Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump says it's a great day for America and that George Floyd would be looking down and smiling

I can't even

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2020 9:15 PM

If there were any justice in the universe, this monster would be shoveling shit in hell right now.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 6:47 PM

I’d like him to be shoveling shit in a prison yard.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 6:51 PM

He's not even qualified to shovel shit. He IS a piece of shit and needs to be shoveled out of office and flushed into the sewer of history immediately.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 6:53 PM

The end-stage tone-deafness would almost be funny if it wasn't so grotesque. It's just so abjectly wrong. We're witnessing a genuine freak of nature at work here: an Elephant Man of the soul.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 6:54 PM

He really doesn't have anyone around him with any sense to advise him.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 6:57 PM

R5, has he ever given you the impression he actually TAKES advice or has the attention span to remember advice?

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 6:58 PM

r6 he seems to perform the directives given from his friend Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote] He really doesn't have anyone around him with any sense to advise him.

I take offense at that statement!

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 7:00 PM

Is he "The World's Most Effective Troll", or is he "The Man With the Least Emotional Intelligence in the History of the World"?

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 7:01 PM

What a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 7:02 PM

He says whatever comes into his pea brain. No one on that stage knows what he is going to say, since he does no preparation and takes no advise.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 7:04 PM

He is 100% doing this on purpose, fucking racist asshole piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote]Is he "The World's Most Effective Troll", or is he "The Man With the Least Emotional Intelligence in the History of the World"?

Earth round or flat, opinions differ.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 7:06 PM

[quote] He is 100% doing this on purpose, fucking racist asshole piece of shit.

Yep, and when the cameras are turned off, he goes into his bunker with Stephen Miller and the other KKK creeps and he says "I did pretty good, didn't I?" And they pass around the beers (Diet Coke for Plump) and laugh their asses off.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 7:11 PM

Could this motherfucker Bunker Boy ever show even ounce of class?!

George Floyd was often times unemployed or barely making it as was the case at the time of his death. This is not the time nor is it Trump's place to even know what would make him smile. A jobs report that makes Trump smile while George Floyd was floundering is no reason to speculate about Floyd or remind his family that he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2020 7:11 PM

IS HE INSANE? LITERALLY?!.. what's next? "if george was still around, i would hire him!"....

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 7:12 PM

OH AND BY THE WAY, TRUMP ISN'T SHIT, HE'S WORSE THEN SHIT! because even shit was a) once food at one time and a good thing and b) shit can be used as fertilizer to help grow things, another good thing..

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2020 7:14 PM

bizarre

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2020 7:15 PM

It's a good way to foment more unrest so he can unleash the troops that he is so anxious to do, defying all of the military who have spoken out against him. But, the protesters should target Trump properties and shut them down.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 7:18 PM

The "Trump isn't shit, shit was at some time a good thing" reminds me of when I stopped calling my ex 'pond scum', because pond scum is organic and inherently not useless and substituted it with 'hot dog water'. Aint NO USE I can think of for that crap......

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2020 8:18 PM

Jeez... a great day for George Floyd would be if he was still alive and home with his family.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2020 8:49 PM

He’s mentally defective.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2020 8:56 PM

Trump is not qualified to be a human being, much less president.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 9:01 PM

Trump is an idiot and as educated as a three year old.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2020 9:02 PM

Trump will win and win and keep winning until liberals figure out that he controls you. He doesn't have to be a wonderful leader, he just needs to lead you all into acting like rabid crazies. That's why every official Democratic position in the last couple of years is batshit. We're defunding the police now, mass gatherings are acceptable under Covid shutdown orders if it's a protest- but not any other kind of meeting!

Figure out how to stop hating him so blindly, he's using that hate as a weapon.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2020 9:04 PM

Biden said:

"George Floyd's last words were "I can't breathe", for the president to put any other words in his mouth is despicable."

He also said the orange one is "crowing" about accomplishments in the vain of "mission accomplished" when there is in fact so much more to be done.

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2020 9:07 PM

Read and share

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2020 9:08 PM

He's really losing it.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2020 9:10 PM

Yes.

The newscaster I heard reporting it said, "No one seems to know what Trump means by that..."

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2020 9:12 PM

R17, I always say the moment when Trump dies will be the first time he was ever useful because he becomes fertilizer for the earth.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2020 9:14 PM

[quote]He's really losing it.

Hon, he lost it a long time ago. Like daddy's money.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2020 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!