Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Super Junesday

Did you remember there's still a primary? Me either.

Biden won Indiana and Rhode Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 4:13 AM

Is Pete still breathing?

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 12:24 AM

But how many delegates did Ivget? HOW MANY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 12:27 AM

Joe has won PA.

Bernie doesn't appear to be getting a single delegate in IN, at least.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 12:49 AM

Biden has won South Dakota.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 1:20 AM

Poll Troll, oh Poll Troll where fore art thou?

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 1:46 AM

One of the vilest Republicans in the House, Steve King, lost his primary.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 2:56 AM

Depending on where/if Bernie can reach viability, once this is over, Biden will be officially the nominee, and the bros can stop whining.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 3:31 AM

Doubtful they'll stop, R7, but maybe they'll just go back to whining at their Mommy and Daddy from their basement bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 5:12 PM

I mean, they're already starting to pivot to what a traitor Bernie is for backing Biden. Which was predictable, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 6:30 PM

Bernie won zero delegates in most states, and out of 500 up for grabs will likely garner six delegates,

The sad Berners are still saying Biden's voters lack enthusiasm, while getting outvoted 6-1 in many places. They really are like Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 6:53 PM

Joe Biden has crossed the threshold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 3:05 AM

Love it, R11! Well done Team Biden.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2020 3:41 AM

God I wish he was a better candidate. And I'm afraid his VP pick will be too controversial for old white people. But he's all we got. I sent him $100 I couldn't afford.

We have to tell Trump he was a bad President. And he was illegitimate. It was all a bad dream. No 2nd term. You're fired.

And he can take Pence, Pompeo and Donald, Jr. down with him. Buh-bye!

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote]God I wish he was a better candidate.

The guy, literally, kicked ass on Super Tuesday without spending a dime or campaigning in most of the states. You can't get much better than that.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!