Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cyclist attacks over Floyd George poster

Bizarre. Fat, white, male and cycling. The ultimate in entitled. From the IG of CNN commentator Kirsten Powers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 2:38 AM

I apologize for inverting George’s name. I knew I’d do that yet. Mortified.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 1:06 AM

Fuck, I really am sorry. I know his name.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 1:08 AM

You're worse than Hitler, OP.

DO A SEARCH NEXT TIME.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 1:09 AM

That too? This is not my night.....sorry

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 1:12 AM

He physically assaulted 12 and 13 year old kids. Maryland Park police is searching for him. I saw a tweet suggesting he'd been located via Strava, an app for cyclists and runners, that employs GPS and can place him at the location.

Dumbass will be outed for sure. Two of the kids he assaulted are white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 1:31 AM

THAT is when you call the police, Amy Cunter.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 1:46 AM

I fucking hate cyclists, and I'm really against hate.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 1:47 AM

Please doxx this piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 1:48 AM

Don't hate cyclists too much. They're the ones responsible for finding him. Haven't read all the tweets, but it's a matter of time.

Incidentally, Strava is trending nationally which is how I found this thread. 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 1:54 AM

A tweet at the link ^ says some figured out through who is through strava and has told police.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 1:59 AM

From the above link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 2:11 AM

Miss Lindsey knows no shame!

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 2:41 AM

The asshole turned himself in. Apparently a LOT of people told the police who he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!