Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another white gay racist being exposed on Twitter...

He even says he uses them for BBC... I am sick of white gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2020 2:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 7:02 PM

Wow. Asshole

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 7:07 PM

He doesn’t work. His parents are rich. No wonder he doesn’t care that he is being exposed and still has his profile up and public. He can care less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 7:09 PM

I just saw that on Aiden Zhane's account, and also Morgan McMichaels. What a scum bag, all meat and no brain. He's been getting a lot of comments under his posts, lol. I am surprised he has not set his account to private yet but obviously he has no shame, as R3 says.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 7:11 PM

R3 - *can't care less

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 7:13 PM

What is the use of putting these people on a blast? Are they cops, journalists, politicians, celebrities? If they're not, then why bother?

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 7:15 PM

I keep telling black gay guys that white gay men don't give a fuck about them. They are only a fetish and used for their dicks.

I'm always right.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 7:20 PM

R7 I am always speaking about “white gays” and many others are also, that is why people are exposing them. We are done tolerating racism.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 7:22 PM

r6 You know how we normally get "DL fave [insert unknown Instaho] wears jeans" posters? Well they've now developed to "you'll never guess what DL least fave [insert unknown Instaho] has done now" threads.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 7:23 PM

He looks like a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 7:23 PM

Black gays don't give a fuck about white gays, either. I've lost the count of how many times Black gays have sided with Black homophobes because the latter's homophobia is supposedly directed only at white gays. Cf. Azealia Banks and her fandom.

Basically, Black gays on Twitter use white gays as props to try to forge a common cause with Black homophobes. Black gays' entire gig on Twitter is pretending to be victims of "white gays", when they're 1,000 times more likely to be insulted, harassed, threatened, beaten or killed by a Black homophobe than by a white gay.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 7:24 PM

R11 Azealia Banks biggest fans are white gay men. Where have you been? They defend her too.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 7:25 PM

R11 is one of the racists on every race thread trying to flip it on black people. He’s on the Grindr one too

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 7:26 PM

R11

That is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 7:29 PM

Wow, how many different versions of racism can fit into one thread? Generalizing any group based on race is racist regardless of where you are in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 7:29 PM

Super, brainwashed, hateful asshole. I wish they could be cured but they won't.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 7:30 PM

He follows Toderick Hall and Nikki Minaj

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 7:38 PM

R15 "Racism doesn’t exist in a vacuum. It exists within a hierarchical structure with power at its core. Racism only works because one group has power and other groups do not. And it is white people who – historically, and in the West at least – hold the power when it comes to racial divides, thanks to centuries of Eurocentric beliefs and structures that continue to privilege and centre whiteness."

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 7:38 PM

I al sorry but after being on this board for a month I can't believe some of the racism and mysogiinistic comments. I guess it is easy for the oppressed to be an oppressor. Sad the racial hatred and totally agressive hate for women.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 7:40 PM

OP a is sick of white gays but he LOVES himself some straight white boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 7:41 PM

R1 “Ugly ass fat face, maybe I will catch you at the zoo” that was kind of funny though. he got you there .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 7:44 PM

R18: That's pure bullshit, you can be racist as hell without having any real power.

One thing is institutionalized racism (the apartheid in southafrica or the clear bias of police against blacks in the USA) and other the personal racism, and you can be a complete racist being white, black, latino or asian, no matter if you have or not power to imposse your racism on others.

Saying that white gays are racists is as stupid as saying blacks are homophobic. Some are, most are not

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 7:48 PM

r12 What are you trying to say, that it was white gays that started with this story that it is woke to be homophobic only with white gays? Can you not understand how absurd this argument is?

Azealia Banks is inexplicably popular with young gay men of all races, but more often than not, it's not white gays who come to her rescue when she starts to be homophobic with gay men in general or white gays in particular. Black gays started with this story. However, it is true that some white gays got tired of protesting the homophobia of people like Azealia, because every time that happens, woke people on Twitter (including woke Black gays) circle the wagons around her and pretend that the problem is only the white gays, that Azealia is merely reacting to the oppression of white gays.

This story is ridiculous, but it worked. Now, some white gays have internalized the message that, in order to be considered one of the few white gays, they need to defend Black homophobes and attack fellow white gays. But it was not they who invented this fashion, and to pretend that this is the case is dishonest.

r13 Put me on ignore and you will see I've never participated in these threads. It's just that I'm tired of TOC (Twinks of Color) on Twitter making their race their whole personality and pretending that their blackness or Latinoness make them different from white gay men of their age. You are all the same, equally thirsty, horny, and shallow. What's more, this ridiculous activism against white gays tires me out. The only thing this anti-white gay militancy has achieved so far is teaching homophobes in communities of color that they can get away with their homophobia if that the target of their hatred and disgust is only white gay men specifically.

The moment we read about a violent attack on a young gay POC, however, we all instinctively know that the culprits are not going to be white gays, but straight people, especially straight people of color.

All this hate towards white gays is not because they really oppress anyone, but because they are easy targets for Twinks of Color who are scared to point the finger at their true oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 7:48 PM

* in order to be considered one of the few GOOD white gays

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 7:51 PM

Let’s not let the gays vs blacks happen.

They cooked this up in a think tank and are pushing this narrative.

Don’t fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 7:54 PM

Black gay people have it worst. They are literally jammed in between 2 communities who mistreat them. This is horrid and anyone who doesn’t stand 100% with black gay people, the most oppressed in the gay community and among the most oppressed in the black community, are trash.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 7:54 PM

"I am sick of white gays", he says on Datalounge, of all places.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 7:58 PM

R22 Have anymore straw man arguments to lob today?

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 7:58 PM

R26 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2020 7:58 PM

Yep. Heaven help the gay black with a Southern Baptist mother and a big family - not everyone but it takes a lot of courage and patience to be true to oneself and true to the family we love and the friends we appreciate without lying. It's amazing people don't get that, even before we get into the challenges of being fetishized and objectified (as racist and homophobic as things can be, like the guy the OP cited), and then not trusted on top of it.

Living in a city with racial issues, as a white-appearing biracial person with a family that hid its black side, I didn't have that. And I ultimately just walked away from anyone with an issue, because I could. Sure, I've experience theft, anti-gay vandalism, called-out slurs and the rest from African American people. But I've been shot at, robbed and beaten up by whites.

And never in a friendship, relationship or intimate encounter with a black guy have I ever experienced anything but kindness, decency and great times. I can't say the same for whites.

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2020 8:09 PM

[quote]Saying that white gays are racists is as stupid as saying blacks are homophobic. Some are, most are not

Let's not pretend that racism in the gay community exists at similar levels to homophobia in the black community. It's easy to find news of straight black men spotting a lone gay man in the street and bashing him only because he's gay (see below). On the other hand, I've never read about white gays who went out on the streets in search of blacks to beat and torture, just becuae they're Black.

If the 1964 Civil Rights Act came to a vote today, and only white gays voted, I have no doubt that it would be approved with overwhelming numbers. On the other hand, if Obergefell v. Hodges went came to a vote, and only blacks voted, there is a good chance that the decision would be reversed (blacks, after all, are less sympathetic to the gay cause than people of other ethnicities).

Also, show me a gay celebrity who talks about black people like Azealia Banks and Kevin Hart talking about gays even today. I very much doubt that there are any these days. Kevin Hart bragged about hitting his 3-year-old son when he saw him do gay things. Can you imagine a gay celebrity saying he beat his child because he was doing ghetto things?

There is no equivalence here. The gay community is much more liberal on race issues than the black community is on gay issues, especially when it comes to gay men and trans women, who are seen as freaks by many blacks even today.

The most racist gays are those who are still in the closet, but the values these people seek to reflect are not those of the gay community, but the values of the mainstream community, that is, straight people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2020 8:13 PM

R18, I don't disagree with what you've quoted. I'm stating that in addition to the unfairness of power structures that are far from egalitarian, it's still misleading, divisive and often inaccurate to generalize about any group based on race.

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2020 8:17 PM

R28: Tell me what's wrong about what i said?

by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2020 8:18 PM

Please make this a thread, OP since you can post threads.

3 With Right Wing Extremist Ties Arrested on Terrorism Charges in Las Vegas: Prosecutors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2020 8:19 PM

FF OP

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2020 8:19 PM

R31: I was not equating anything, i was saying that when you say that white guys are racists is a stupid generalization. And the same with blacks being homophobic. There are racist gays? of course (even i doubt the percentage is remotely close to racist straights), and of course there are homophobic black people, but that doesn't mean all of them are, not even the majority

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote]Heaven help the gay black with a Southern Baptist mother and a big family...

That would be most unusual, since the gay black would have to be adopted. As far as I'm aware (having been raised Southern Baptist myself), Southern Baptists are still exclusively white. They have never racially integrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2020 12:31 AM

There are black Baptist churches in the South.

by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2020 12:35 AM

I am sick of those fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2020 12:45 AM

But they are not *Southern* Baptist churches, R38. Read the link.

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2020 12:45 AM

R21 Is he spending all day trying to chat up hot guys he doesn’t know, doesn’t live near, and has no shot with on Instagram, then posting his rejection here? , you are a criminal nuisance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2020 12:57 AM

r41 Who's this? He's got major perv smile, I must say.

by Anonymousreply 42June 5, 2020 1:28 AM

R42 the Op of this thread (and countless others just like this one)

by Anonymousreply 43June 5, 2020 1:32 AM

If he thinks so lowly of black guys but loves BBC, it's completely up to the owners of said BBC to not give him what he wants.

Unfortunately, an uncomfortable truth is that I can see him never having a lack of available BBC at his disposal. He IS a tatted up white muscle bottom, after all.

by Anonymousreply 44June 5, 2020 3:55 AM

Thee posts in this thread made my head twirl ....

by Anonymousreply 45June 5, 2020 4:40 AM

Gay racists are the worst type

by Anonymousreply 46June 5, 2020 4:45 AM

R46 Go to bed a!

by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2020 4:48 AM

What was said prior to the posted pic of the chat? Did a call him a "white transplant?"

by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2020 4:56 AM

R46: I doubt it, gay racist usually don't beat you just for being black like some straight racist do

by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2020 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!