Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Administration- Adoption agencies should be able to reject gay couples

They’re already starting to come for our rights. I told you all, first the Hispanics, then the blacks, then the gays.

You all think they love us. They don’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 2:47 AM

Who actually thinks the GOP loves gay people, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 12:38 AM

R1 based on the comments on this site from white racists, I would think many of you think the world loves you. They don’t b

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 12:40 AM

But I thought Ivanka was going to help with the gsy stuff! You mean that cunt LIED!?

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 12:40 AM

I see so many white gays looking down on BLM and black people in general, so much so that it is obvious they think they are beloved. Watch how they act just like the black people they hate and mock once their rights and lives are on the line.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 12:43 AM

Not one gay person thinks the GOP loves them! You deserve a swift kick in the cunt, OP!

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 12:49 AM

He’s just pandering to his base

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 12:51 AM

Of course, even with the pandemic, protests and a national crisis. Trump never fails to spread more division and hate.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote]You all think they love us.

[quote]I would think many of you think the world loves you.

Us? You? Make up your mind, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 12:55 AM

Why didn’t you mention the trans? I knew when he came for the trans he was going to come for all LGBTQ+.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 1:02 AM

r4 Since we're all doing this thing where we write "I think" and then proceeding to put words in people's mouth, [italic]I think[/italic] most gay people understand that Republicans and black people are disproportionately homophobic compared to the average American, and therefore feel alienated from both the GOP and BLM.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 1:18 AM

R10 most white Americans in the south and Midwest are homophobic... there you go again.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 1:51 AM

r11 Yes, and Black people in the south are all about that gay marriage thing and drag races.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 2:14 AM

Welp, a lot of us did tell Ivanka to go fuck herself when she wished us all a Happy Pride on Twitter. Guess vindictive Bunker Baby Daddy is making us pay.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!