Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you could kill just one member of the Trump administration (but not Trump himself), who would you kill?

Without repercusions.

Me, Stephen Miller. He's Hitler reincarnate.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2020 6:52 PM

Go on.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 2:04 PM

I want to pick Ivanka or Don Jr, but they are actually insignificant in the scheme of things.

Barr it is. He is a real danger to our democracy and constitution.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 2:06 PM

I’d choose Barr. More than anyone else in his administration, he’s protected Trump from the deserved consequences of his actions.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 2:07 PM

Could the bullet kill Miller as it passed through his body and then do a Jim Brady on Barr?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 2:10 PM

Barr, definitely. He's protected Trump from the Mueller Report (obstruction of justice) and Epstein and who knows what else. I can't imagine the secrets this asswipe holds.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 2:11 PM

Fuck off with that shit, OP

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 2:39 PM

Barr. I think he was involved in the Epstein murder.

And where has all that evidence gone that was taken from Epsteins' townhouse?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Trump can survive without anyone except Ivanka. Without her, he would totally fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 3:25 PM

Jared of womanly hips and dead beady eyes..

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 3:31 PM

Another vote for Barr, though Pompeo is a close second followed right behind by Jared, though his death might even be a relief to Dump as he continually fucks up & gives such bad advice

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 3:32 PM

Reports are that it was Ivanka who gave him the idea to pose with the bible, which might just be his 47% moment. That one photo op might be the proverbial straw.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 3:36 PM

I don't want to kill any of them. I would much rather see them rot in jail for the rest of their lives

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 3:55 PM

R1 isn't joking. Don't think you won't be put on a list to watch, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 3:57 PM

What about torture?

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 4:11 PM

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't take the bait on publicly saying who I'd like to see killed (even on an "anonymous" message board, your IP address and email can still be tracked). Just keep those thoughts in your thought bubbles, people.

I would like to see the rule of law upheld and all of the criminals in this Administration be prosecuted and spend the rest of their lives in jail for their crimes, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 4:15 PM

It changes daily, but at the moment it's Bill Barr. I think he should be raped with a plunger when going to the bathroom, as his head is forced into the toilet so he can drown in his own excrement.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 4:25 PM

Hello officer, so glad you could join us here on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 4:27 PM

I wouldn’t kill anyone in any administration, because I’m not a psychopath. The question is a test to see who is.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 4:39 PM

Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 4:43 PM

r16 needs psychological evaluation if she hasn’t had it already.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 4:43 PM

Getting rid of Jared, essentially cuts off the head of the snake.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 4:44 PM

He would be lost without Ivanka. She is his security blanket, his human shield, his beat off material, his mommy, his protector, his stand-in, his stunt man. She is probably the only person in the world who has ever told Trump she loved him.

So I would kill her if I had a chance, but I am a nobody who has no chance. I’ll never be near Ivanka Trump & will never have the means to kill her. So let’s be realistic. We’re fantasizing.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 4:49 PM

Nothing personal against this person, but the pilot of AF 1, mid-flight.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 4:59 PM

Not funny, R23.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 5:01 PM

McConnell. By stomping him to death.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 5:42 PM

Good choice, OP. And r25.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 7:12 PM

I'm not going to lie, and I know this is nasty, but I'd fuck Eric and then I'd kill him.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 7:34 PM

R27, how long have you been quarantined, dear?

or...

Who hurt you so badly, that you would want that?

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 8:38 PM

This is a G.O.P. doxxing thread to make Democrats make embarassing statements.

Show them we don't kill in America . We LOCK ÉM UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2020 9:05 PM

R28 I think R27 likes his boys with giant gums and teeth!

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2020 3:39 PM

R30, I like big teeth and I cannot lie.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2020 6:38 PM

I know he’s not part of the administration, exactly, and I’ll choose (for the moment) to believe that he has nothing to do with Trump’s new DC Secret Police, but I would say eliminate Eric Prince first.

He is the reason they ALL have the confidence to pull the shit they’re pulling - including Barr.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2020 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!