Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

River dale star Lili Reinhart comes out as “bisexual”

And she is marching at the WEHO LGBT protest today. Love it!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2021 12:02 PM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 7:40 PM

Fuck off, .

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 7:48 PM

Daily Fail's Breaking News headline: "Lili Reinhart has come out as bisexual in an Instagram post to support Black Lives Matter just weeks after her split from Cole Sprouse."

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 9:16 PM

Gosh, how nice of her to come out just so she can make the march about herself. Nothing against BLM here, but I hope it flops.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 9:20 PM

R4 it DIDNT.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 9:23 PM

Good for her. But she'll probably go back to dating Cole again.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 1:06 AM

Indeed, R6. What else would a newly bisexual starlet do?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 1:07 AM

R7 touche

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 1:20 AM

Riverdale is easily one of the most awful TV shows I have ever seen. I hate-watched it for a while, and I don't even know why. I have no excuse. It was like morbid fascination paired with masochism. The pièce de résistance was the way all the teens just happened to date the child of the person their parent was attracted to in high school (Archie's dad and Veronica's mum, Jughead's dad and Betty's mum, Kevin and Moose's dads...).

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 1:33 AM

[Quote] Riverdale is easily one of the most awful TV shows I have ever seen. I hate-watched it for a while, and I don't even know why. I have no excuse. It was like morbid fascination paired with masochism.

Wouldn't be the first time that's been said about a CW show.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

All of these 'bisexual' female celebrities need to go away and come back when they're willing to walk the red carpet with the woman they're dating (that's dating, as opposed to the chick she and her boyfriend had a threesome with once). Otherwise fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 9:15 AM

Does this mean she'll start dating G-Eazy like all "bisexual" Hollywood women?

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 9:25 AM

Someone needs to sit all these c list actresses down and explain what bisexuality is. It means one actually wants to have sex with both men and women. Not that you can appreciate both male and female beauty. There seems to be an enormous amount of confusion over this.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 9:39 AM

R13 But how will they otherwise get attention? They want to be part of the Zeitgeist.

Not one of these 20 year-old "bisexual" women will end up marrying another woman.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 9:45 AM

I like Lili and I like the trash-tastic Riverdale with its bonkers storylines.

However I don't really care about such sexual identity announcements anymore. because I kind of grew out of this celebrity culture obsession where I need myself be validated through cool celebrities validating me and my sexual identity.

But I imagine there are still some kids out there who need celebrities to give them permission to be comfortable in their own skin.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 9:46 AM

So sorry about the typos and sentence structure at r15.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 9:48 AM

Who cares, really?

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 9:54 AM

ANOTHER young actress coming out as bi, and then never dating women but still strong arming themselves into gay discussions? color me shocked

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 11:12 AM

She pings, you fools. I know that gets in the way of your cranky, incessant rightwing complaining but you're blind if you don't think she pings.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 11:19 AM

This is probably PR step 1 toward actually coming out. Her relationship with Cole screamed "arranged" from day one. If anyone used to watch him on Suite Life On Deck, he's one of the pingiest pingers who ever pinged.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 11:20 AM

R2 I love that it’s not just me sick of our dear a’s countless inane threads.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 11:44 AM

Is this her pitch for Batwoman?

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 11:48 AM

She was very cute in Hustlers

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 2:18 PM

Doubt she is actually bi but she has such a pretty face

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 6:10 PM

, you're so tiresome. Don't you have a twitter account you could post all your meandering internet discoveries to?

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 6:17 PM

Hasn't the LGBT and Black community had a tough enough time of it lately without her flooding an entire protest with Riverdale fangirls?

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 6:42 PM

R26 the protest had thousands. Makes me happy.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 6:46 PM

[Quote] Her relationship with Cole screamed "arranged" from day one.

Maybe it started out that way. But they just look like idiots now doing the on/off thing. Girl doesn't have an ounce of self esteem to be putting up with Cole's faux intellectual bullshit. And the constant cheating.

[Quote] Is this her pitch for Batwoman?

God I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2020 2:33 AM

Isn't she just biting off Rosario Dawson's style? Rosario came out at the end of her bearding contract with Cory Booker.

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2020 2:42 AM

I don't disbelieve that she's bisexual any more than I disbelieve Anna Paquin. Male-female relationships (real or fake) are good for business in Hollywood. I can't think of any same sex relationships that are the same. No one cares about NPH's husband, for instance. And Portia de Rossi doesn't do anything for Ellen's career. Two straight stars become "a power couple." Not so for gays/bis.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2020 2:44 AM

According to L Chatters, Queen Elizabeth II pings.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2020 2:54 AM

There were rumors that Cole secretly fucked 5 Feet Apart co-star Haley Lu Richardson and cheated multiple times on Lili plus rumors alleging that Cole Sprouse himself is a closeted bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2021 2:00 PM

R22 she might be dating her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2021 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!