilities. Busted for Valium?! Calling it a narcotic?!

I'll miss Kiko.

Malia is the cuntiest cunt whoever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 381August 11, 2020 2:34 AM

Malia was just flashing her tits on WWHL with this death-like smile plastered on her face.

by Anonymousreply 382August 11, 2020 2:36 AM

Malia pulls prime beef. Tom is HAWT !!!

by Anonymousreply 383August 11, 2020 2:56 AM

Bravo has managed the previously unthinkable this year: they've turned Hanner & Kate into sympathetic figures. One might argue that they both had it coming, but circumstances have certainly turned against Hanner this year

by Anonymousreply 384August 11, 2020 3:27 PM

I’m not sympathetic to Hanner at all. She’s lazy and resents those who are not because she realizes they make her look bad in comparison. She destroyed Kiko without even knowing why, and can’t handle the guilt.

by Anonymousreply 385August 11, 2020 3:42 PM

Malia is a little bitch for doing that though. I agree with R385 in general but that was low.

by Anonymousreply 386August 11, 2020 4:36 PM

My take is that Malia knew about the pills for a while, but was willing to not press Hanner on them. However, when Hanner left her drugs out in the open where Malia was sure to see them (another act of self-destruction), and anyone else (Bugsy?) might see them, Malia felt she had to report it. She might take a risk to cover up for a friend, but for Hanner?

by Anonymousreply 387August 11, 2020 5:16 PM

She might have already known, but she clearly did it as retaliation over the boyfriend/roommate thing. So while there are a lot of things about Hanner to dislike, her failure to bow to Malia's wishes isn't one of them.

There have always been petty antics by the crew, but generally speaking, the job of the Captain is to just sigh & roll their eyes at this stuff, rather than willingly indulge it the way Sandy has

by Anonymousreply 388August 11, 2020 5:51 PM

[quote] So while there are a lot of things about Hanner to dislike, her failure to bow to Malia's wishes isn't one of them.

I disagree. She was being a selfish diva. It wasn’t just Malia’s wishes—it was everyone’s except Hanner’s and Bugsy’s.

by Anonymousreply 389August 11, 2020 7:10 PM

Yes but both Bugs and Hannah didn’t want to change rooms

by Anonymousreply 390August 11, 2020 7:21 PM

Is Captain Sandy bi-polar or is she just a straight-up cunt?

by Anonymousreply 391August 11, 2020 8:27 PM

R391 Sandy isn't just a cunt. She is THE cunt. She is the CUNT OF CUNTS. The cunt is dead, long live the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 392August 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Malia turns the whole boat upside down and narcs out Hanner

Just so she can squeeze into a tiny bunk with her BF for 2 weeks

They're going to see in other every fuckin' day in the close crew quarters anyway

That's some of the most back-stabbing behavior I've seen in a long time

by Anonymousreply 393August 12, 2020 12:49 AM

Is there anyone Malia hasn't fucked when she's on a charter? What a whore. And she's a stubby little bitch - not even slightly attractive. What do hot guys see in her? A tight vag?

by Anonymousreply 394August 12, 2020 1:11 AM

I wonder when Malia took that pic of Hanner's valium

planning to hold onto it so she'd have leverage over her

then sent it to Scissor Sister Cap'n Ellen with that fake-ass message, "I couldn't live with myself if I didn't snitch" after she'd argued with Hanner and gotten the whole boat to move around for her comfort

by Anonymousreply 395August 12, 2020 1:56 AM

Right. Malicious came in saying "I don't even know Adam," who still bears the stab marks in his back. Watching her on WWHL last night I now hate her even more if that's possible. Bitch move on Hanner but who cares. She just exposed her nasty core telling Andy she didn't want to risk her (and Sandy's) maritime license by being a party to a crew member using drugs in the form of a fucking 5 mg Valium prescription. Run Tom Run!!

by Anonymousreply 396August 12, 2020 2:03 AM

Malia is a rat

by Anonymousreply 397August 12, 2020 10:51 AM

they showed her taking the pic.

by Anonymousreply 398August 12, 2020 10:53 AM

Andy she didn't want to risk her (and Sandy's) maritime license by being a party to a crew member using drugs in the form of a fucking 5 mg Valium prescription.

I'm guessing that's the equivalent of baby aspirin compared to what most yachties are on (and that's the legal shit). Well somewhere Ashton is breathing a sigh of relief; she has replaced him as the most hated BD cast member

by Anonymousreply 399August 12, 2020 11:22 AM

What is the relationship between Bugs and Alex? Is there anything beyond flirting?

by Anonymousreply 400August 12, 2020 4:32 PM

R400 Bugs is a cock teaser and I fear she's just stringing the totally loveable Max along. She'll probably end up breaking his heart.

by Anonymousreply 401August 12, 2020 4:44 PM

Bugs is prob a lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 402August 12, 2020 4:53 PM

Bugs could chew an apple through a picket fence with those teeth.

by Anonymousreply 403August 12, 2020 5:45 PM

Cap'n Sandy is getting DESTROYED on her Twitter feed. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 404August 13, 2020 12:27 AM

Captain Lee came out and said "Bosuns don't outrank Chief Stews." Malia has gone from sexy stew to bosun bitch. He said he took the post down because people thought he was taking sides and he is not privy to Sandy's experience on The Wellington.

by Anonymousreply 405August 13, 2020 3:10 AM

I hope Cap'n Sandy gets axed from BDM

and is free to spend all her days at Michfest-like festivals

where she can tell All the womyns what a brilliant pioneering feminist Manager/Guru she is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 13, 2020 3:28 AM

Her name is missing some parentheses. Captain Sandy (Yawn)

by Anonymousreply 407August 13, 2020 7:51 AM

I think Bugs is actually pretty....her teefs aren't that bad

by Anonymousreply 408August 13, 2020 11:57 AM

Bugs has pretty parts (teefs, hair, eyes) but when they are all put together, she looks like a Picasso painting of Seabiscuit.

by Anonymousreply 409August 13, 2020 5:16 PM

Captain Sandy blocked me on Twitter when I asked her if she frequently fires crew members but makes them keep doing their jobs until the charter is over.

by Anonymousreply 410August 14, 2020 8:32 PM

In the BD formula, the captain needs to be a more objective character/authority figure, mostly oblivious to the petty antics of the crew, though not completely clueless to incompetence, laziness and inability to please the guests - he or she is sort of like the vice principal of a middle school. Sandy, however, continually inserts herself in the drama - she's done this several times of many seasons - so she loses that air of impartiality. She also clearly hates Hanner and not without good reason, but their toxic relationship kind of spoils the show.

Lee clearly had a personal relationship with Kate that was clearly evident, but he generally didn't insert himself into the cast drama. I can't even imagine how the fragile flower Chef Leo would've reacted to Sandy popping into the kitchen to critique his food.

by Anonymousreply 411August 15, 2020 9:54 AM

[quote]I can't even imagine how the fragile flower Chef Leo would've reacted to Sandy popping into the kitchen to critique his food.

Or worse, going to the table and soliciting criticism from the guest by asking, "Is that okay?" in a tone that clearly implies she doesn't think the food is okay...

Then running around the boat asking, "Who brought that horrible food to the table."

Then running to the kitchen and saying, "You're fired! But you need to work till the end of the Charter season."

by Anonymousreply 412August 15, 2020 12:29 PM

Yeah Sandy is being a total Karen this season.

by Anonymousreply 413August 15, 2020 1:12 PM

^^^ Agree. And I hate how Cap'n Munch always seems to be lurking.

by Anonymousreply 414August 15, 2020 5:33 PM

Spoilerish for our later viewers, but I'm feeling chatty, so giving spoiler space. Scroll down. Sorry in advance for my abuse of caps. Blame the gin. It's fucking hot out here. Random thoughts:

Sandy for all of her talk about being professional was a fucking drama queen. Clinging to her chair with her head down in front of her First Mate and the camera after giving Hanner the heave-ho. She did it yet again in another scene not much later. SO PROFESSIONAL!

Then she goes chasing after Hanner off the yacht trying to make it... better? And by "better" I mean her usual "don't be mad at me, just following the rules/how things are done/I feel your pain/I'm here for you until I am not/I'm a female captain, hold me blameless, etc. Basically her fear of having anyone dislike her was in full blast. Yes, SO professional. I hate Hanner, but that would have sealed it for me too.

SO FUCKING HAPPY TOM FUCKED IT UP! Cherry on the cake was him throwing a fit. What a pussy. He and hatchet faced Malia deserve each other. Two smug cunts meant to be. So...he has worked under Ramsey (receipts please, or maybe he was just the dish dryer)? Yet he had 3 HOURS notice to make a simple birthday cake, and still pissed his pants. He can't shuck an oyster without the "right" knife (easily done, and I can barely boil an egg). On top of that, he fails to prepare the shucked oysters properly and ends up with the worst thing in oyster land: grit/shell deposits. The "right knife" would not have saved precious Tom from this step. He's both spoiled and sloppy. THEN this twat manages to do the near impossible... UNDERCOOK the lobster to the point the general complaint was "raw". Not just one asshole guest, but everyone. Even these heathens are going to know gritty oysters and raw lobster ain't right. I couldn't bear (MARY!) to find out how/if those gorgeous steaks got ruined so skipped past that bit. I hope somewhere, Keiko is cackling.

by Anonymousreply 415August 18, 2020 3:00 AM

These were probably the trashiest guests ever on the history of Below Deck. All of the women looked like used up strippers. The men were tacky and obnoxious, the elder one (the dad?) ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 416August 18, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote] I hope somewhere, Keiko is cackling

LMAO. You couldn't pay me enough to cook on a boat like that. Hanner must be cackling too watching this episode.

by Anonymousreply 417August 18, 2020 3:25 AM

We’ve moved on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418August 18, 2020 5:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!