Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Will a DL Thread 25 Years from Now Look Like?

Every once in a while I see DLers, who I guess were around in the old days of DL, complain about how much the content has fallen off in recent years (btw, I've been reading DL for 14 years now, and guys on here were saying it even then; probably the same guys). Since this has to be 1000% true and can't just be these guys getting way too old and cranky, I was wondering what will happen when this trend continues?

So let's predict what kind of threads we'll be reading in 25 years or more. I'm interested!

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2020 6:18 PM

Threads about how DL was so much better in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 8:24 PM

When DL started, were there threads about how much better DL was before there were more than 10 posts?

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 8:39 PM

Eldergays, tell me what it was like during the Trump presidency?

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 8:42 PM

R2, in 1995, the very first DL thread was about how much better DL was on Usenet before it became known as Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 8:42 PM

Some Eldergay will still be posting about Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 9:01 PM

A Trump Rally

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 9:10 PM

The way things are going, we'll be lucky to have tin cans and string.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 9:17 PM

I'm Sick of Cryogenically-Preserved Poo Shoes

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 9:17 PM

The homosex will still be going up in the man.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Discussions about :

What was the best Euthanasia party you have have been to so far ????

Ways to cheat the daily dementia test that is administered by our care robots at the Elder Transition Center .

Aldi's version of Solyent Green is just the same as Whole Foods at half the price.

Things were better 10 years ago when President Bezos was in office.

How to avoid being sent to the COVID colonies in Detroit , Baltimore and LA

Remember that errant North Korean missile that hit Rhode Island and failed to explode?

Where were you when Madonna played her "final concert"?

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Who's going to the Cher concert this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 9:27 PM

Yo, so DL, what's that whirly thing in the kitchen called? The one you make smoothies in? I need a new one.

I found this great old phone thing at market. It came with a charger on a cable, and it still works! It says Nokia on it, so maybe it's, like, Japanese.

Ivanka Zuckerberg is losing her mind -- she just posted 7 more nudies showing off her new DDDs. She never did get over not getting re-elected in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 9:36 PM

Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 9:58 PM

Who should be the the revival of Follies?

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote] Who should be the the revival of Follies?

Chrissy Metz. She is multitudes.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 10:02 PM

Doesn't Olivia de Havilland's new hairdo look just fabulous? It sheds years off her already youthful face.

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 10:23 PM

President Barron Trump is so nice to let Melania use the Lincoln Bedroom for entertaining her gentleman callers.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm delighted that my brain chip has informed me that Secretary of State Tiffany Trump has successfully negotiated the deal to thaw Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump's cryogenically frozen corpses (they made a freezer love pact in the fall of 2020 when Trump was sure to lose the election). Who will be the one to tell Trump that McDonald's went bankrupt in 2035 after Ronald McDonald #MeToo'd over a billion female clowns? No more Big Macs for Donnie....

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 12:39 AM

Catherine Zeta-Jones: Frankly forty and FABULOUS!

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 12:52 AM

Pay the damn $4.99 per month to subscribe and quit your whining about being locked out during DL Primetime.

Cheap whores, DIAF, Muriel is turning over in her grave, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 1:01 AM

Though I died over 15 years ago, my pussy still stinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 1:04 AM

I'm still hungry you bitches!

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 1:11 AM

We'll still be waiting for Shawn Mendes to come out.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 7:35 PM

"Who is bumping all of these threads from 2020?"

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2020 4:55 AM

“Let’s Be the Rightwing Takeover!”

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2020 5:34 AM

Joel will have moved in with his longtime neighbor to care for him.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2020 5:52 AM

It was a delightful penis in repose

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2020 6:20 AM

Guess whose life expectancy increased after sex reassignment ?

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2020 5:57 PM

[quote]Who's going to the Cher concert this weekend?

Yes, it's her (30th) "Farewell Tour"

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2020 6:10 PM

Eldergays, what was it like living in a democracy? Were you already confined in your basement, posting bitchy comments on DL about the riots outside?

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2020 6:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!