Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is wrong here? Mom or daughter?

I say mom but many people on social media (White people and some Hispanics and Asians) agree with the mom and say she is right.

I disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 12:10 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 7:52 PM

Fuck you, Mom!

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 7:57 PM

That's old-school thinking with the mom, while the young daughter wants to change things. She has hope, and the mother is destroying it.

Can't stand the way that mother speaks.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 8:02 PM

The mother is wrong. She doesn't give a fuck about anything that doesn't affect her directly. It's do-nothing people like her who help maintain the status quo. "Shit happens, but as long as it's not in my backyard, I'll ignore it." Ordinary people (not politicians, not rich celebrities) who care enough to do something are often the catalysts for progress and reform in the world.

The daughter's heart is in the right place. I hope she doesn't lose that empathy, but with a mother like that. . . Her mother is criticizing her for caring about what's happening outside her own life? Really? The daughter sees injustice and wants to do something about it.

The mother is also clueless. One person can make a difference. One person stands up for something, which gives courage to others who then join in and a movement is started. The mother needs to pick up a history book, the self-serving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 11:48 PM

Mom is dead wrong. Isn't the daughter old enough to move out and not become her mother?

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 12:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!