Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Evan Peters canceled for Retweeting a tweet about Looters

This is a bad week for Ryan Murphy actors... Lea Michele, Evan Peters, Ryan Guzman... who is next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2020 8:41 PM

Least tweeted, soonest mended.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 2:48 PM

But looters ARE pieces of shit, Blanche! They are!

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 2:56 PM

Looters are now heroes?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 2:59 PM

He retweeted a person of color's tweet, so it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 3:00 PM

I always enjoy watching videos of Black Friday shoppers so I guess the principle is the same. The looters are just more orderly and less violent.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 3:11 PM

I support hte protests and agree with him. The relative handful of people who are looting are hurting the cause and helping the rightwingers undermine what the protesters are trying to do.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 1:46 AM

That’s 30 threads today for our dear OP

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 1:49 AM

Who is this again?

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:21 AM

He was an actor in the first season of the gay/trans series Pose (about the NYC ballroom scene).

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 3:11 AM

He's also been in every season of American Horror Story except one.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 4:17 AM

He looks like a corpse to me, with dead eyes always livid, hard to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 5:17 AM

Why do y'all keep stealing my posts and rebranding them as your own? This has happened to me several times over the past two months.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 5:23 AM

I'm sorry, are we supposed to defend and support looters and vandalizes and people destroying property?

Jesus, the white guilt is insane.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 5:44 AM

Loved him as Mr. March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 12:30 PM

R13: I was thinking the same. Looters have nothing to do with BLM, they simply see the opportunity and use the riots.

People are reacting like he was insulting protesters which he did not

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2020 7:37 PM

What's the new AHS about?

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2020 7:40 PM

Before COVID it was to take place by or on the ocean. That might change though since filming had to be delayed.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2020 7:42 PM

Yes, r14, he got that mid atlantic accent down, which a lot of younger actors would not care to study.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2020 7:49 PM

Tell that to the white rioters and looters. Morons.

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2020 7:50 PM

This is becoming like the McCarthy era in reverse. What on earth do a bunch of thieves have to do with the peaceful protests, be they black or white looters. Screw the looters, support the cause.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2020 8:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!