Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

the distancing at the Florida Rooney clan’s 4th of July picnic isn’t just going to be because of COVID

Former Tea Party Republican congressman’s son spray painted BLM at Trump gold course and mentioned racially based justice disparities. Love his fuck you to Dad and his Rethug views. And I’m a sucker for curly red hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2020 3:26 PM

asshole dad states that the son is guilty, that he will pay a price, and that he hopes he learns a lesson. I believe the cute 18 year old learned and expressed the lesson quite well before his arrest.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 7:32 PM

HA!!

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 7:36 PM

I wanna see that ginger in the clubhouse gang showers.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 7:36 PM

Doubtful BLM is a movement he is supporting.

White racists use the BLM slogan to get black American citizens targeted for violence and accused of vandalism, white racists know first hand just how triggering the term "black lives mater" is.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 7:38 PM

That ginger pubic hair must be something....that smooth creamy ass on the other side even nicer.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote]The records indicate Rooney was released on his own recognizance about four hours after being booked into jail.

Are many blacks let free “on their own recognizance” after they spray paint others’ property?

I’d need to know more about this man’s history before embracing him as an ally.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 7:48 PM

Those are some cold, dead eyes in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 7:49 PM

Absolutely this kid benefitted from White privilege, not just from quick ROR but the fact that a guard or cop didn’t shoot him when he had spray can on hand. I believe like many young white adults he is taking protest actions including property damage that could result in negative impact on POC. But I wanted to point out that there are some generational differences that make me hopeful that folks brought up in corrosively racist and reactionary families are trying to get past it. Or he just hates his pops and wants to piss him off

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 9:50 PM

TDF

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 10:00 PM

I want to confirm that the color of the carpet matches the drapes. And hopefully is equally curly and bushy

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 10:11 PM

Watch “Filthy Rich” and tell me why anyone would not dismiss Palm Beach as a tacky haven for eccentric freak pervs with too much money who contribute nothing to society and vote Republican because they hate paying taxes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 10:30 PM

Maybe he's rebelling against dad and rejects everything he stands for.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2020 2:26 AM

Insta?

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 2:48 AM

He looks like dessert.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 3:29 AM

Is he related to rooney mara

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2020 3:36 AM

Yes first cousins once removed I believe

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2020 3:56 AM

His mugshot looks like a Renaissance painting,

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2020 4:23 AM

R16 like a Bronzino perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2020 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!