Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think I have a boil on my neck

am I gonna die?

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 6:00 PM

No, you'll be OK. Have a friend forcefully icepick it. Sterilize first!

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 5:05 PM

Film it for the pimple-popper freaks

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 5:06 PM

Where is that Pimple Popping bitch when you need her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 5:07 PM

It is a Manitou.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 5:10 PM

Miley Cyrus popped a pimple on the back of her boyfriend Cody Simpson. She filmed it, and he posted it on Instagram stories.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 5:11 PM

Yea, dear. And could you please load up your iPod now with some GOOD tunes to save yourself from the embarrassment when you do go?

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 5:18 PM

OP get a qualified derm MD to remove it. Too many derm PAs out there getting their training on your neck. You could have scarring or constant reinfections if not drained properly.

The derm clinics have all gone 3rd world with all the PAs ruining around and sometimes NO DOC on premises now.

It’s like something out of Haiti.

Get a qualified doc. MAKE SURE the doc uses the “x” method or cross method no matter how small.

Thank me later.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 5:22 PM

R5 that is so depraved and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 5:23 PM

Hot compress and an OTC drawing salve, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 5:23 PM

We're all going to die, OP, including you. But not from your boil, you screaming meemie.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 5:26 PM

I got a huge nasty one in one of my tonsils and didn't know wtf it was, it started to mess with the eustacian tube nearby and mess with my hearing and equilibrium, finally it burst on its own while I was brushing my teeth and when I spit there was a lot of blood in it and I freaked out and went to the emergency room, where I found out what it was.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 5:26 PM

R7 yes, if I need a physician's intervention I will see a derm.

I am reading online that the first treatment should be a warm wet washcloth compress, and then if that doesn't reduce or pop the head in a few days, check in with the doctor.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 5:29 PM

Salve.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 5:32 PM

R12, sounds like you found some good advice. Do not pop it. I have a huge scar on my back because I thought it was a pimple and I broke it open

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 6:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!