Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman marches alone with son because her friends refuse to support BLM

She is just the cutest! So sweet!!!

What her son wrote.

“My mom did her own march since none of her friends wanted to join her.

We walked along the lake for about half a mile. No one even drove by but my parents wanted to do something and that’s what we did :)

She wanted to do a little video for her Facebook friends too. This was aimed at all her Christian friends that are now fighting with her to protect their white fragility. The rooster in the Bible represents repentance for those who are wondering :3“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2020 11:57 PM

The best part is she marched all by herself and didn't seek publicity or fame or anything.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 5:16 AM

Newsflash, r1: Secret marches and protests don't work; they need to make noise, otherwise they have no use.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 5:21 AM

Btw, the son's follows are very, very, very gay.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 5:28 AM

Maybe he is gay? Or maybe he has a gay following. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 5:32 AM

Look at r1. You can tell Prime Time is off.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 5:36 AM

r4 You understand where you are? It's Datalounge, so many care.

Also, having a gay following wouldn't explain why a man's follows are 100% gay men.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 5:39 AM

Some people attract gay men. Attractive men attract gay men.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 5:42 AM

r7 He follows gay men -- basically ONLY gay men. That's what I meant by "his follows" -- people he follows, not people who follow him. Jesus Christ, you're slow.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 5:44 AM

Let's get back to mom. Great example for her son - do what you think is right regardless of whether people are watching or not.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 5:55 AM

WHAT RELEVANCE DOES THAT HAVE TO ANYTHING?! Who cares?!

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 5:55 AM

That was meant for r8

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 5:55 AM

Good for her. She's contributing still, even if it is just her.

At least she cares. That's what we need more of in this world.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 6:54 AM

And her son.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 6:54 AM

Agree. This is very very kind

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 6:56 AM

She is lovely

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 9:13 PM

Someone needs to send this clip to Susan Collins. This woman is a perfect example of having the courage to stand alone for what's right.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 9:26 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2020 10:07 PM

Christian evangelist zealot hiking through the countryside while claiming to be "unable to breathe".

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2020 10:20 PM

LMAO I thought her son was a small child from the statement. I’m also dldrynk & blowing lines

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2020 10:22 PM

*drunk

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2020 10:23 PM

Oh well good for her. Too bad she didn’t get raped.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2020 10:26 PM

Well at least she won’t get corona like all the other protesters

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2020 10:35 PM

I'm slightly amused by Social Justice Warriors who do their 'activism' as far away as possible from the people they're supposed to be helping.

Charles Dickens was amused by it almost 2 centuries ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2020 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!