Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Below Deck Med!

Sandy called her Hanner in the first two minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163Last Thursday at 1:24 PM

That second stew's accent is very annoying - it matches her personality......

by Anonymousreply 106/05/2020

Well, she is Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 206/05/2020

Guido, Italian bitch, former male model.

by Anonymousreply 306/05/2020

Non appetite, enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 406/05/2020

Bon^^

by Anonymousreply 506/05/2020

Is the dad bod deckhand gay? He pinged hard for me.

by Anonymousreply 606/07/2020

That Italian bitch is gonna give Hanner a stroke. She is a fucking bitch though. They should fire her ass. Male model is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 706/09/2020

Lara is tedious and should be fired at once. Captain Sandy must be thirsty.

Lara's behavior is so much like so many folks in the work place now - entitled and unable to accept that someone is her boss.

It looks like we have to put up with her at least one more week. I don't know if I can take it.

Where is Paget when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 806/09/2020

ALTHOUGH I would like to see a Lara vs. Jenna death match - if it was really to the death.....and not nude.

by Anonymousreply 906/09/2020

The male model is weird looking. When he told that chick that he was a model, she and I both reacted with "WTF??" faces.

Since the crazy stew isn't a native English speaker, some of her actions could be a result of her meaning getting lost in translation. Maybe in her native language she isn't such a disaster.

Hanner has a bloke dawn unda! I hope that we get to meet him this season.

by Anonymousreply 1006/09/2020

Hanner is pregnant. No more yachting for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1106/09/2020

lol hanner has met her match!

oh...saw jenna cry on wwhl...satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 1206/09/2020

I don't watch this show, but that chick in the pic @OP looks like Ivanka Trump if she hadn't had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 1306/09/2020

Hanner gets fired at some point during the season.

by Anonymousreply 1406/09/2020

thanks, andy!

by Anonymousreply 1506/09/2020

I'm not a big Hanner fan, but that Italian bitch is an absolute cunt. Of the highest order.

She is so entitled, so disrespectful, and so arrogant. Like most Italians.

I was really hoping that Hanner would have knocked her out on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 1606/09/2020

This is Hanner's payback for for her treatment of Bugsy, Brooke, & June - and the fact that Sandy's desperately wants to fire her, but production won't let her

by Anonymousreply 1706/09/2020

I'm not a Hanner fan but she's not a bad person so I'm glad to hear that she's happily pregnant. She's wanted to meet a man for years now so hopefully she's met a good one who will stick around.

No ring but a baby on the way. Kate would never give away the milk for free.

by Anonymousreply 1806/09/2020

It's a pity Hanner has such tacky tattoos on her back.

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2020

I think Hanner got knocked up by some guy who clearly isn't rich (because if he was, she'd brag about it), but can make the support payments and in the absence of nothing else going on in her life, she kept it. She's sort of like Kate in that she's not a "bad" person, just sort of a shallow & damaged person

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2020

I'm glad this is Hannahs last season of refusing to work due to her superior work ethic and history. This bitch has yet to actually clean or organize or properly set a damned table in how many damned seasons?

I dont know if her lack of work ethic surpasses her lack of appeal to the males on board, but completely inverse to how appealing she actually is vs her self estimation. She's the only woman I've seen on this show begging any man let alone poor lil Conrad for sex...

by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2020

I think the model deck hand will get his cock sucked by the heavier deckhand. Hawt.

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2020

these shows make yachting look miserable. They hire the worst people, then demo abusive labor and management strategies. I hope people realize that it is a soap opera. It is fake. Do not get any ideas about managing people at work, from this show. The clients come across as scum.

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2020

Lara seems to be a bit of a psychopath. She's got dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2020

Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

by Anonymousreply 2506/09/2020

^Yes. She could be that clueless, having previously been a chief stew and expecting Hannah to treat her with respect and consult rather than dictate. But she was definitely planted by the producers. For the drama,

by Anonymousreply 2606/09/2020

Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

Mmmm, I don't know; I hired a guy who was a military wannabe/National Guard who was a toxic mix of entitlement, insecurity, stupidity and attitude who from Day One acted like he was too good to do the job for which he'd been hired (and at best, he was barely competent). Even the National Guard wouldn't promote him (likely because of his attitude), but wore camo pants, combat boots & stomped around like he was a little general all the same.

While this attitude is not limited to young people, an employee with a massive chip on their shoulder is not that unique.

by Anonymousreply 2706/10/2020

Producers definitely push the drama. Last thing they want is a boring crew. Their editors are not that good.

by Anonymousreply 2806/10/2020

R18 . Good luck Hannah Honnee! I thought for sure Lara was from Spain with that superior attitude but she’s just a rude italian. Kiko the chef is a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 2906/10/2020

[quote] Lara HAS to be a plant by the producers. No one could be that clueless, right?

She absolutely could be.

Did you listen to her in the first episode? Her arrogance goes beyond work.

Lara was bragging about how she has "never been dumped." Apparently, she does the dumping, when her boyfriends don't pay enough attention to her. Then she just moves on.

She clearly has the same attitude towards work.

This bitch should not be anywhere near a customer service job, PARTICULARLY a high-end customer service job.

That charter guest was much too generous, giving them an 18,000 Euro tip.

The service was extremely slow, the stewardesses were inattentive, and the food seemed sub-par. And what kind of fucking chef doesn't know what the hell an over-easy egg is?

by Anonymousreply 3006/10/2020

The eggs looked horrible! All cooked together. Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 3106/10/2020

R29 here Oops my comment Wasn’t complete. I wanted to say in response to r18 that Kate is probably too skinny to be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 3206/10/2020

Kiko is cute, but he only knows how to cook Brazilian food.

His eggs were horrible and his steak looked tough.

by Anonymousreply 3306/10/2020

ohhhh...kiko and the model...double teaming the bearish one!

by Anonymousreply 3406/10/2020

Does someone get kicked off the yacht for doing/bringing drugs on board?

It's the South African "model" guy, isn't it?

When he was explaining how he used to be a drug runner in South Africa, they basically gave away the preview that was shown in the first episode.

Why would he be so stupid as to bring drugs on the yacht? No wonder you can barely make out what the fuck he is saying, in interviews. The guy is probably high as a kite.

I guess that's also how he stays so thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3506/10/2020

Robert (Westergaard)'s modeling photos aren't half bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3606/10/2020

Lara is playing Hanner like a fiddle. It's kind of fun to watch. I don't think Lara minds if she ends up being fired.

by Anonymousreply 3706/10/2020

Lara is an Italian cunt.

Which is actually redundant.

by Anonymousreply 3806/10/2020

Lara acts more like an Italian American cunt than an Italian cunt. I don't think Italian girls are cunty generally speaking. IA's yes. I went to High School with a ton of them and they were all arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 3906/10/2020

When Hanner gets the boot, you don't think Captain Sandy will give the job to Lara do you?

I would have to stop watching if Lara took up any more time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 4006/10/2020

Where does Lara the Italian cunt disappear to this time?

by Anonymousreply 4106/15/2020

Off the show.

by Anonymousreply 4206/15/2020

So glad Lara is gone. She's disgusting.

Is Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Bass, gay? He looked like he was checking out Kiko the chef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4306/15/2020

UGh, got roped into this bullshit waiting for something to download. None of the guys "Ping" The model is gross. Lara was CLEARLY a plant. The tech guy with the bald head was FUCKING hot. What's his name again? I'd like to stalk his social media. THANKS.

by Anonymousreply 4406/16/2020

Ace of Base's Ulf Ekberg Speaks Out About Alleged Past Nazi Ties

Musician under fire after a report surfaced claiming has was a member of a pro-Nazi band before he helped form the hitmaking Swedish pop quartet

"I have always been deeply regretful of that period in my life...."

But I'm sure that he loves the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4506/16/2020

Thank the TV gods that Lara is gone!

What a useless cunt.

Of course now I'm worried who is going to show up next week.....

by Anonymousreply 4606/16/2020

r43 I also saw the sign. He is probably a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 4706/16/2020

Roy Jr. must be suckling his sons!

by Anonymousreply 4806/16/2020

Roy needs a ManZiere

by Anonymousreply 4906/17/2020

Having a talented Daddy ain't a profession - but it's a hell of an easy way to make a living if you have someone smart looking after things.....

by Anonymousreply 5006/17/2020

Lara is a Grade A beeeotch. I think she's destined for a sad existence.

by Anonymousreply 5106/17/2020

Lara was cray-cray. I'm guessing she thought it would be fun to be on a reality show, then when she got on the show, she realized she'd still have to actually WORK, then decided to just be a nasty cunt with the hope she'd be fired.

Then when Cap'n Sandy gave her another chance, she probably thought, "Oh, fuck," and finally decided to walk.

by Anonymousreply 5206/17/2020

From a purely physical standpoint, Pete is hot as hell and I'd let him fuck me on every deck on that boat.

When he opens his mouth and his misogyny and goomba-ness comes out, though, he's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 5306/17/2020

Welp, looks like Pete has been cancelled:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5406/17/2020

bdf!

by Anonymousreply 5506/17/2020

Pete is fug and what a surprise he is a racist! I see deplorable written all over him

by Anonymousreply 5606/17/2020

Pete stands right at the intersection of Big-dick Face Street and Ugly Face Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 5706/17/2020

R54 Pete's not only a misogynist pig, but a racist, too? Oh, color me shocked.

Enjoy his hot body as long as you can. Looks like they're going to be editing him out of future episodes.

by Anonymousreply 5806/17/2020

But he cried when Lana denied him! Big sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 5906/17/2020

R59 He cried because he was horny and wasn't gonna get dat Italian poosy.

by Anonymousreply 6006/17/2020

I think Lara saw Hannah taking smack about her at dinner and cut her losses. She expected to be co-Chief Stew. Hannah was not having it.

by Anonymousreply 6106/17/2020

What did Pete say?

by Anonymousreply 6206/17/2020

Looks like posted something racist on social media. You know, like most Bravo "stars" do.

by Anonymousreply 6306/17/2020

Shouldn’t we get to judge for ourselves whether he should be canceled?

by Anonymousreply 6406/17/2020

R64 Must've been pretty bad if they acted so swiftly to fire him and edit him out of future episodes.

by Anonymousreply 6506/17/2020

I tried to find out what he posted but there is nothing online, just that he was fired for whatever "it" was.

by Anonymousreply 6606/17/2020

One article said he posted a racist and sexualy explicit meme on Instagram. Can only imagine how offensive it was.

by Anonymousreply 6706/17/2020

WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK (OR LIFE)!!!

Holy fuck, it is bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6806/17/2020

Here's the racist tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6906/17/2020

And his response once he was found out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7006/17/2020

Here is his "douche bra" response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7106/17/2020

I am so no shocked but Pete’s initial fucked up post and his tone deaf response. It’s not just racist it is misogynistic. The guy is such a deplorable. Was clear in all his interactions in the first three episodes. Too bad he had such a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 7206/17/2020

I was very shaken by Roy Orbison Jr’s proud display of his bitch tits. He clearly inherited a ton of money and doesn’t give a fuck cuz most folks would be somewhat self conscious about displaying those pointy boobies of his.

by Anonymousreply 7306/17/2020

Pretty woman......

by Anonymousreply 7406/17/2020

Holy fuck, what an asshole. Yup - fire him and edit him out completely.

by Anonymousreply 7506/17/2020

When Sandy and Malia were on WWHL on Monday they intimated that Pete was going to be a MAJOR problem this season.

by Anonymousreply 7606/17/2020

from whole foods to social media hate...

be careful what you wish for!

by Anonymousreply 7706/17/2020

Who's the new deckhand? Sandi said it's someone Hanner knows.

by Anonymousreply 7806/17/2020

R78 I'm guessing Bugsy or Brooke, she hated both, but Bugsy worked to make everyone dislike her, especiallywith the 'when I chief stew' schtick.

by Anonymousreply 7906/17/2020

Where does bravo find these people? There nutjobs and racists.

by Anonymousreply 8006/17/2020

[quote] Who's the new deckhand? Sandi said it's someone Hanner knows.

[quote] I'm guessing Bugsy or Brooke, she hated both, but Bugsy worked to make everyone dislike her, especiallywith the 'when I chief stew' schtick.

I'm guessing it might be June. Remember, "June, June, Hannah? June, June, Hannah?" Rofl.

The show fucked over June that one season. Sandy asked the 3rd Stew Anastasia to become the "chef," which left the position open. So the producers filled it with June. Then Sandy said the Anastasia wasn't doing a good job, and they called Ben to come in and take over chef duties.

Anastasia went back to her old position as 3rd Stew, which meant that they had to fire June, because they didn't need her any more.

June was pissed and crying, but she had no choice. She had to leave.

I always thought that Bravo owed her a position on future season. Maybe they're going to bring her back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8106/17/2020

I love that Peter never got her name right. He looks like a guy that likes to smell his own farts.

AHAHAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 8206/18/2020

It's not surprising that Pete would be in love with that Italian cunt.

Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 8306/18/2020

I hope they bring back June...she seemed really baked.

by Anonymousreply 8406/18/2020

The boys will go crazy over her if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 8506/18/2020

I want Bugsy to come back, but I'm sure she won't, since she said she'd never work with Hanner again.

by Anonymousreply 8606/18/2020

Did Captain Sandy get veneers or is she back on the sauce? I don't remember her having such a slurry voice, I know veneers can do this as you get used to them, but her teeth don't look all that different to me.

by Anonymousreply 8706/22/2020

I'm on the fence about Pete.

Maybe he shouldn't have been cancelled so fast.

He seems like a nice enough guy, if not a little bit clueless.

As an example, Pete truly seemed to not know that he was calling Malia "sweetheart" all the time. And he really doesn't seem all that bright.

by Anonymousreply 8806/23/2020

Pete's social media post was beyond disgusting. What's worse, he showed no remorse for it. He may be an idiot, but even someone with an IQ in the negative should know how inappropriate that was.

Cancel him and never give him a chance for renewal.

by Anonymousreply 8906/23/2020

But....but....Pete is white and straight with big muscles! We can’t cancel him! We only want to cancel the fat, old gays!

by Anonymousreply 9006/23/2020

R90 I'll gladly cancel a muscle head. We already have a surplus.

by Anonymousreply 9106/23/2020

Bugsy.....was okay until she got the idea that she was a star.....I can't imagine how she will be any different this time.....

Too much drama.......or, can we really have TOO MUCH DRAMA on this show?

by Anonymousreply 9206/23/2020

Good to see Hanner working her tail off this episode. Let the slacking begin! Jessica has some fucked up lips. She's give the trout look new meaning.

by Anonymousreply 9306/23/2020

R93 Jessica looks like a stripper at a sleazy club on Western Avenue in LA.

by Anonymousreply 9406/23/2020

I don’t know why I like these Below Deck shows. Nothing ever happens.

by Anonymousreply 9506/23/2020

Man, I noticed Jessica has really bad skin. Even the plastic lips and tits can't distract from that.

by Anonymousreply 9606/24/2020

most boring eppy evah! keep the kids off the boat!

by Anonymousreply 9706/24/2020

It's really a shame that Pete is such a racist, sexist pig, because he was so fucking adorable with those kids on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 9806/24/2020

Pete is a butt hurt ass!

Omg hanner’s face when she heard Bugsy’s name. So good.

So is Malia Capt.Sandy’s Protégée or plaything? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 9906/24/2020

Bugsy is so odd looking. More like Fugsy.

by Anonymousreply 10006/24/2020

I haven’t seen Bugsy, but if Sandy and Malia like her and Hannah doesn’t, I’ll probably be ream Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 10106/24/2020

I definitely liked Bugsy in her season with Hanner. She worked circles around Hanner, and that pissed Hanner off. At the end of the season, Bugsy told Hanner she thought she was a lousy chief stew. I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 10206/24/2020

R99 Well, being as Malia is a whore (or at least she was in her season with Adam), nothing would surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 10306/24/2020

I’m not saying that Malia is bad at her job or she fucked her way into that job but she seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 10406/24/2020

[quote] I haven’t seen Bugsy, but if Sandy and Malia like her and Hannah doesn’t, I’ll probably be ream Bugsy.

There seems to be a secret that Hannah is keeping.

When she was talking to the other stew in the crew mess about Bugsy, she said something pretty cryptic. It was like, "you really don't have a clue what happened, do you?"

I think that Hannah's dislike of Bugsy goes much deeper than what we saw on their last yacht. Probably something that happened after filming ended. Even Malia said that she knows they won't be able to work it out.

by Anonymousreply 10506/24/2020

Hannah is threatened by Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 10606/25/2020

Or maybe just her ass face.

by Anonymousreply 10706/25/2020

The stew Jess really has an Angelina Jolie thing going on, and she’s got hideous tattoos as well! Lara was so insubordinate I’m amazed she wasn’t fired immediately. It’s going to be interesting to see how they edit Pete out without making a mess of the show. I can’t imagine it coming off well. This season is well on its way to being a bigger shit show than BD sailing yacht.

by Anonymousreply 10806/26/2020

I miss the crew from last season with that Kiwi girl and lazy Jack. That was a good crew.

by Anonymousreply 10906/27/2020

BD used to be one of my guilty pleasures, but I've think they've run the show into the ground with recycling the same people rather than bringing in new oddball types, like June. Sandy & Hanner hate each other & Captain Lee & Kate were fond of each other to the point that CP overlooked behaviors that he would've reprimanded another crew member for.

It'll be interesting in a (hopefully) post-COVID-19 world if Bravos shows like BD or even Vanderpump Rules can survive since they all involve some tight knit, physically close social setting.

by Anonymousreply 11006/27/2020

These super yachts are so useless, apparently if there’s 15 knots of wind (17mph) that 180’ ship can’t leave the dock. I’d be pissed if I had chartered such a fragile boat.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Monday at 6:45 PM

It’s not that the ship is fragile. It’s that it is not possible to maneuver safely in port. They are packed tight.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Monday at 9:26 PM

pete has some big feets.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Monday at 11:34 PM

I'm infatuated with Justin the Primary Charter guest.

He reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. I like his preppy style, and he's even a financial manager in NY!

That guy Leon is so trashy. He's Russian, right? At first I was hating him, but by the end of the episode he didn't seem so bad.

Does anyone remember Justin's last name? I can't believe I forgot it, because he said it about six times when he got on the yacht! "Hi, I'm Justin (blank). Hi, I'm Justin (blank)." I must be going senile, but I really want to look him up on social media.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Tuesday at 1:53 AM

^they repeat the ep.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Tuesday at 8:40 AM

justin thorton

by Anonymousreply 116Last Tuesday at 12:52 PM

thornton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117Last Tuesday at 12:54 PM

Thanks R116/R117!

I've already begin checking him out on Instagram.

He seems like a nice guy. Not pretentious and douchey.

Do you think he might be gay? He really seems to be more into his dog, than into any female. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118Last Tuesday at 12:55 PM

How did he make all his money?

Yachts. Private jets. Lucky him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119Last Tuesday at 12:56 PM

Aston Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120Last Tuesday at 12:58 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121Last Tuesday at 12:58 PM

R118. Not pretentious and douchey....seriously??? That’s ALL he is.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Tuesday at 1:00 PM

alabama real estate?

by Anonymousreply 123Last Tuesday at 1:04 PM

I was wondering about the Alabama thing, R123.

How do you go from Alabama to NYC global jet setter?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Tuesday at 1:09 PM

Three girl guests and one guy guest from the bar.....who was the guy for?

by Anonymousreply 125Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM

trust fund more than likely

by Anonymousreply 126Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM

R119: His dog looks terrified there, as he does about half the time.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Tuesday at 1:57 PM

He seems gay to me

by Anonymousreply 128Last Tuesday at 2:34 PM

R127 maybe in that photo, but he really loves his dog. Takes the little guy everywhere he goes.

R128 take a look at this group photo. It doesn't exactly scream straight guys.

But who knows? I could be wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129Last Tuesday at 5:29 PM

couple, throuple, asian fag hags which includes the asian bear.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Tuesday at 5:31 PM

asshole guest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM

R131 he Has to be Russian Mafia

by Anonymousreply 132Last Tuesday at 5:42 PM

i thought he sounded russian too. prob a spy trip to spain!

what about the long haired woman...must be off! party in bangkok tonight!

by Anonymousreply 133Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM

Hehe R131 and R132.

I have to admit that I find him slightly hot.

It was actually funny how he put Hannah in her place, with the oysters. She kept insisting that it wasn't on his preference sheet, and when he pointed it out to her, she was furious!

As much as he came across like a rude asshole, I think he's just very up front. He asked for oysters because he ordered oysters.

Then he called Hannah to pick them up in the cab and said, "Are you coming or not?" Lol. Again, it came across as rude, but I think that's just the way he speaks to people.

I also like his dad bod.

I'm wondering if he's Justin's boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 134Last Tuesday at 5:53 PM

What in the hell is with this photo?

Who takes pictures like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135Last Tuesday at 5:57 PM

R134 did you watch a different episode? Hannah brought the Russian douche his preference sheet to prove oysters were not on there.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Tuesday at 6:44 PM

i think the pic lays out the group. baldish guy and russian. justin and the 2 by him are the throuple. asian fag hags.

left to right

by Anonymousreply 137Last Tuesday at 6:57 PM

interspersed asians

by Anonymousreply 138Last Tuesday at 6:57 PM

[quote] did you watch a different episode? Hannah brought the Russian douche his preference sheet to prove oysters were not on there

Yeah, and he showed her that the oysters WERE on his preference sheet.

But he had it listed under "dinner" and not "lunch," which is why she missed it. But he pointed it out to her.

Watch the episode again.

That's when she stormed off and said, "you were right you f'in douchebag." She was probably embarrassed at being wrong.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Tuesday at 8:20 PM

they did not have enough money to leave the dock and that beach picnic was shit. I think just actors.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Tuesday at 11:42 PM

[quote] they did not have enough money to leave the dock and that beach picnic was shit. I think just actors.

What are you talking about?

Captain Sandy wouldn't let them leave the dock, so it was the crew's responsibility to find activities for them.

There would be no show if the guests just went off on their own land tours.

Stupid Malia suggested the beach picnic (without checking the rules of the beach) and stupid Captain Sandy said okay (without first checking the rules of the beach).

They should have just had lunch on the yacht and put out the beach toys which could have been launched from the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Tuesday at 11:50 PM

those people are just playing rich on tv. It is a reality tv show. Please god, do not let anyone of these loser become the next republican nominee for president.

You all need to go to a Neurologist.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Tuesday at 11:55 PM

I would like to explore Kiko's little hairy ass

by Anonymousreply 143Last Wednesday at 1:25 AM

That is one cute dog.....

Yes, I got that he was demanding the oysters when he came on board - and they were listed under his dinner preferences.....either way, they didn't have them.....

That guys is pretty much an ass though.....I would hate to work for him.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Wednesday at 8:35 AM

I can see why Hannah hates Bugsy. Bugsy is good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Wednesday at 8:50 AM

i googled thornton and alabama. i did not do a family tree but the first one there from va was washington's successful cousin. i did not search a family tree.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Wednesday at 8:53 AM

second cousin

by Anonymousreply 147Last Wednesday at 8:54 AM

[quote] I can see why Hannah hates Bugsy. Bugsy is good at her job.

Exactly.

Bugsy makes Hannah look bad, plus Captain Sandy is always praising Bugsy.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Wednesday at 9:34 AM

Bugsy face looks like what a regular person's face looks like when he's looking into a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Wednesday at 1:27 PM

Bugsy would never tell a guest “if you wanted oysters you should have said so.”

by Anonymousreply 150Last Wednesday at 1:32 PM

Seems like the producers are totally punking Hannah this year. I love it

by Anonymousreply 151Last Wednesday at 1:36 PM

You're right, she would have jumped overboard and come up with a dozen of them in her mouth.....

by Anonymousreply 152Last Wednesday at 1:36 PM

Hanner is so interesting. Even on her best day, she hates her job and is terrible at it. Why does she work in yachting? Why does she work in customer service? Is she a spoiled brat who ran away from her rich yet controlling family? That would be my guess. Hopefully being off the boat and away from customers while caring for her baby will make her happy. Because her career makes her miserable.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Wednesday at 3:21 PM

He's got good bone structure. Took me years to get bone structure. And don't think bone structure's not important. Nobody started to call me "Mademoiselle" until I was seventeen and getting a little bone structure. When I was your age, I was skinnier than a pole. I never thought I'd have nothin' up here.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Wednesday at 5:20 PM

oops wrong thread. lol. tho maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Wednesday at 5:21 PM

Today’s NY Times has a big article of the behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 10:47 AM

I think that Captain Sandy wants to be in Malia, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 10:47 AM

Capt Sandy is a micro manager...she shouldn't be concerned with table scapes.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 11:07 AM

[quote] Capt Sandy is a micro manager

She's a female. They can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 11:09 AM

The male model looks really sexy sometimes and really creepy the rest of the time

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 11:16 AM

They shouldn't have a 2nd and 3rd stew on a boat when there are so few people. No wonder there's so much dissension. It's so oppressive. They should have a leader and then everyone is equal and if the leader did the laundry once in a while everyone would get along. Personally I'd like the laundry.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Thursday at 11:19 AM

[quote] Those who have never seen “Below Deck,” “Below Deck Mediterranean” or “Below Deck Sailing Yacht,” and who do not wish to spend the rest of their lives glued to Bravo’s flotation-themed programming, must never, ever watch even one minute of either program, for the “Below Deck” franchise lures in viewers with the pitiless ease of sirens summoning sailors to hurl their ships against the sun-warmed Grecian coast.

Glad it’s not just me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162Last Thursday at 1:12 PM

So, production takes over the real master cabin. We never see it. What they call the master is intended for second-tier guests.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Thursday at 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!