Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN’s Sara Sidner

I just watched an interview she did with George Floyd’s son and lawyer and it was as if she was up against Susan Lucci for Best Dramatic Actress.

I have no allegiance to journalists though I do appreciate and respect angry Don Lemon, but this woman leaves me cold with her borderline theatrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 1:17 PM

Funny I was kind of thinking the same thing... but CNN talent generally seem determined to out ham each other. Don is legitimately angry, but ramping it up by a factor of 10 x glitter. Cuomo is his own galaxy of ego... Sara I think is combination Stockholm syndrome (she's been in the thick of it for days) and self-directed-sing-out-Louise!

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 7:44 PM

Journalists are parasites.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 7:45 PM

You mean when Anderson Cooper broke down in tears when covering the Pulse Night club shootings?

Was that borderline theatrics as well?

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 7:46 PM

Leave Sara alone. She has done an excellent job during her time at CNN. Look back at her coverage of the Standing Rock pipeline protests and stories filed for CNN International before you throw her under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 10:21 PM

Thanks for weighing in Sara @R4.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 1:06 AM

Leave Sara alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 1:27 AM

Felt the same way when I first noticed her reporting on there; but she's grown on me and, I think, is articulate and charismatic.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 3:32 AM

She could be the Delta Burke of CNN if she’s not careful.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 3:52 AM

She looks like a lezbot.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 4:18 AM

Yes, R3, Cooper was being a histrionic drama queen too. Journalists are meant to be objective, professional, and report facts, not their opinions.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 5:43 AM

So AMEN to that, R10. Sometimes emotion will spin in - Cronkite/Kennedy - but it's too frequent now and too much. It feels inauthentic much of the time.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]She looks like a lezbot.

That would be CSI's Sara Sidle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 2:13 PM

That's her?!? I liked that show. Good to see her back!

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 2:14 PM

"Who watches the news?"

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote] Cooper was being a histrionic drama queen too. Journalists are meant to be objective, professional, and report facts, not their opinions.

I agree

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 3:47 PM

I got the exact same feeling, OP.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 5:05 PM

Who's the cute twink/twunk CNN correspondent from Washington? He's on every night and I've gotten a little crush on him. What do we know boys?

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 8:41 PM

She has mentioned her husband only a few times and she is secretive about her private life. DL knows what this means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 10:24 PM

Miss OP, we have a thread for discussion on all CNN personalities.

And leave Sara Sidner alone. She is a good reporter and I enjoy her styling, especially her hair that is always voluminous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 12:05 AM

R17 his name is Alex Marquaet. And he does ping a little. He's even hot in a mask.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2020 12:42 AM

Who here has had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2020 8:48 AM

Sara Sidner is the sexiest thing on CNN. (Sorry, Don Lemon.)

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2020 10:24 AM

Don's developing some fine lines around his mouth. I thought black didn't crack.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 1:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!