Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hi! My name's Barron, and my dad runs the world. Ask me anything!

Ever since I was born my mom's been telling me that my dad has been really busy lately, which is why I don't get to see him too much. But I've visited his workplace a bunch of times since he was elected. It's fun. Mostly I hang out with my Uncle Stephen when I'm there. He's not my real uncle, but he works for my dad and he told me he likes me. A lot. We get to do stuff together that I'm not supposed to tell anybody about (so don't ask about that! lol), but through him and my mom I've learned enough about dad that I can answer anybody's questions.

I'm open and ready, so come at me!

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2020 5:50 PM

F/f. Pick on someone your own size, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 3:58 PM

I can't! Everyone's normal size and I'm 8 feet tall!

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 4:01 PM

Do you count the money on the bedside table for mommy?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Who's your real daddy?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 5:05 PM

r3 No, the Secret Service guys do that. When we moved from Manhattan, she told me "this town is goldmine full of tourists who'll pay through fahking nose for fun party time with First Lady, but once in a while there'll be deadbeat who thinks I give discounts. I need real muscle for that, not babyboy". Anyway she says that part's too rough for me to handle at my age and besides, I need to concentrate on school so I don't end up "big limpdick mark like daddy".

r4 Uncle Stephen always says he's my daddy when we're playing Adolph's New Pony. But I think he's joking when he does that.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote] I'm open and ready, so come at me!

Do you, I mean, does your mom have rates? Weekend rates preferred.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 7:49 PM

r6 Can you wait until I'm 18? We can talk then because that's when I'll start seriously looking at career choices.

Thanks for the offer!

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 8:20 PM

[quote] I'm open and ready, so come at me!

Barron, what are your rates? Sorry - ask your mom what “her” rates are. I’m especially interested in weekend rates. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 8:22 PM

r8 You'll have to talk to my dad. He told me He'll handle all my inquiries.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2020 11:17 PM

Are you really on the autism spectrum like many have theorized?

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2020 1:04 AM

How painful is your retardation on a scale from one to ten?

Do you play The Sims? One of my cousins is autistic and she's really into The Sims.

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2020 1:36 AM

Which animal species do you prefer to torture?

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2020 4:49 AM

Go to bed dear. Rick will take you to Passages in the morning. Kim is drunk yet AGAIN, your sister Paris has forgotten to pay her storage unit fees AGAIN (along with getting her Valtrex refilled) & now fatass Kyle is calling bc she discovered Mauricio in bed with that trashy Kris Kardashian decorator Martyn Lawrence AND your aunties fave coca connection, Faye Resnick. UGH. Why can't you just marry a Rothschild like Nicholai did?

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2020 5:26 AM

Barron was so isolated as a child he spoke with a Slovenian accent like Melania.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2020 5:29 AM

Hi! My name's Barron, and my dad ruins the world.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2020 5:42 AM

Barron, what have they taught you at your special school and at home about Nazis? And has Uncle Stephen explained to you how he and Uncle Jared reconcile their admiration for Nazis with their Jewish heritage?

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2020 9:40 AM

Barron, has your mom ever shown you the catalog she was ordered out of? I’ve always wondered if she kept it as a souvenir.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2020 9:48 AM

Are you familiar with the term "Show hole"?

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2020 9:51 AM

Barron, I’m sure you know that you have “the best genes.” That’s...one version of a world view. I’m guessing no one has mentioned the science called genetics to you. You might want to look that up, and particularly the unfortunate outcomes of parents breeding with their own children. This is called “incest,” and it appears to have had an adverse effect on your family. Please spend some time reading about it. No matter what people in your life tell you, it’s not a scam or a conspiracy theory; people have understood that incest is very dangerous for a long time now, and if you and Tiffany make a baby, it is going to come out like Frankenstein’s monster.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2020 9:56 AM

Who's your favorite half sibling?

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2020 10:05 AM

How will you get rid of them all? Surely you have a plan. Does anyone take you to the gun range to practice? Boys like you need a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2020 10:20 AM

Have you seen Game of Thrones? Your aunt is incestuous Cersei and you seem to be Tommen. Sorry, kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2020 10:22 AM

How often do you masturbate? What do you think of just before you cum?

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Masterbait?

Never heard of such a thing. What do you do when you masterbait?

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2020 4:56 PM

Barron if you are being held captive blink twice.

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2020 5:48 PM

*blink ... blink*

:-(

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2020 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!