Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Piers Morgan vs Rudy Giuliani

“You fucked up!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2020 9:15 PM

This was PRICELESS! thanks for posting.

Rudy is at least 3 bloody mary’s in for this interview!

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 2:26 PM

When cunts collide...

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 3:23 PM

They're both deplorable. Rudy is well known, but Piers Morgan has been auditioning for a return to American TV (possibly as a host at Faux News) in vain, continually prioritising American stories over local British stories, often trying to inject himself into American debates and trying to provoke reactions from American celebrities. He's been Trump's main overseas cheerleader, claiming an alleged personal "friendship" and using the fact he was one of the few Trump followed on Twitter as proof. He was consistently lavishing praise and supporting him on TV and his column for the Daily Fail. To appear neutral, he would sometimes pepper his coverage with token criticisms for the frequent Trump fuckups, like the mishandling of COVID.

A few weeks ago, Trump unfollowed him on Twitter for one of his pretend "attacks" and Morgan went into full meltdown vacillating between lashing out and desperate attempts to repair the relationship in order to get a follow back. He has finally given up hope and is now turned into fulltime anti-Trump coverage. But Rudy is correct, he was thrown off CNN where everybody, including Anderson Cooper, hated him. He's just like his Apprentice castmate Omarosa who only turned against Trump only after they couldn't continue to profit.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote] He's just like his Apprentice castmate Omarosa who only turned against Trump only after they couldn't continue to profit.

That’s show biz, gurl.

What did you think...you were in a monastery?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 4:56 PM

Rudy sounds like a crochety old piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 5:15 PM

Rudy is absolutely SENILE

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 5:15 PM

“You’re fat!

“No, you’re fat!”

Both of them are corrupted morons.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 5:31 PM

The best part is the female host trying to keep a straight face

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 5:32 PM

If you ever needed an example for “fremdschämen”, this is it. The feeling that you get while watching these 2 baboons fight.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 5:40 PM

Rudy not only acted a fool b u t he looked different. I cant put my finger in it.. did he shave his head? A nip tuck?

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 5:41 PM

Rudy sounds like an absolute nut job ...

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 5:46 PM

That was great fun to watch. Two old nasty cunts arguing about who loves Trumpy most and Rudy sure does look like he’s three sheets to the wind.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 5:46 PM

"America's Mayor" 😂 Those were the days ...

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 6:12 PM

2 douchebags being douchebags in other news the sun rose in the east today.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 6:17 PM

/waves cane

GET OFF MY LAWN!

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 7:29 PM

They're both pieces of shit.

I admit I was glad to hear Rudy stick a fork in that pudding-faced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 7:51 PM

Me too, r16. I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2020 6:34 AM

I think that OP messed up the headline here. He totally forgot that he cursed 2 minutes earlier.

He completely forgot. Did nobody catch that?

Do I have to do everything around here?

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2020 6:44 AM

Fake Trump Tan Makeup R10

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 8:00 AM

Piers should tell Rudy he is a has-been, now trump has dumped him. I would like to watch Rudy's reaction in the live feed.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2020 8:28 AM

Girls, girls - you’re BOTH cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2020 12:32 PM

What a curmudgeon.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2020 8:37 PM

Not going to lie, when I watched this I kept hoping the earth would open up and swallow them up in a portal directly to hell.

Alas, it did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 11:42 PM

^ How would that happen? One is in London and the other is in New York.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2020 12:31 PM

Is it weird that I'm actually agreeing with Piers Morgan a lot recently?

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2020 1:06 PM

That's not what they were arguing about, R12.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2020 1:30 PM

Ghouliani was completely seduced, corrupted and transformed into Trump..

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2020 5:38 PM

The only two people that have been able to fight back with Morgan even dirtier than he does are Rudy and Omarosa. Everyone else cowers.

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2020 8:58 PM

It doesn't say much, R28, that they're all equally vicious, shameless, spiteful cunts.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2020 9:05 PM

Typical Morgan hypocrisy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2020 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!