Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyone is Dead in This Photo Now Except Christina

Coincidence?

[quote] #Repost from @rkeyoharaiii . #ChristinaApplegate #DustinNguyen #RobertRusler #RichardGrieco #1989

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 4:05 PM

Career wise.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 11:28 AM

Applegate always seemed to be made of tougher stuff than most people in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 11:29 AM

OP, why the fuck did you make this stupid ass lying ass thread. Die in a grease fire bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 11:29 AM

Can I have the 2 minutes back for googling 3 alive people?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 11:34 AM

Anyone here had any of these people?

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 11:35 AM

feeling nostalgic, they're looking glamorous in that late 80s pic.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 2:05 PM

Did CA get boned by any or all of them?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 2:09 PM

Yeah asshole OP wtf.

I had the hots for Dustin Nguyen and Richard Grieco when they were both young and handsome on Jumpstreet. (Nguyen still looked good circa 2015, the last dates pics I googled; we all know that Grieco had horrific cosmetic surgery). I vaguely remember Rusler from Babylon 5 but just barely.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 2:17 PM

Russler looks like Andrew Shue in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 2:20 PM

Everyone in this photo is dead now except Yoko. Coincidence? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 2:25 PM

For a moment, I thought that was John,Yoko and Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 2:32 PM

R10, she's out of it, so she might as well be dead.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 2:42 PM

Rusler still looks good. He's a hot daddy now and still does horror conventions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 2:43 PM

Everyone in this photo is dead now except Christina:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 3:34 PM

Dustin Nguyen got even hotter in the 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 3:52 PM

21 Jump Street was prime fap material for me. Johnny Depp, Dustin Nguyen, Peter DeLuise, Steven Williams, Richard Grieco. If they just would have dumped Holly Robinson...

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 4:00 PM

I only recognize Robert Rusler from Weird Science. I wonder if it kills him that Robert Downey Jr. went on from WS to be a gazillionaire movie star.

Christina Applegate was "that bitch" for a while. She probably knows everything about everything when it comes to Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 4:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!