Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Meloni SVU spinoff writer Craig Gore after tweeting about LA riots

The sad part is he won't get to hang out with Chris Meloni

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 5:24 PM

crap forgot to add "...FIRED after tweeting about LA riots."

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 12:24 AM

I guess if he had tweeted: "Criminals be forewarned. I intended to protect my loved ones and property from anyone trying to do me harm and I'll use my 2nd amendment rights to do so." he'd still have a job??

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 12:27 AM

This bloated dickhead looks like every Proud Boy ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 12:32 AM

'dun dun dun!'

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 1:10 AM

They should can this garbage and bring back the regular Law & Order.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 1:14 AM

I love the part of the article that says before he was a writer, he was a professional thief. Everyone in Hollywood was apparently totally cool with that.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 1:22 AM

I love when assholes get caught being assholes

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 1:26 AM

R7, me, too!

But I"m working on it!

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 6:56 PM

He didn’t say he would “light up” only people of color, so what’s the problem? It’s wrong to say you’re willing protect your family and home against rioters and looters? I’d shot any home invader. I don’t care what color they are. My AR-15 isn’t prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 1:41 AM

^^^but I’d never actually announce it on social media where I could be identified for fear that would be like a challenge to would be troublemakers. I’d rather not have trouble, but I am willing to shoot. And if you’re going to shoot someone, don’t try to merely wound. Unless you’re prepared to shoot to kill, don’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 1:49 AM

[QUOTE]“Sunset is being looted two blocks from me. You think I wont light motherfuckers up who are trying to fuck w/ my property I worked all my life for? Think again …”

Nothing wrong with what he wrote.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 2:12 AM

R11, I agree with you.

You have to be so publicly docile these days.

that was a LOT of money this guy lost and his agent, too

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

the guy is a complete meat head imbecile for not recognizing the collective moment we are in right now -- and instead shaking his little weeny to show how macho he is. that level of stupidity alone warrants the blowback.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 2:25 AM

[quote]The guy is a complete meat head imbecile for not recognizing the collective moment we are in right now

Yeah, rioting, looting and mayhem.

Good for him for not putting up with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 2:28 AM

Someday someone is going to let a black guy through a security door without asking for an i.d., without asking if he lives there because if he does he'll be labeled a racist and twitter will call for his dismissal from his job.

Then if the guy who walks in the bldg. goes ahead and commits some heinous crime, the person who let him in will be vilified and sued for letting him in.

You can't win.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 3:47 AM

He's in West Hollywood. We all know what that means...….MARY!

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 3:52 AM

It was simply unnecessary bullshit posturing, the photo of him with an assault rifle and in full Proud Boys black drag, requisite ink sleeve, Richard Spencer Hitlerjugend haircut. The political message was abundantly clear.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 4:40 AM

I hate all gun freaks, but I kept reading it looking for the really bad part that got him fired.

Aren't they going to film the show in NYC? I'd like to be on it.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 6:27 AM

White dudes seem to be more concerned with the protests than they do black people being murdered....go figure.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 6:32 AM

I thought writers were supposed to be smart.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote]White dudes seem to be more concerned with the protests than they do black people being murdered....go figure.

Go fuck yourself.

There are plenty of "white dudes" protesting too.

But fear about thugs ransacking property is real and warranted.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 4:37 PM

r9

Proud Boy = Neo Nazi

That's why he got fired, not because he said he would protect his property.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!