Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So Is Lea Michele like Faye Dunaway-levels of crazy?

She sounds mentally ill TBH.

"It is well known she is a nightmare to work with. She was let go early on the set of New Years Eve for her rude behavior to cast and crew. Also notice she was on a hit show and never did a single film after." from Deadline

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 4:22 PM

Excuse me, Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return IS a movie and WAS released after New Years Eve!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 3:32 PM

Faye Dunaway Dearest has no peer.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 3:37 PM

OP, according to IMDB she has 14 tattoos. So to answer your question - yes.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 3:59 PM

She is a nice Jewish and Italian girl from New York. Of course , she is a bugfuck crazy tyrannical cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 4:07 PM

I’ve heard nothing but awful things about her from both people who worked with her and fans who’ve met her.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 4:27 PM

She doesn't have 1/100 of Faye's talent and while Faye is a mad diva with real MH issues, Lea is just a spoiled, nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 4:37 PM

Well she killed her boyfriend.... so I hear.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 5:03 PM

I've never heard anyone speak a good word about her, so I'd have to go with nuts. She's gotten the career she deserves considering no one remembers who the fuck she is anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 5:59 PM

r2 you don't say

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 5:11 AM

Is she a sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 5:47 AM

A sociopath is someone who lies constantly

She more likely has a severe antisocial personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 6:20 AM

Glad to know everyone listened when I told them back in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 4:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!