Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heather Morris puts Lea Michele on blast

Lmao she seems like such a cunt. Why did she think she was all that? She was basic as hell.

I remember on Scream Queens she made them record 2 screams, and they had to use those 2 screams in any scene she had to scream and she would lip it because she said her voice is her tool and magic and she can’t harm it by screaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 10, 2020 5:10 PM

Already a thread on this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 12:16 AM

[Quote] Why did she think she was all that?

Because she doesn't think she's all that. Confident people don't make other people's lives a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 12:23 AM

Searching is quite challenging

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 12:27 AM

Not if you use Google and the "last 24 hrs" option.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 12:30 AM

R2 false. Sometimes they’re the worst ones. They think their shit done stink

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 12:31 AM

That statement was going well until the end.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 12:33 AM

R3 OP is fat troll what were you expecting?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 12:35 AM

[Quote] false. Sometimes they’re the worst ones. They think their shit done stink

Michele is clearly confident in some areas but to be complete hell on wheels both before and after she became known... She was also known to be hugely promiscuous. My money is on unaddressed childhood trauma, likely sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 12:35 AM

The reports of Michele's behavior paint a portrait of a very angry person. I want Faye to play her in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 12:36 AM

Or someone who looks down on others. Rachel Berry was the same way at times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 12:37 AM

I’m laughing at how everyone is coming forward about how evil she is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 12:37 AM

I don’t doubt for one second that LM is a giant bitch. That said, has anyone remarked upon how messed up that they’re wrapping up their personal issues with her in the George Floyd situation?

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 12:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 12:39 AM

[Quote] That said, has anyone remarked upon how messed up that they’re wrapping up their personal issues with her in the George Floyd situation?

The response was prompted by her hypocrisy. If she hadn't tweeted about the George Floyd murder, none of this would have happened... now.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 12:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 12:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 12:41 AM

R12 they want attention, and because she can’t possibly be for this blacklivesmatter movement when she is a cunt to a black woman. apparently you have to be nice to every single Black person you know in order to really want police brutality on black people to end...

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 12:42 AM

Jonathan Groff being best friends with Lea Michele for years doesn't sit right with me. I got my eyes on you twink.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 12:42 AM

[Quote] they want attention

Everyone wants attention. That doesn't make everyone a liar.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 12:43 AM

R18 Groff shudders at these eyes being on him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 12:44 AM

She's been a NY stage actor since she was very small, AAAAAND grew up in the "THE-a-TOR!" Which is notorious for diva tyrant behavior! So, she had terrible role models and was home schooled, so she can't relate to women as friends. She's not a "girl's girl".

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 12:45 AM

[Quote] apparently you have to be nice to every single Black person you know in order to really want police brutality on black people to end...

She's an abusive person. That's patently clear. It's curious that you're out to defend her. You can't see how it would irk someone who'd been abused by her to see her make a self consciously "caring" post?

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 12:45 AM

[Quote] the "THE-a-TOR!" Which is notorious for diva tyrant behavior!

Actually, Hollywood is much worse. Theatre requires discipline. Has Betty Buckley worked much on Broadway in decades? Or Mandy Patinkin?

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 12:46 AM

Hmmm it does make you wonder about Groff.

LM seems like a complete bitch. A true nightmarish bitch. To everyone not just black people. Wonder why Corey stayed with her when he also clearly saw how abusive she was to people.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 12:46 AM

[Quote] She's not a "girl's girl".

Actually, she's been known to swim in the lady pond.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 12:46 AM

[Quote] Wonder why Corey stayed with her when he also clearly saw how abusive she was to people.

I don't know, could he have been distracted by his little drug addiction?

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 12:47 AM

R24 he was on drugs. They kept him happy.

R22 that person is a racist on every thread about black people. Look at their history. Don’t pay them mind

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 12:48 AM

R23. I know that is the assumption, but I worked in both for 20 years, and in my experience the rotten behavior was in the theater. In Hollywood, the actors are too scared to behave like that. If you notice in the article the, there's a lot of passive aggressive behavior, whereas in theater people just start screaming and throwing chairs! (No joke. That actually happened)

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 12:51 AM

^*^* But I prefer theater actors over hollywood actors. Theater actors' are way more fun!

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2020 12:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2020 12:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2020 12:53 AM

She's having a worse week than Trump!

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2020 12:55 AM

The nineties, Miss Chris at r31?

by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2020 12:59 AM

One of the producers says some of the shows males need to be put on blast for the same thing as Lea. Hmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2020 12:59 AM

R33 Lea has been in show biz since she was a kid. They were probably both kids at the time

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2020 1:00 AM

[Quote] I’m all for calling out bad behavior

Are you, though, Marti?

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2020 1:01 AM

Isn't it MarNi Noxo?

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2020 1:02 AM

*MarNi Noxon

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2020 1:02 AM

[Quote] Re: @LeaMichele. Hey, I’m all for calling out bad behavior and even for some schadenfreude when that behavior is punished. That said, on GLEE there were LOTS of bad actors. Who were NOT women. People in the industry know who I’m talking about. Why aren’t we calling them out?

She can't mean dead as a dodo Mark Salling. (Why call out a dead person?) The Chris guy?

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2020 1:03 AM

[Quote] It seems to me that women are the first to go under the bus. But a lot of males get away with being the bullies-in-chief. How come we let them get away with it? Maybe it’s because as long as they earn someone money, they get a pass.

Eh... Lea Michele has got a long ass pass thus far. And she would still have it if her career hadn't dipped. No one is untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2020 1:04 AM

[Quote] I wish to clarify an earlier statement I made and deleted because it was poorly phrased. When I said “bad actors” in reference to my work on Glee – I was using the word actor as in “people who took bad actions”. I wasn’t referring to anybody on set specifically.

No one on set specifically? So much for courage.

by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote]One of the producers says some of the shows males need to be put on blast for the same thing as Lea. Hmmmmm

Marti made a clarification that she meant bad male actors in general, not the ones on the Glee set.

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2020 1:06 AM

R14 I get it, I get it... like when Perez Hilton was talking about how awful bullying is, they must have been rolling their eyes. But being a giant cunt to everyone is different than killing someone.

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2020 1:08 AM

She didn't clarify. She backtracked after deleting the tweets.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2020 1:09 AM

R42 I think she meant on Glee and now she’s retracting.

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2020 1:09 AM

If you're a showrunner on a show that's pretty much exclusively cast with young people, none of them big enough stars enough to have any power, then it would behoove you to run a better ship and call out shitty behavior from your employees. I mean, it was an ensemble show and ANY of them could have been replaced or their roles severely cut back until they learned a lesson.

When you put up with shitty behavior, you just end up encouraging the shitty people to continue doing it.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2020 1:09 AM

[Quote] But being a giant cunt to everyone is different than killing someone.

No one has said Lea Michele is worse than Derek Chauvin.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2020 1:10 AM

r46

Therein lies the problem with "talent." If someone is considered "worth it," they can behave how they like.

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2020 1:11 AM

[Quote] I think she meant on Glee

She explicitly stated "on GLEE."

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2020 1:11 AM

Has Gwynnie commented? Her husband was one of the creators/writers/showrunners.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2020 1:13 AM

Like my sister pointed out, Lea was Ryan’s pet, so she was untouchable. He loves her still to this day.

Someone else calling her out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2020 1:14 AM

But how is she racist? This is just really nasty, mean behavior towards everyone. And these black actresses are weaponizing BLM to get back at someone who was just universally mean. It's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2020 1:15 AM

R52 not just black people saying it. Fool.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2020 1:16 AM

I used to be a background actor on Glee, or as you call us, a "cockroach". Remember the time when you walked into the hair/makeup trailer, saw your usual seat was taken, then lifted a guy up by his hair and said "you're in my seat"? That was classy of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2020 1:16 AM

I co-sign on this. Lea Michele is a terrible human and has said terrible things to many different types of people, including racist micoagressions to/about black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2020 1:18 AM

R52 not just that it takes attention away from the cause. She’s a bitch yeah and so she is not allowed to be in favor of ending police brutality on black men??

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote]If you're a showrunner on a show that's pretty much exclusively cast with young people, none of them big enough stars enough to have any power, then it would behoove you to run a better ship and call out shitty behavior from your employees. I mean, it was an ensemble show and ANY of them could have been replaced or their roles severely cut back until they learned a lesson.

Marcos Siega who was the first season producer and director of the CW's "The Vampire Diaries" once said he assembled the cast on the first day of shooting and informed them the show was called 'The Vampire Diaries', not the Elena Diaries or the Stefan Diaries or the Damon Diaries (the names of the lead characters) and that anyone acting like a diva could be replaced. And Shonda Rhimes has no issues firing someone. Murphy should follow their leads.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2020 1:19 AM

I met #LeaMichele in person as a PA on an episode of Glee. A group of Make a Wish kids getting a soccer ball signed by the cast. She was the only one who refused to sign it or talk to the kids. She also tried to get me kicked off set because she thought I was, get this, A FAN even though I was wearing credentials and a radio. Who tries to get their own fans kicked out anyways?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2020 1:20 AM

R53 too rich, callling someone a fool..

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2020 1:21 AM

r53 you pay attention, dear. I'm asking how anything she did was racist? She was mean to everyone and not one of these black actresses has offered any examples of racism, just her being mean.

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2020 1:23 AM

That milk table incident has to be a joke, how would she know an extra is lactose intolerant, anyhow f it were real, I'd give he points for it.

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2020 1:23 AM

Well Iqbal Theba says she was never mean to him.

Lot of people r assuming that @LeaMichele mistreated me. Let me state it clearly that I was never mistreated by her. And if some of the cast were treated badly then she has apologized for it which is wonderful. But being called a racist is too heavy & unfair a burden 4 most of us, specially in these troubled times. So, please be compassionate, careful & responsible before we accuse anyone of this horrible thing called racism. I love each & everyone of my fellow cast members from our great show @OfficialGLEEtv Be safe & be well. Much love

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2020 1:24 AM

R57 I don't think that made much of a difference to Ian's ego. He should have spent more time calling Julie Plec out on her racist antics.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2020 1:26 AM

So your basic high school bitch. Murphy should put her in a remake of Heathers.

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2020 1:40 AM

R64 Murphy likes Lea so much because Lea reminds the old queen Murphy of himself/herself.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2020 1:44 AM

R20 The troll who claims to be a personal friend of Danny Roberts? is so weird!

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2020 1:44 AM

[Quote] She’s a bitch yeah and so she is not allowed to be in favor of ending police brutality on black men??

She's more than a bitch, she's a holy terror. You can't see how people might see her as a hypocrite?

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2020 1:45 AM

Theba tweeted this in response to Heather Morris' tweet. No mention of Lea.

[Quote] Heather, you were always kind to everyone & I love you for that. Yours is one of my fondest memories of our great show. Much love

It sounds like someone has got in his ear.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2020 1:48 AM

Let's stop with this micro-aggression bullshit that was invented by the pseudo-academic gender and ethnic studies departments (that have no credibility). Passive-aggressive, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2020 1:53 AM

Funny how you're using gender and ethnic in a dismissive way while defending Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2020 1:56 AM

Ryan Murphy is himself a sociopath. So birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2020 2:11 AM

Well, well, well. I'm not looking so bad now, am I?

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

"put on blast"??

How strange is your hep slang, OP.

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2020 2:29 AM

R73 OP is the tik tok troll.. also R18 is .

by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2020 2:31 AM

R58

If you're really a PA on a production set then you of all people should realize fans shouldn't be wandering around the set, even "nice" ones.

Lea Michele is obviously awful but...none of the talent should have to worry about some rando lurking around a sound stage or location.

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2020 2:35 AM

Gays who worship cruel divas and messy bitches.

T.R. Knight - Katherine Heigl

André Leon Talley - Anna Wintour

Michael Stipe - Courtney Love

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2020 2:38 AM

R76

Hunty, you need to get caught UP because Miss Talley has done turned on the Lady Wintour of our Discontent in his latest memoir!

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2020 2:46 AM

I'm just happy to referred to as a twink in the year twenty twenty.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2020 2:57 AM

"Hunty"? That's not hep slang; that's out-of-date slang.

by Anonymousreply 79June 4, 2020 3:00 AM

My God. Lea must feel like Glenn Close at the end of Dangerous Liaisons.

by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2020 3:11 AM

The world to Lea...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2020 3:34 AM

R79

So is "hep".

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2020 3:42 AM

I guess she can go back to broadway but honestly that’s probably not even an option either.

by Anonymousreply 83June 4, 2020 3:55 AM

Nothing she does is a hit ever since Scream Queens season 1.

She had a Christmas TV movie on ABC this past winter

by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2020 4:42 AM

Was she playing a gentile person?

by Anonymousreply 85June 4, 2020 4:46 AM

It was a lame love story r85

by Anonymousreply 86June 4, 2020 4:46 AM

I will admit her Christmas album from last year was quite good.

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2020 5:00 AM

I don't see the problem. She sounds like a lovely young lady.

by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2020 5:05 AM

She's a Hilary Duff fan, Dorothy Faye.

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2020 5:12 AM

She needs someone to slap her

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2020 6:17 AM

Does she still have that big honking schnozz?

Do people tell her she's pretty? She isn't.

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2020 6:21 AM

She tattooed her own name under her tit?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2020 6:26 AM

R92 I think that says love

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2020 6:29 AM

It’s Love

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2020 7:12 AM

Any comments from Adele Dazeem?

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2020 8:45 AM

From the Trump loving BI site (copy and paste it here so you don't have to give clicks to that site).

[bold] The Flame Thrower [/bold]

These two women were on a TV series together a few years back.

We’ll call them Diva and Capey.

Diva has always been a demanding, snobbish diva, so when she recently came under attack, there weren’t too many former cast mates from any project who were willing to come to her defense.

We were amused, though, that Capey was one of the people who piled on to the attack.

You see, Capey really should think twice before claiming moral high ground to anyone else… lest her own secrets spill out!

Let’s talk about one of those secrets.

After Diva and Capey’s TV Series 1 ended, Capey went on to TV Series 2.

On her super new show, Capey had a male costar. We’ll call him Woodpecker.

Time flew by. They hung out together. A lot. In private.

Long story short, Capey and Woodpecker had a torrid affair!

Everybody on the set knew. However, everybody at home did not know.

Capey eventually filed for divorce from her actor husband. He was shocked.

A couple of weeks later – what a coincidence! – Woodpecker broke up with his actress girlfriend. She was shocked.

After a respectable amount of time flying under the radar, Capey and Woodpecker went public with their own relationship. Of course, they pretended that they didn’t start dating until after they had broken up with their respective partners.

Riiight.

So, as a cheater and a liar and a homewrecker, Capey really should think twice before condemning anyone else’s bad behavior.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

And people in wood houses shouldn’t go around throwing flames!

Not Jennifer Lawrence (although her name may provide a clue).

Similar: A Super Exciting Divorce

Diva: Lea Michele

Capey: Melissa Benoist

Woodpecker: Chris Wood

TV Series 1, 2: Glee, Supergirl

Clues: Super, Capey, Wood(pecker),

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2020 9:36 AM

Nah, having an affair is not the same as being a huge racist cunt to everyone around you, but nice try.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2020 12:48 PM

r50 We can manage without her two cents.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2020 1:33 PM

r18 Groff was probably a mean girl too, just as evil as LM.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2020 1:36 PM

[quote]Lea Michele has got a long ass

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2020 1:54 PM

R100 says TIA!

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2020 1:54 PM

r96 Sometimes that Chris Wood guy looks quite hot, other times completely basic.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2020 2:04 PM

I agree, R97.

Marti Noxon clearly said it was an actor on Glee, she obviously backtracked - either somebody has told her off or she got scared..who knows. More and more stuff is coming out, she sounds like a caricature of a teenager on a movie or tv show.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2020 2:07 PM

I hate that people want to dismiss her behavior as some sign of abuse. Fuck that.

She sucks up to people 'who matter' and treats others as garbage. James Corden does the same thing. If you can't do something for her, then get out of her way.

People like this get away with it for SOOOO LONG in so many fields. It's delicious when they get called out finally.

We've all worked or interacted with people like this. And yes, she was told about it before but she didn't give a shit. I hope she doesn't work again.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2020 2:23 PM

Has everyone forgotten how Naya pretty much said she was a cunt while the show was on season 5. That is when they had their huge argument on set and almost fought, and then Naya left for a while because Ryan backed up Leah and Naya got in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2020 2:29 PM

Also, Jane Lynch wrote a book and raves about every cast member, minus Leah, who she barely even acknowledged

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2020 2:30 PM

Lauren Elizabeth Potter was much worse. She'd come back after lunch and fling her feces at the cast and crew. It was like she saved them up from home and bring them in with her. We were glad on the days she had diarrhea because the soupy consistency made it difficult for her to hold.

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2020 2:57 PM

Did Benoist say anything about the Lea Michele business, r96? I haven't seen anything so that BI seems like BS.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2020 3:03 PM

I think Benoist liked some critical tweets, but BG is bullshit anyway. Everyone already knows (or at least inferred) everything in that blind item.

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2020 3:10 PM

Benoist hasn’t said anything but she has liked many tweets shading Lea.

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2020 3:13 PM

Thanks, r109 & 110. I hadn't seen any reference to that.

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2020 3:20 PM

Thanks for saying that, R17, allow me to block you.

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] Let's stop with this micro-aggression bullshit that was invented by the pseudo-academic gender and ethnic studies departments (that have no credibility). Passive-aggressive, maybe.

R69 = oblivious white guy

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2020 3:25 PM

R69 micro aggressions are very real. Sorry if you don’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2020 3:27 PM

That blind is particularly fucked up because Benoist's GLEE co-star-turned-husband threw an iphone at her face. He is scum.

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2020 3:47 PM

The guy (or Frau?) who runs Blind Gossip is a Deplorable (happily posting BIs about vocal Trump opponents) who is obsessed with Meghan Markle. Pretty much every second BI on the site is about MM.

by Anonymousreply 116June 4, 2020 4:28 PM

Blake Jenner is trash and I wouldn’t doubt he also is racist

by Anonymousreply 117June 4, 2020 4:29 PM

Professional dancer Heather Morris came in 8th on her "Dancing With The Stars" season. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 118June 4, 2020 10:30 PM

R118, that show is about popularity, not talent.

by Anonymousreply 119June 4, 2020 10:30 PM

Lea Michele got to the judges!

by Anonymousreply 120June 4, 2020 10:32 PM

Heather is not a graceful dancer. Not shocked.

by Anonymousreply 121June 4, 2020 10:46 PM

She sounds like a nightmare of a person, but I'm a bit disturbed by this whole "cancel" thing. Yes, I realize it was in the context of racial injustice, but it just seems like an opportunity to dog-pile on someone who really isn't even that relevant.

by Anonymousreply 122June 4, 2020 11:34 PM

whenever a mob starts forming over something like this I instantly lose interest

by Anonymousreply 123June 4, 2020 11:54 PM

We don’t care r123

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2020 12:09 AM

on DWTS Heather's partner Maks was unwell and had to hand her over to another partner for quite a few episodes, this hurt her

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2020 12:09 AM

[Quote] who really isn't even that relevant.

What silly reasoning you employ.

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2020 12:16 AM

R117 there's a new one of those whores? Jesus they're fucking slut gremlins. Anytime you spill cum on one of them and brand new slut pops up.

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2020 12:23 AM

Blake Jenner is not a "Kardashian." He may be a Bee Gee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2020 12:25 AM

r110 she's too tired with the mattress being tied to her back.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2020 1:11 AM

Lea WISHES she could be as good as Adele Dazeem. She also was married to Taye Diggs.

Fuck, Shit, and God Damn...11 years of BBC!

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2020 1:15 AM

Taye Diggs done got old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2020 1:17 AM

R131, and he still looks better than you!

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote]The response was prompted by her hypocrisy. If she hadn't tweeted about the George Floyd murder, none of this would have happened... now.

I would say her post about George Floyd was hypocritical in the sense that she presented herself as a decent, caring person, when apparently she is not. That said, I don't think the disgusting comment she made to Samantha Ware had any specifically racist component, and from what we have read over the past day or so, LM behaved horribly towards people regardless of their race.

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2020 1:58 AM

[Quote] Did Benoist say anything about the Lea Michele business, [R96]? I haven't seen anything so that BI seems like BS.

Melissa cheating with Chris isn't new, but what she did is not in any way comparable to what Lea has done. And of course the blind left out what a piece of shit Blake is.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2020 2:02 AM

[Quote] don't think the disgusting comment she made to Samantha Ware had any specifically racist component

Samantha Ware was there. Neither of us were. I don't think it's far fetched that someone as reportedly nasty and belittling as Lea Michele knows exactly which buttons to push to deflate someone. The guy from 30 Rock has corroborated Ware's stance. I don't see why he would lie. He has lots of up-to-date credits.

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2020 2:05 AM

R135, I just meant that the comment itself, as quoted by Ware, doesn't have any specifically racist content in it, just general disgusting hatefulness. But of course, for all we know, LM may have exhibited other, specifically racist behavior toward Ware, and maybe that's why she reacted so badly to the post about George Floyd.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2020 2:44 AM

Why she is the worst person in the history of worst people!

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2020 2:55 AM

Amber Riley doesn’t care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2020 4:32 AM

I absolutely love she doesn't care. But her fatass got up and did an interview about it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2020 4:35 AM

Get ready. Any time anyone is rude in any way to a black person, they will be labeled racist. NO matter if they're rude to everyone. Black people will weaponize this man's murder for their own benefit in all situations.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2020 4:37 AM

[Quote] I absolutely love she doesn't care. But her fatass got up and did an interview about it.

That interview appears to be 50 something minutes long.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2020 4:38 AM

R140 go away. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2020 4:44 AM

[quote] They think their shit done stink

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2020 4:46 AM

You know i'm right r142. but you're probably busy virtue signaling.

by Anonymousreply 144June 5, 2020 4:46 AM

No. I don’t r144

You’re always being racist. We aren’t ok with it. Just go away.

by Anonymousreply 145June 5, 2020 4:47 AM

That’s exactly right, r140. It’s not just black people though. Everyone is doing it in this social media age. Everyone wants thr conversation to be about themselves, 24/7. TBH I think this has a lot to do with the rise of the “Trans” movement.

by Anonymousreply 146June 5, 2020 4:49 AM

Black people have been posting a lot on social media this week about how they are treated in their respective jobs as a sign of how people are racist towards them and in most stories, it's something everyone goes through, all colors, in all jobs. They're now being encouraged to see everything through the prism of racism.

by Anonymousreply 147June 5, 2020 4:51 AM

Whites are discriminated against? Please already b

by Anonymousreply 148June 5, 2020 4:52 AM

Well, the thread is now derailed by racist assholes and twits.

by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2020 8:27 PM

R149 always. They make it their mission to do this to every thread

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2020 8:29 PM

And it started all innocent with Lea showing her support for the BLM movement on social media.

by Anonymousreply 151June 9, 2020 3:08 PM

I'm black (I know people won't believe anyway lol), but I think a lot of black people see rudeness as automatic racism. A cashier not saying hello to you does not mean they are racist. If they ignore you and then greet the next three white people with a smile and enthusiastic hello, then they're probably being racist. However, many people are just in the frame of mind that any little thing is rooted in racism and it just isn't true. Someone said we weren't present during this Lea Michele stuff and that's true. However, aren't there reports of her being rude to white people too?

I also find it funny that people want to cancel her for being a Diva, but worship Diva live behaviour on a regular basis. If Mariah Carey or Naomi Campbell had said something like this you'd get a lot of "YASSSS QUEENS" and "I'M DEAD GURRRRL"s. Both mentioned are known for being short with people, yet face little criticism. I suppose if people though Lea were more talented she'd get a pass on this. Don't think she's had much of anything since Glee, so there's her problem.

by Anonymousreply 152June 9, 2020 3:33 PM

Let’s face it, Lea was the only one who really had the chops to become a star though. She ALMOST had Funny Girl, for gods sakes. For Streisand to even notice her, she must have had talent. So when you’re singled out to be launched into stardom, of course you’re going to act different. It’s sour grapes on the rest of the cast.

On the other hand, Hollywood, Broadway, and America declined the offer of Lea Michelle. Was it her personality? We don’t know for sure, but her moment has passed.

by Anonymousreply 153June 9, 2020 3:41 PM

R152 Naomi and Mariah are part buhlack, they can say whatever the fuck they want or actually shit on someones wig and not get cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 154June 9, 2020 3:41 PM

Divas and douchebags can get away with a lot of things when their projects succeed. When it's one failure after the other nobody puts up with their shit.

by Anonymousreply 155June 9, 2020 3:47 PM

I think it's funny that a showrunner for Glee tweeted about "bad actors." There were so many of them.

by Anonymousreply 156June 9, 2020 3:55 PM

Met her twice, she was sweet to me.

by Anonymousreply 157June 9, 2020 5:23 PM

Naomi Campbell has received little criticism for being a bitch? What planet are you from?

Mariah has long been portrayed as beyond exasperating. One of those makers of dumb comedies - Will Ferrall, I think - spoke about how Mariah's tardiness forced him to cut her cameo role from his movie. She hasn't been repeatedly characterised as verbally mean or physically abusive.

by Anonymousreply 158June 9, 2020 6:10 PM

Naomi was put on public blast; she had to do community service and went to anger management sessions, along with many interviews asking about her anger issues. Nobody has excused what she but she did own it and she's entitled to move on, like any other human being.

by Anonymousreply 159June 10, 2020 11:57 AM

Why is this person using more than one account?

by Anonymousreply 160June 10, 2020 12:04 PM

I agree with R155.

OP, in response to your question, my opinion is that there are certain performers that for years are lucky to get a walk on in a music video or three sentences in a speaking role on a television series, a commercial. They're cast as neighbors or victims or perpetrators or a newscaster for one episode on a cop / hospital / drama / legal series.

Then suddenly they're in a ensemble program that gets critical acclaim and high ratings and nominations. Said C-level actor had never been associated with any such level of acclaim and suddenly thinks, "It's because of me!. This ensemble work with dozens of writers, directors, actors, musicians, technical advisors, lighting professionals, and support staff is only getting such acclaim because of me! I am the star! They need me but I can do better"

OP, it goes to their head that they're brilliantly talented. They think they don't need the show that catapulted them to stardom, when the show is a hit because of the team of writers, directors, actors, musicians, technical advisors, lighting, etc....

Lea fell into that trap and got away with it because the show was a hit, like R155 referenced. GLEE was her first taste of stardom and influence, recognition and power, but it went to her head. I first noticed this behavioral syndrome with David Caruso on NYPD BLUE when David Caruso behaved like he made the program a hit. What's he doing now? Katherine Heigl, Shelley Long and some of those GREY'S ANATOMY people fall into this category too.

by Anonymousreply 161June 10, 2020 12:14 PM

[Quote] GLEE was her first taste of stardom and influence, recognition and power, but it went to her head.

No it wasn't. And your spiel about a journeyman actor doesn't apply to her either.

by Anonymousreply 162June 10, 2020 12:22 PM

outside of a small population of theater fags in NY who saw her in ‘Spring Awakening’ Michelle was virtually unknown before Glee.

by Anonymousreply 163June 10, 2020 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!