Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Children of gay parents

I've been wondering about this for some time now. How many people on DL were raised by gay parents?

And what were the circumstances leading up to that i.e. was it through adoption, surrogacy, or were you "inherited" as part of the package, etc.? Also, if you're comfortable, state your age (or age range).

Please and thank you!

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2020 9:00 PM

My mom is gay. Her partner when I was kid is one of my favorite people in the world. It all went well.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 3:33 PM

Oh, I'm 40. She had a husband. But I didn't know him.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 3:35 PM

So, not too many people, hunh?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 4:20 PM

My father was gay, my mother is bi. I didn't meet my father until I was a teenager and only had contact with him for a few years until I cut off contact. I moved out of my house when I was 11 and had no further contact with my mother.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 4:24 PM

My father isn't gay but his boyfriend is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 7:02 PM

Have we heard from Nestor Galban yet?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2020 9:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!