Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you think will be the line drawn for Attention whores on social media?

What do you think will be something they will say “no, won’t post that, that is taking it too far”?

Or do they not care because it is still attention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2020 5:42 PM

a dead body hanging from a tree.

oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 8:29 PM

I have no idea wheat the rules are. On IG a twink posted a pic of himself in gay underwear asking his followers if they likes them (the kind that accentuates the dick and pushes it up and out). Most of his followers said they loved them but lived the guy in them even more. I posted that they looked good but would look better pushed down around his ankles. One of his sensitive gay boy followers wrote to me with the post “classy.” Granted I cut to the chase, but do Gen X and millenials think that thirst trap underwear Dick accentuating pics are high art rather than sexualized slut posts? I’m old but I don’t get the fiction

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2020 2:32 AM

Ugh. Sorry for the quick and error filled post. I meant to write love rather than live. And of course I meant Gen Z not Gen X (which I am).

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2020 2:34 AM

Self immolation?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2020 3:51 AM

After Kathy Griffin did her stunt with the Trump head, I thought she was done. And that was the line.

But no. The bitch is still here. More attention-demanding than ever. What will be get next move? Shooting someone on fifth avenue?

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2020 11:26 AM

A Black instaho I followed went to a BLM march with a sign advertising his instagram and his hot body. Naturally, he was shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]I have no idea wheat

It is what they make bread out of.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2020 5:41 PM

Someone will attempt live auto-plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2020 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!