Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Intelligence shows Antifa wasn't to blame after all

Oops!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 21, 2020 8:46 PM

This won't stop white supremacists from spreading more lies about antifa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 1:04 AM

Intelligence - FBI or otherwise - is not valued by this administration.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 1:14 AM

The Trump administration and the GOP are what should be designated terrorist organizations.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 1:17 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 3:45 AM

Why does DL love Antifa?

They literally just exist to riot and attack "fascists"-i.e. anyone they decide is a fascist. They have no point besides harming other people.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 12:36 PM

Fuck off and die, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 12:42 PM

Presumably R6 IS a member of Antifa.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 1:13 PM

R6 Tiresome. It took 6 minutes for you to illustrate my point for me. Antifa are a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 1:16 PM

[quote]Intelligence - FBI or otherwise - is not valued by this administration.

Intelligence - FBI or otherwise - is not understood by this administration.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 1:17 PM

I think they understand what they're doing. They can declare any dissenter they want Antifa, since it isn't an organized entity, and have them arrested and held indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 1:30 PM

I told you to fuck off because you started with this false premise:

[quote] Why does DL love Antifa?

Which is a distraction from the fact that Antifa has had nothing to do with the destruction and looting. Which is right out of the Trumpenazi handbook.

So, fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 1:40 PM

R7, I am not R6, but I am a proud anti-fascist. I presume that makes you a fascist?

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 1:44 PM

Of course Antifa is partially to blame for the looting and violence. It’s straight out of their playbook when you look at their past protests. There are also white supremacists and Black lives matter to blame. Everyone has their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 1:56 PM

R13, where’s the evidence for your statement? Who’s Antifa? Who’s their leader? How are they organized?

I’m so sick of this Faux News BS about the Antifa bogeyman in the Comet Pizza basement.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 1:58 PM

How about some facts? Officers saying that innocent people were framed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 2:00 PM

R14, Where have you been the past 4 years dude?

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 2:01 PM

R16, then answer my questions instead of deflecting.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2020 2:02 PM

I'm in Pittsburgh, which was hit very hard by looters on Saturday. Pretty much all of the shopping area Downtown was destroyed. Officials at first placed the blame on outside agitators until they processed the arrests. Most were native Pittsburghers unrelated to Antifa. The closest they got to Antifa were the few anarchkiddies from the suburbs cosplaying anarchists.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2020 2:02 PM

R17 he can't, because he isn't posting with actual facts.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2020 2:03 PM

I lived in Berkeley a few years ago and I witnessed the antifa riot when Milo Yianaopolous was going to give a speech. They were walking around clubbing people in the head and pepper spraying Them. Also burning shit down.

Antifa is real.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2020 2:05 PM

I know where R16's head has been these past four years: shoved up DJT's fat white ass, licking Trump's hole clean of all the McD and KFC shit. Good eatin, eh R16?

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2020 2:05 PM

R21, You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to disavow violence. This shit is why you guys lose. I’m an independent who doesn’t like Trump. I supported Bernie

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2020 2:07 PM

Thanks, r20, but that doesn't prove in any way that any group calling itself or related to that group of people has been involved in the recent riots.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2020 2:08 PM

It was Aflac. I saw the duck mace a baby in a stroller.

And I thought, who brings an infant to a demonstration?

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2020 2:08 PM

CNN: White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.

Although the account only had a few hundred followers, it is an example of white supremacists seeking to inflame tensions in the United States by posing as left-wing activists online.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote] You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to disavow violence.

Again with the deflection. You can be against violence and still see that this violence has nothing to do with anything like Antifa.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2020 2:09 PM

R25, CNN supports and encourages the violence. They’re an extremely biased source.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to disavow violence.

In fact, it will disqualify you.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2020 2:10 PM

R26, Most of America knows it’s Antifa. Not everyone lives in an echo chamber and consumes CNN 12 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2020 2:10 PM

[quote] CNN supports and encourages the violence. They’re an extremely biased source.

[quote] Most of America knows it’s Antifa. Not everyone lives in an echo chamber and consumes CNN 12 hours a day.

Oh for fuck's sake. Block this fucking troll.

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]CNN supports and encourages the violence. They’re an extremely biased source.

And the trolls are back.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2020 2:12 PM

is "Antifa" a term for protest saboteurs?

If it isn't, then "Antifa" is a 21st-century synonym for the bogeyman.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2020 2:13 PM

The video of the looters killing that small business owner in Dallas was definitely the work of white supremacists. Interestingly CNN didn’t’t condemn that did they?

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2020 2:13 PM

R32, White Supremacists Under your bed are the new boogeymen.

Don’t forget the Russians they’re in disguise everywhere you look.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2020 2:14 PM

Antifa is the new “but her emails”. So sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2020 2:15 PM

"I'm an Independent who supported Bernie Sanders, BUT ANTIFA......"

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2020 2:17 PM

Antifa is the new alt right.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2020 2:17 PM

R36, You can support a politician for their principles and character and not support everything other people that support them do.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2020 2:19 PM

Why can’testablishment dems admit that the protesters may have been wrong in some of the things they do? Their denialism reminds me of Trumpsters. There really aren’t any rational people anymore.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2020 2:21 PM

R25 I'm not sure if it's real white supremacists or Russian interference again. I also saw bot accounts on Twitter posing as BLM supporters who were posting blatantly false information about what they were "hearing" on the NY police scanner. These accounts were posting shit like: I'm listening to the scanner and the cops were just given the order to shoot protestors (run over protestors, beat protestors). I was listening to the scanner for NY at the time and it was obvious these accounts were posting shit to inflame an already volatile situation.

It's fairly obvious that the same manipulation we saw in 2016 is back.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2020 2:21 PM

Trump: Pro-fascists are good people Trump: Anti-fascists are bad and should be designated as terrorists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2020 2:22 PM

[quote]There really aren’t any rational people anymore.

Well, that's what you get for electing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2020 2:23 PM

r42, Nah Both sides have been shit long before Trump ever ran or became racist. This is the just the first time I’ve seen media people refuse to condemn obvious violence. Biden people are no better than Trump people.

No wonder Bush supports Biden. They have the blood of millions on their hands. Biden is a true piece of shit for the things he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2020 2:27 PM

A shop owner was not killed by a mob in Dallas, you fucking moron. An idiot with a sword went out after a crowd of people and got his ass handed to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2020 2:28 PM

[quote]There really aren’t any rational people anymore.

Then I guess we need to thank god for you. Do we need to kneel?

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2020 2:31 PM

R44, Nope he was simply standing in front of his business. The looters started pelting him with stones and bricks. That is when he brandished the sword. You don’t have the real story because the media is desperate to cover up for TV e violence and blame business owners defending what’s theirs.

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2020 2:32 PM

R45, Nah you just eat up what the corporate Media tell you because you’re a sheep.

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2020 2:32 PM

It wasn't his business, you huge giant fucking moron.

And he's not dead.

I mean, how much evidence do you need to prove you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2020 2:34 PM

R48, that twitter account does not exist anymore and nobody can verify it.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2020 2:35 PM

[quote]blame business owners defending what’s theirs

As a Bernie supporter, shouldn't you already take the stance that business owners are inherently evil?

Before the protests, AOC was telling people that they shouldn't go back to work just to make rich people richer.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2020 2:36 PM

R50, Small business owners? No ma’am. We’re not talking about fucking Walmart headquarters here.

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2020 2:38 PM

Yeah, so you are immune to evidence. Got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2020 2:41 PM

[quote]The closest they got to Antifa were the few anarchkiddies from the suburbs cosplaying anarchists.

This is where a lot of the argument in this thread is stemming from — it’s a vocabulary dispute. What you just described IS Antifa in America. It’s not as organized here as in Europe. But it’s still a thing, and still the reason a lot of the looting happened.

The trump admin declaring that a terrorist org is like declaring Karens a terrorist org — laughable. But that doesn’t mean these asshole teen wannabe Bolsheviks aren’t a thing. They are the ones initiating much of the violence and property damage, not the black folks — just look at the videos.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2020 2:41 PM

It would have been nice if the corporate media had treated the Occupy Wall Street protesters with the same kind of respect and consideration. It’s interesting that these racial controversies sprung up immediately after thousands of faces of all colors marched Together against tyranny by the 1%.

It’s like they got scared or something.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2020 2:42 PM

Anitfa is to the right what the Russians are to the left.

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2020 2:43 PM

[quote] What you just described IS Antifa in America. It’s not as organized here as in Europe.

By which you mean to say not organized at all.

[quote] But it’s still a thing, and still the reason a lot of the looting happened.

For which you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2020 2:44 PM

R52, Do you understand the meaning of the word alleged? “The man allegedly is in stable condition”, “”The man allegedly tweeted...” it’s used several times in that linked article, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote] For which you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Take your head out of the sand and watch the videos.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2020 2:45 PM

Good. Antifa was going to be my drag name when the country is back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2020 2:46 PM

Sweetie, you have presented no evidence that a Dallas shop owner was beaten to death. Yet you continue to believe it. So go fuck yourself.

[quote] Take your head out of the sand and watch the videos.

Right, let's all watch the video...not the deceptively edited version, but the real one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2020 2:47 PM

R53, what I was describing were high school kids trying to be edgy for their Instagram feed. These kids, and they are kids, had zero ties to any extremists nor did their social media feed show anything remotely close to that of an anarchist. Pittsburgh officials have quicky backed off it being outside agitators or extremists. So, no, it's not a vocabulary thing, it's edgelords and mild ones at that.

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2020 2:49 PM

60, Near death. Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2020 2:51 PM

60, The video that starts with him being pelted with rocks? Yeah that one.

by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2020 2:52 PM

I want proof. Where is your legitimate news source that indicates he is or was near death? Where is your legitimate news source that names the sword-wielding victim? Where is your evidence for any of what you say?

by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2020 2:54 PM

I am very weary of what conspiracies far lefties post on Twitter. Remember when they were determined to prove the pulse shooter did the shooting to get back at the gay community for giving him aids?

I think it came out in court it was just a plain old terrorist attack.

I wouldn’t put it past them to pose as the brain dead man on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2020 2:54 PM

R65, I’ve seen the video and he looked near death to me, you would be if you got your head stomped in by several people.. where is your evidence that doesn’t’t use the word alleged or The postings of an unverifiable, now deleted twitter account?

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2020 2:56 PM

[quote] The video that starts with him being pelted with rocks?

Nope. Started with him coming after people with a sword.

What's his name? What's his business? What's his current condition? What hospital is he in? Where is the police report? Where was his news conference?

You fell for rightwing propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2020 2:58 PM

67, Unfortauntly the authorities won’t release that. Probably to cover up the situation and not to make things worse. You’re the one falling for an unverifiable twitter account and the intercept, lol.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2020 3:00 PM

[quote] where is your evidence

I'm not making the extraordinary claim that a Dallas business owner was killed by a mob. You are. Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2020 3:00 PM

[quote] Right, let's all watch the video...not the deceptively edited version, but the real one.

Sigh. White Antifa poseur asshole with umbrella starts breaking windows while black protestors tell him to stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2020 3:00 PM

67, rocks were being pelted before he went after anyone with a sword

by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2020 3:00 PM

R69, The video speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote]White Antifa poseur asshole

So, anarchkiddies cosplaying.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote] Unfortauntly the authorities won’t release that. Probably to cover up the situation and not to make things worse.

So you are a conspiracy theorist as well.

[quote] You’re the one falling for an unverifiable twitter account and the intercept, lol.

Nope. Not falling for anything. Just waiting for proof of your extraordinary claim.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2020 3:04 PM

Please God, just come on down and kill us all. We really do deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2020 3:05 PM

R74, Until the summer Th rotors release Th e information you don’t know anymore than I do. But The video and the silence from authorities speaks for itself. If it could be blamed on the victim, they would have done that already.

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2020 3:05 PM

*authorities

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2020 3:06 PM

[quote] you don’t know anymore than I do

I'm not the one make an extraordinary claim. I do know, because there is video evidence, that the person in question came at the crowd with a sword before the defended themselves.

You dont know:

Who he is.

If he owns a business.

His current condition.

Or pretty much anything about him. Yet you continue to give up your lie.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2020 3:09 PM

R74, the video I saw shows the man being pelted before going after anyone with a sword. Post yours..

You don’t know anything about him other than the words of an unverified twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2020 3:11 PM

[quote] You don’t know anything about him other than the words of an unverified twitter account.

I'm not making any extraordinary claim about him or anything else based on that twitter account.

You claimed the man was dead, defending his business, and attacked by a mob. You have no evidence of this.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2020 3:18 PM

R80, You’ve posted links twice to sites claiming the man was not defending his buisness, was actually the agitator, and is awake and tweeting when there is nothing that factually proves any of that.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2020 3:20 PM

No evidence of this? The video tape speaks colonies more than any shady twitter account ever could.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2020 3:25 PM

Protesting peacefully, I'm on your side. Looting, vandalism, beating people - I hope you get shot.

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2020 3:29 PM

60, near death

I don't know. A person might live another 30 years. And still officially middle aged.

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2020 3:33 PM

"Of course Antifa is partially to blame for the looting and violence. It’s straight out of their playbook when you look at their past protests."

Except there's no evidence they were involved

"Remember when they were determined to prove the pulse shooter did the shooting to get back at the gay community for giving him aids?"

Huh? It wasn't the "far left" responsible for the lies.

"Most of America knows it’s Antifa. Not everyone lives in an echo chamber and consumes CNN 12 hours a day."

Most of America knows Antifa isn't real. But you live in a Fox News echo chamber, so.....

"White Supremacists Under your bed are the new boogeymen."

And yet white supremacists vastly outnumber members of "antifa"

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2020 3:34 PM

R85, The number of actual self-identified white supremacists is quite small.

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2020 3:36 PM

Technology is really ruining the old playbook of racists, cops, and Republicans. This is the only bright spot of the internet, it can broadcast a billion cameras around the world. For once the government and IC were unable to manage a narrative. Antifa is partially to blame for the destruction, but so are normal people (40 million unemployed) and right-wing assholes trying to throw the blame on black people. It's so nice to see this blow up in Trump's face. He wanted right-wingers to come out for his MAGA Night to infiltrate the protests to cause as much destruction as possible (the pile of bricks) so that he could find an enemy and look like a leader.

Welp, we saw how the last week went.

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2020 3:36 PM

Gee, there's a shocker, R86, considering Trump himself doesn't think he's one.

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2020 3:37 PM

Antifa in America seem to be represented by white, heavily tattooed chicks with pink or green hair who have never endured real hardships but do it to appear cool

Poseurs indeed.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2020 3:38 PM

r86 the number of Trump supporters was also small when pollsters would call their homes in 2016. Most people that agree with right-wingers aren't going to submit a an application to join their groups. It can be very unorganized, like the mob of white agitators in Philidelphia that walk the streets on Sunday with bats to "protect their neighborhood". They were waiting for a fight.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2020 3:39 PM

My problem with the white disrupters, whether they are “Antifa” or not, was they selfishly overshadowed the black protestors. Here in Seattle, the white kids made it about them, and the usual suspects showed up to break stuff, which they do for any major protest here. In Seattle, these are white, leftist groups. I’m not sure why they can’t just be part of the protest and not overshadow black people, who they allege to support by breaking stuff.

White people just can’t help appropriating, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2020 3:40 PM

[quote]White Supremacists Under your bed are the new boogeymen.

FBI Director Christopher Wray, Feb. 2020: the bureau has made "about the same number" of domestic terrorism arrests as international terrorism arrests so far this year and that a majority of domestic cases are motivated by white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2020 3:41 PM

R92, If you believe that, You’re out of your mind.. It reminds me of when the federal government started registering Latinos And black people as whites in the crime database so they could artificially make the “white crime rate” higher

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]White Supremacists Under your bed are the new boogeymen.

I guess people like you (and Trump) prefer the hyperbole of a brown individual stabbing someone on an entirely different continent being magnified as a largerthreat than it actually is rather than the more reality-based one of angry, entitled, white men who see their supremacy dwindling and act out on it by shooting a baker's dozen or showing up to statehouses with AK-47s because they can't go to Walmart. A hood is no prob, but a mask over nose/mouth is against ar' freedumz

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2020 3:49 PM

R94, You’re making a lot of assumptions about what I believe. Of course racisim and white supremacy exists but that doesn’t mean angry mobs can destroy shit and assault people. If you think that makes me a Trump supporter then so be it. I’m doing a write in for Bernie Sanders anyways.

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2020 3:52 PM

Oh, and get back to us when certain states realize they LOST the fucking war to preserve white supremacy and get rid of that shitty confederate flag that has no history based in anything good or even "winning." You lost the fucking war, Buford. That flag has no place in this country.

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2020 3:52 PM

The class war is coming. The billionaire owner media won’t be able to avoid it by making race an issue. If you’re falling for this shit, you’re the problem

EAT THE RICH-

by Anonymousreply 97June 3, 2020 3:54 PM

R95, some Bernie supporters have NO ideology. You clearly don't believe in what he believes in because you wouldn't be so lackadaisical in how you view Trump vs Biden.

A vegan doesn't view a vegetarian and big game hunter as if they were the same.

by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2020 3:55 PM

Who’s willing to bet R97 is white and middle class or upper middle class?

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2020 3:55 PM

R98, Biden is the very thing Bernie has been fighting for decades. They aren’t the same.

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2020 3:57 PM

Critical thinking > ideology

Ideology makes a person weak by forcing everything through its lens and allowing other people to make their opinions for them. Ideology is not your friend, even when it supports what you do. Conservative Christianity is an ideology and I don’t think anyone would argue it has been beneficial.

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2020 3:59 PM

R100? I didn't say they were the same. It is LAZY to think Biden and Trump are the same or even more ridiculous: To think Biden is worse than Trump. That tells me Bernie supporters don't even know what they actually stand for, especially when they spend more time attacking Biden than Trump.

What a ridiculous mindset. "Duh, I'm for free college and free healthcare, so let me attack the guy more likely to at least ease up on student loans rather than the guy (and his party) who wants to completely destroy every. fucking. safety. net the country has. The former is waaaay worse, so I don't care if the second guy gets reelected!"

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2020 4:05 PM

[quote] Antifa is the new alt right.

And the buttcrack is the new cleavage.

by Anonymousreply 103June 3, 2020 4:08 PM

Antifa = Right Wing assholes pretending to be militant extremists.

It's one of the oldest tricks in the books. Pretend you're part of the opposition and discredit them with bad publicity stunts (or cause infighting). They pulled the same shit with BLM setting up plants going after Liberals instead of the actual racist, conservative bigots.

by Anonymousreply 104June 3, 2020 4:23 PM

R18 Antifa member Brian Bartels has been charged with inciting the riot in Pittsburgh last Saturday, he turned himself in yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 3, 2020 6:04 PM

There really are people who identify as members of antifa--they have been facing off the white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys and the Boogaloos in downtown Portland almost every weekend for the last four years. So saying they don't exist is an untruthful overstatement.

BUT... they are not the driving force in any way behind the rioting, and they are pretty localized to only a few cities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 3, 2020 6:08 PM

Antifa is a manufactured right wing boogeyman.

by Anonymousreply 107June 3, 2020 6:29 PM

[Quote]67, Unfortauntly the authorities won’t release that. Probably to cover up the situation and not to make things worse. You’re the one falling for an unverifiable twitter account and the intercept, lol.

We are supposed to listen to a person who dropped in on a gay site and can't even properly respond to another poster? And uses the dreaded "lol"?

by Anonymousreply 108June 3, 2020 6:41 PM

White Supremacists threatening protesters with baseball bats and yelling anti-gay slurs at them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 3, 2020 7:49 PM

How could this Goat eScape?

by Anonymousreply 110June 3, 2020 9:22 PM

R105, you realize that the symbol on his bandana isn't related to Antifa.

No joke, that is the logo to A.L.F. (Animal Liberation Front). At worst, he was aggressively vegan who liberated animals who can now add vandalism to his list. Pittsburgh Reddit found his social media accounts and he's hardly Antifa. In fact, he's an example of that edgelord cosplay suburban kid I posted about.

And they are giving him way too much credit for starting the riot and looting. He spray painted a statue with red hammers and sickles and set a cop car on fire next to PPG Arena. The bulk of the riots/looting were about a mile away from Market Square to Smithfield / Wood Street to the Blvd of the Allies.

by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2020 9:27 PM

Here's one of the bot accounts I referred to in r40. Nothing of what "she's" posting is being said on the scanner right now. A few replies have picked up on it not being true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 3, 2020 10:22 PM

Guess who was arrested. Hint: not antifa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 3, 2020 11:43 PM

R113 That link contains no information. What happened?

R111 I'm sure he doesn't have a membership card, but a radical white vegan, working in tech, from the suburbs, setting a cop car on fire unprompted (a huge deal by the way! Nothing to scoff at!) is at the least someone like R106 describes. Interesting to see whether the organization that claims not to exist feels the need to publicly deny he's one of their own.

by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2020 12:53 AM

I hope the obvious Antifa stans attempting to master debate with everyone realize we aren't FBI agents with dossiers on the riots. We're random gay nobodies who spend lots of time online and have a fairly solid idea of who Antifa types are, and what their behavior is currently. Rich kids with radical politics have certainly been keeping busy this week!

And wearing head to toe black in this heat!

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2020 1:12 AM

R114 nope. Not even close to it. People who know him have come forward. Not even close to what r106 described. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 116June 4, 2020 1:17 AM

And r114 they are no longer accusing him of setting fire to the police car. He only tagged it with graffiti and jumped on the car.

by Anonymousreply 117June 4, 2020 1:26 AM

I say being Anti-facist is just being American! I am ANTIFA!

by Anonymousreply 118June 4, 2020 1:39 AM

R116, R117 He surrendered himself voluntarily, chatted with the cops, and now has significantly reduced charges. He SNITCHED.

by Anonymousreply 119June 4, 2020 1:43 AM

R118 I say being Anti-Baby murder is just being American! I am PRO-LIFE! Fuck off Baby Murderers!

by Anonymousreply 120June 4, 2020 1:46 AM

30 year old white guy with face tattoos- who showed up to a civil rights protest in a creepy clown mask- arrested in Chicago for torching a police vehicle. The same crime Bartels was previously accused of, which took place the same night.

Surprised they didn't find meth in his apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 4, 2020 2:13 AM

R119 mommy and daddy accompanied him. Cosplaying anarchist.

by Anonymousreply 122June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

A pizzagate liar is helping spread misinformation about the protesters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

r114, here's what it says:

Prosecutors: 3 held in Las Vegas on terror charges in right-wing conspiracy to spark violence during protests.

by Anonymousreply 124June 4, 2020 2:15 AM

"Huh? It wasn't the "far left" responsible for the lies"

Um yeah it was. They had a hard time accepting the pulse shooting was islamic terror so they made up theories about the shooter being gay and havind aids, etc.

by Anonymousreply 125June 4, 2020 2:18 AM

R122 As opposed to real ones? They're all cosplaying.

The process of arresting weak links for obvious offences, then offering them lesser charges and reduced sentencing for information on higher-ups, has begun. Hipster losers who are all suburbanites at heart will not suffer for the cause.

This is the same way they go after gangs and the Mob.

by Anonymousreply 126June 4, 2020 2:25 AM

"Um yeah it was. They had a hard time accepting the pulse shooting was islamic terror so they made up theories about the shooter being gay and havind aids, etc."

Nope. A lot of it was conservatives who can't handle the fact that straight male homophobes exist, so they claim straight men who commit hate crimes against gays are "really gay"

by Anonymousreply 127June 4, 2020 2:29 AM

Just saw that I spelled offenses wrong, before you all come for my throat. Truly sorry.

by Anonymousreply 128June 4, 2020 2:32 AM

R127, Nope conservatices were the obly people who told it like it was after that shooting. The left were too busy trying to deflect from the fact that it was isis inspired terrorisism.

by Anonymousreply 129June 4, 2020 2:42 AM

r129, you think conservatives tell it like it is? LOL. Every time a shooting happens, they try to spew some NRA crap about how a good guy with a gun could have stopped it.

by Anonymousreply 130June 4, 2020 2:45 AM

It's kind of hilarious that the alt-right idiots think they are so smart hyping antifa up like it's a bigger threat than the right wing Nazis. They don't convince anyone and all Trump has left as supporters in the US are the actual hardcore Nazi sympathizers, the rest have gone full on "I don't know her" on him. It's only the GOP's fear of Putin (and what he will do when they act against his interests) that keeps Trump in place.

by Anonymousreply 131June 4, 2020 2:45 AM

Conservatices, terrorisism? Girl...

by Anonymousreply 132June 4, 2020 2:45 AM

Trump stood by the lgbt community after Pulse. Hillary sided with the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2020 2:47 AM

Antifa is a made-up boogyman contrived by the criminals in the white house

by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2020 2:47 AM

[quote]Trump stood by the lgbt community after Pulse.

you're joking

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2020 2:48 AM

That murderous bitch losing was a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2020 2:49 AM

R126, you do realize he has no connection to any organization?

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2020 2:51 AM

r135, that was full on trolling.

by Anonymousreply 138June 4, 2020 2:52 AM

Remember, Trump HELD UP our flag at one of his RALLIES! BEST FRIEND to the gays! Most LGBT-supportive president in history!

Unlike that CUNT who stole the election from St. Bernie of Sanders!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 4, 2020 2:53 AM

Deplorables are part of a terrorist call TrumpPencea!

by Anonymousreply 140June 4, 2020 2:53 AM

So strange that so many similar people engaged in such similar behavior, in such a short time frame, nationwide.

Why torch cop cars? You'd think every locality would have their own organic regional brand of antisocial acting out.

Where do you learn to set a car on fire anyway? I can't light my fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 141June 4, 2020 2:53 AM

r141, why do cops all engage in the same form of antisocial acting out by killing black people?

by Anonymousreply 142June 4, 2020 3:03 AM

R142 Imma need you to expand on that one haha. Please, what are you saying?

by Anonymousreply 143June 4, 2020 3:17 AM

I want to why these right-wing assholes are allowed to outright lie and not be prosecuted? Why is that pile of shit @R123 or that parasite Wohl and that parasite Burkman or whatever the fuck his name are allowed to spread incendiary lies which are far more dangerous than someone using a counterfeit $20.

These fuckers should have their windpipes crushed by Gabourey Sidibe's knee.

by Anonymousreply 144June 4, 2020 3:18 AM

R144 That's some violent rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 145June 4, 2020 3:19 AM

[quote]CNN: White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

They don't just pose as them online, but at the protests as well. It's the easiest thing to do - just wear black, use a balaclava, mask, or helmet to cover your face, go to the protest and start beating the shit out of people. Proud Boys have been doing it all throughout the Trump presidency. Right-wing media does the rest by reporting the clashes and designating the violent actors as 'Antifa.'

"They both wear black - how can you tell the difference?" someone asks. Right-wingers have a quick prepared answer: 'Pink or blue in their hair is a dead giveaway.' As though nobody ever heard of those hair spray colors that just wash out. Being their suggestion, of course they're using it - they just spray a temp color in their hair, and "Hurk - I'm a liberal!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 4, 2020 3:20 AM

[quote]Hillary sided with the terrorists.

How exactly did she do that, you pos?

Oh, I get it. You wanted her to blame Muslims who had nothing to do with the actions of ONE person solely responsible for murdering those people. You ignore the fact that far more Muslims were donating blood after Pulse to instead, psychotically use your own bigotry to pretend more than one person is responsible for what happened that day. And you think Hillary having more sense in her shits than you do because she isn't a bigoted idiot like you who eats Trump's bigoted shits like it's chocolate ice cream, is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 147June 4, 2020 3:23 AM

R147, She blamed the gun and then invoted the shooters family over for drinks.

Shes a cowardly bitch that rightfuly lost. Just like Biden soon will.

by Anonymousreply 148June 4, 2020 3:28 AM

R148, don't fucking pretend you give a shit about gay rights or Pulse as you watch the courts getting stacked with conservative homophobes. You USE gay rights for your real agenda which is hate. No SANE person supports Trump.

You're the equivalent of the neocons who supported the lies for the Iraq War because "Saddam was killing his own people" - no one believes they gave a shit. They just wanted a fucking war. You're clearly a hate-monger who fingers yourself to Trump's rancid retweets of white supremacists. Don't ever claim you give a shit about gay rights. EVER. Roy Moore would be in the fucking Senate if only psychos like you voted.

by Anonymousreply 149June 4, 2020 3:34 AM

"You're the equivalent of the neocons who supported the lies for the Iraq War because "Saddam was killing his own people" - no one believes they gave a shit"

Oh like Joe Biden who has blood on his wrinkled old hands?

I dont support Trumo either but he rocked the reaction to the pulse shooting while Hillary was sheepish and terridfied of not being PC.

by Anonymousreply 150June 4, 2020 3:39 AM

[quote]but he rocked the reaction to the pulse shooting

WHO IN THE FUCK CARES??? What a meaningless viewpoint you have. Do you have any idea who Trump is putting on the god damned benches? Or the countless homophobes he's backed in elections? So you base your view on the nonsense he said before he was elected and you're fine with him making life hell for other people who are the targets of his racism and bigotry. What a selfish person you are. You couldn't be more of a Trump supporter if you think you aren't.

I hope you're a troll. You can't possibly this dumb.

by Anonymousreply 151June 4, 2020 3:44 AM

Trump is the lesser of two evils. Bush supports Biden for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 152June 4, 2020 3:46 AM

"you base your view on the nonsense he said before he was elected and you're fine with him making life hell for other people who are the targets of his racism and bigotry."

Who exactly is he making life hell for? This crazy nonsense is even less concincing than it was in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 153June 4, 2020 3:48 AM

Your act is tiresome, R153. The whole selfish, apathetic, Trump-licking cunt act is tiresome. Done with you. Trump isn't the problem at this point. We know he embodies the worst of person and not a single redeeming quality. You're the one who went wrong. You're not normal. Accept that fact.

by Anonymousreply 154June 4, 2020 3:53 AM

R154, Yeah because mormal people parrot hysterical Cnn talking points all day.

by Anonymousreply 155June 4, 2020 3:54 AM

"I dont support Trumo either but he rocked the reaction to the pulse shooting while Hillary was sheepish and terridfied of not being PC."

Meanwhile Trump is stacking the courts with judges who are trying to take our rights away

by Anonymousreply 156June 4, 2020 3:55 AM

R154, it's paid to post shit like that. Stop feeding it.

by Anonymousreply 157June 4, 2020 3:55 AM

I guess we can finally put to bed the argument that "no Bernie supporter would ACTUALLY support Trump over the Democratic nominee!"

by Anonymousreply 158June 4, 2020 3:55 AM

Deplorables deserve prison time for ruining America

by Anonymousreply 159June 4, 2020 4:01 AM

Antigua is not even a thing.

Speaking of which, all the mystery men dressed up in black and breaking windows with gas masks, that’s why happened in Ukraine, except they were from other countries.

If you notice the footage of some of the “antifa’ they look like the forigners that did this too the Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 160June 4, 2020 4:04 AM

I thought the new players were the Boogaloo Bois?

by Anonymousreply 161June 4, 2020 4:15 AM

Antifa doesn't exist, but it does but not really, but it does but the right wing is pretending to be Antifa, zero evidence seen anywhere in the country but you just have to know.

Simplest answer is the group that worships anti-government violence thought the day of the rope had come and jumped on their discords and told each other to go make hell. Very illegal to even instruct people to riot btw. Some people on this thread might need lawyers 😂

by Anonymousreply 162June 4, 2020 1:27 PM

Do these are deplorables instigating the violence and vandalism??

It would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 163June 4, 2020 3:50 PM

this should probably be it’s own thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 4, 2020 4:07 PM

r162, if you are so concerned about instigating violence, maybe attack Tom Cotton and Matt Gaetz instead of "antifa"

by Anonymousreply 165June 4, 2020 4:53 PM

R164 that's a weird picture. It looks like he's aiming at something beyond the father and kid. He's not even looking at them.

by Anonymousreply 166June 4, 2020 5:02 PM

Antifa doesn't exist as a group. The right uses the term to mean ANYONE who has protested or fought them

by Anonymousreply 167June 4, 2020 5:08 PM

R165, and with Gaetz, I wonder how many people he could've potentially killed being a drunk driver over and over again. Laughable that that scumbag has the audacity to say ANYTHING about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 168June 4, 2020 5:09 PM

R165 I don't think those guys have ever taught anyone how to make "incendiary devices," handed put bricks and lumber to strangers and ordered them to loot stores, or told anyone a specific time and place to meet to destroy property and attack law enforcement. Don't think either of those guys have ever publicly threatened to kill anyone, or any type of person. These things add up to create a pattern.

Terrorism= Public acts of performative violence with political aims.

by Anonymousreply 169June 4, 2020 5:12 PM

R167 Antifa tells its supporters to pretend it doesn't exist- like fucking Fight Club. It obviously exists in the collective imagination of the wealthy hipsters who think they're members.

Just because they don't have membership cards doesn't mean College towns aren't packed with sad wannabe Che Guevaras who spend too much time online in "private" discords and reddit subs plotting the great revolution.

by Anonymousreply 170June 4, 2020 5:15 PM

I think those are foreigners dressed up as looters. They move like freaking ninjas.

Watch their movement.

Those masks need to fall off so they can be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 171June 4, 2020 5:16 PM

"Antifa tells its supporters to pretend it doesn't exist- like fucking Fight Club. It obviously exists in the collective imagination of the wealthy hipsters who think they're members."

If it exists name its leader. Name its headquarters. You're just a right-winger looking for something to bitch about. If you are really concerned about people "plotting" on the internet maybe concern yourself with white supremacists

by Anonymousreply 172June 4, 2020 5:18 PM

-They're foreigners (probably Russians or Chinese!)

-They're Right-wing saboteurs engaged in some type of genius triple bluff scheme where they've tricked only themselves into believing the violence is from leftist activists.

-They're black people fighting racism! (This is the most destructive lie of all, but don't expect the left to give a shit about black people beyond using them as tools.)

Or... the same people who've been rioting and engaging in sad attempts at subterfuge since before Trump got elected. Patterns of behavior!

by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2020 5:23 PM

Haha if it exists, the internet would be flooded with robotic unthinking tools parroting the same sad trolling tactics they obviously all learned from an instruction sheet.... Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2020 5:26 PM

We now know the first guy to break the windows --which really sparked the rioting--turns out to be a white policeman.

Does anyone believe he was antifa?

by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2020 5:28 PM

Oh, look, the right is spreading lies about antifa by claiming they're holding meetings at places that don't exist:

The "Project Veritas Investigator" in the "expose antifa" video claims that "Rose City Antifa holds required lectures for prospective members in secret at In Other Words bookstore before they open," which is interesting because In Other Words closed in June 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2020 5:29 PM

"They're black people fighting racism! (This is the most destructive lie of all, but don't expect the left to give a shit about black people beyond using them as tools.)"

LOL, plenty of people on "the left" are black themselves, most black elected officials are Dems. Hardly any are Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2020 5:30 PM

They move exactly like the foreigners did in the Ukraine. They have the same outfitting and posture.

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2020 5:32 PM

James O'Keefe has been convicted of more crimes than Antifa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2020 5:36 PM

R175 We don't know that, it was an internet rumor that hasn't been verified. Presumably if it was him somebody would have dug something more damning up by now since it's been a few days. White men can look very similar to each other, Minnesota is full of tall, watery-eyed nordic men.

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2020 6:05 PM

could he be from you know where?

Probably not even from America. These right wingers are in cahoots with foreign funders. It’s all connected.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2020 6:10 PM

R181 I don't know where.

You're suggesting that American right-wingers are teaming up with a white foreign government to DRESS UP like white American leftists and commit the same acts of violence that American leftists frequently talk about engaging in...

That seems very complex and difficult to coordinate.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2020 6:14 PM

^thats the point.

They did it in Ukraine.

Who cares where they are from. Who is paying and training them?

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2020 6:22 PM

R183 Haha I care where they're from, because they're Americans burning down their own cities and trying to blame it on Russia. Maybe they're all western Europeans, hmm? Some French and German socialist activists liberating Amerikkka?

by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2020 6:24 PM

Maybe one day we will see who is behind all these expensive gasmaks and gear where the money comes from. They don’t look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2020 6:32 PM

I wonder if R185 ever gave a shit when the Tea Party was funded by the Kochs or the current crop of right-wing/Neo-Nazi/Supremacist instigators being funded by them or the Mercers or any number of "libertarian" billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2020 6:53 PM

"You're suggesting that American right-wingers are teaming up with a white foreign government to DRESS UP like white American leftists and commit the same acts of violence that American leftists frequently talk about engaging in..."

There are plenty of examples of right-wingers pretending to be "leftists" to make liberals look bad. See link. And where are all these "leftists" talking about engaging in violence. I don't see too much of that from the left but plenty of it from right-wing guys posting pictures of their guns and threatening to use them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] commit the same acts of violence that American leftists frequently talk about engaging in

You might want to think again about who keeps talking about "2nd amendment" solutions.

by Anonymousreply 188June 4, 2020 6:55 PM

R188 Leftists talk about killing cops, attacking capitalism, and burning cities down. Right wing violence usually involves a rural compound of some variety.

by Anonymousreply 189June 4, 2020 6:59 PM

In Philadelphia, they had very organized attacks on ATM machines. Groups were blowing them up with dynamite in multiple locations at about the same time. One of the idiots even blew himself up.

In NYC, it was very organized as well. People in luxury cars or U-Haul trunks pulling up to stores, breaking windows and then stuffing the merchandise into the vehicles.

Organized crime gangs?

by Anonymousreply 190June 4, 2020 6:59 PM

R187 That links to one Antifa Twitter account presumed to be fake. I'm talking about the white people in their twenties who physically congregated themselves in city centers in the past few days and proceeded to decimate entire neighborhoods.

Who are those people?

Who told them to show up at the same place at the same time?

Who taught them to make molotov cocktails?

Who provided the materials?

by Anonymousreply 191June 4, 2020 7:02 PM

I eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 192June 4, 2020 7:12 PM

r186, let's not forget the Mercers financing the alt-right movement including Milo Y., Stephen Bannon, and Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 193June 4, 2020 7:17 PM

I flail around lashing out at everyone and pretending they're fascists because deep down I know I'M the Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 194June 4, 2020 7:17 PM

Fuck, so sorry r186. totally missed you already mentioned the Mercers. Really sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 195June 4, 2020 7:20 PM

[quote]Who are those people?

Proud Boys and their fellow travelers, R191.

[quote]Who told them to show up at the same place at the same time?

Far-right handlers, via social media on smartphones. It's like a flash mob.

[quote]Who taught them to make molotov cocktails?

White supremacists have been learning that stuff and teaching it to others for decades.

[quote]Who provided the materials?

Small cells of white supremacists bring their own. None of it is expensive or hard to get.

by Anonymousreply 196June 4, 2020 7:23 PM

Tr4ump always lies. White Surpremicist have always been our worst terrorist group...think Oklahoma City.

by Anonymousreply 197June 4, 2020 7:24 PM

The FBI, CIA and the press can expose Trump...so he hates them all.

I hope that some day Trump and his lies will all be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 198June 4, 2020 7:29 PM

R196 What in the batshit, poo-flinging, tinfoil hat hell is that?

Thousands and thousands of white supremacists have been pretending to be members of a terrorist organization nationwide and committing acts of pretend terror?

While Antifa were doing what? Playing videogames at home? Peacefully handing out daisies to the National Guardsmen?

by Anonymousreply 199June 4, 2020 7:29 PM

Trump has never burned anybody's house down.

by Anonymousreply 200June 4, 2020 7:32 PM

No, he just raped women

by Anonymousreply 201June 4, 2020 7:46 PM

r199, you're the tinfoil hat. The protesters had nothing to do with antifa. There is no evidence of that. Ask the FBI. The "members of antifa" weren't doing anything because they don't exist

by Anonymousreply 202June 4, 2020 7:48 PM

r189, no "leftists" that I know are doing that.

It's Republicans who are obsessed with guns.

by Anonymousreply 203June 4, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]What in the batshit, poo-flinging, tinfoil hat hell is that?

Facts. You haven't been paying any attention to the cumulative information in links all up and down these threads. Right-wingers pretend to be left-wingers, and commit acts of terrorism. It's not new, but a pretty old playbook. It's like the Reichstag Fire in 1933: a group of Hitler's fascist followers set the Reichstag on fire, and blamed communists.

[quote]Thousands and thousands of white supremacists have been pretending to be members of a terrorist organization nationwide and committing acts of pretend terror?

When they do it, R199, it isn't 'pretend.' It's real terror. They injure real people, and destroy real property. But it's not 'thousands and thousands' - there's not that many in these crowds actually carrying out violence. When Fox News shows an aerial shot of several hundred protestors and pronounces them 'Antifa,' that's propaganda. The majority of such crowds are nonviolent; it only takes a couple dozen to set the city on fire. (Stop watching Fox.)

[quote]While Antifa were doing what?

There is no 'Antifa,' R199. That's just right-wing media's rhetorical boogeyman, a name that has since caught on with a few unorganized demonstrators who, in their spare time, probably do play videogames. But it is right-wingers who are most invested in making 'Antifa' a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 4, 2020 7:53 PM

Many, many social media posts and cell phones videos telling a very different story, Rs 202-204

The violence can't simultaneously not be happening, be Russians, and be Republicans. The solution to people not supporting destruction and chaos is not to accuse them of watching Fox News.

The Revolution is not happening, you're just deluded assholes.

by Anonymousreply 205June 4, 2020 7:56 PM

Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe anything the FBI has to say in this day and age?

by Anonymousreply 206June 4, 2020 7:57 PM

Since the right-wing troll is trying to pretend that Trump is a gay ally:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 4, 2020 7:58 PM

r206, most law enforcement officers are right-wing. So if even the right-wingers at the FBI think antifa wasn't behind the protests.....

by Anonymousreply 208June 4, 2020 7:58 PM

R206 When it's useful to winning anonymous arguments online.

by Anonymousreply 209June 4, 2020 7:59 PM

The only people who blamed Antifa was Barr and Trump. Without any evidence. Social media and Fox spread it around and the same people who believed it also believe that the Earth is flat and that Trump is the greatest President since Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 210June 4, 2020 7:59 PM

R208 What University did you go to?

by Anonymousreply 211June 4, 2020 8:00 PM

r209, as opposed to right-wing assholes who glorified the FBI for years, then started demonizing it when Trump told them to

by Anonymousreply 212June 4, 2020 8:01 PM

R210 I blamed Antifa because I know some of them and they were out with bells on the nights windows were being smashed and stores got looted. The same people who think it's acceptable to shoplift from chain stores and rant about the Day of the Rope... I suspect things. I have to say I do suspect things.

by Anonymousreply 213June 4, 2020 8:02 PM

lies, lies and more lies , r213 is trollerina

by Anonymousreply 214June 4, 2020 8:04 PM

r213, you don't know anyone in antifa. You're a shit-stirrer making things up to make a point

by Anonymousreply 215June 4, 2020 8:04 PM

It doesn't take a genius, R214, R215. Your acquaintances all know.

by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2020 8:13 PM

PLEASE make this a thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2020 8:20 PM

Oh, look, heavily armed right-wing vigilantes are showing up to protests to put down the non-existent Antifa threat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 4, 2020 8:20 PM

Federal prosecutors say the three white men with U.S. military experience are accused of conspiring to carry out a plan that began in April in conjunction with protests to reopen businesses closed because of the coronavirus and later sought to capitalize on protests over the death of a Minneapolis man in police custody.

by Anonymousreply 219June 4, 2020 8:20 PM

They were arrested Saturday on the way to a protest in downtown Las Vegas after filling gas cans at a parking lot and making Molotov cocktails in glass bottles, according to a copy of the criminal complaint obtained by The Associated Press.

The complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday said they self-identified as part of the “boogaloo” movement, which U.S. prosecutors said in the document is “a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization.”

Stephen T. Parshall, 35, Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, and William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each in the Clark County jail Wednesday, according to court records.

by Anonymousreply 220June 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Not Antifa, just a douche who wants attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2020 9:22 PM

R213...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2020 9:26 PM

Shockingly, this guy wasn't a part of antifa either....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 4, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote]You’ve posted links twice to sites claiming the man was not defending his buisness, was actually the agitator, and is awake and tweeting when there is nothing that factually proves any of that

You are deeply stupid. This comes from a RW sure, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 5, 2020 4:09 PM

What does ACAB mean?

by Anonymousreply 225June 10, 2020 10:39 PM

All Cops Are Bastards

by Anonymousreply 226June 10, 2020 10:41 PM

R224, That article still can't confirm those tweets are from the man who " is in bad shape but hanging on". Just a bunch of leftist propaganda like came out after the Pulse shooting where they claimed the man was gay so they wouldnt have to admit it was terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 227June 11, 2020 12:21 PM

Antifaaaaaabulous!

by Anonymousreply 228June 11, 2020 12:25 PM

I've been scratching my head, reads as "Assigned Cop at Birth" which I knew couldn't be right.

by Anonymousreply 229June 11, 2020 2:08 PM

I blame my mother.

by Anonymousreply 230June 11, 2020 4:30 PM

Lore-Elizabeth Blumenthal was captured by police after her super unique handcrafted Etsy shirt was easily traced. She is a massage therapist.

Hyphenated first name= comes from $$$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2020 12:57 AM

Margaret Aislinn Channon was arrested for setting five police vehicles on fire with a homemade blowtorch. She was located due to a missing persons report filed in Presidio, TX describing her tattoos in detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 19, 2020 1:00 AM

Which AP class teaches homemade incendiary projectiles? I see a pattern.

by Anonymousreply 233June 19, 2020 1:03 AM

The ATF is offering a reward of $5,000 each for identification of these chubby theater kids and a couple black guys. All wanted for arson.

by Anonymousreply 234June 19, 2020 1:13 AM

Link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 19, 2020 1:16 AM

These three were members of the "Austin Red Brigade," loosely affiliated with Antifa. They live streamed themselves inciting a riot and destroying security cameras at a Target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 19, 2020 1:42 AM

Nicholas Lucia, 25, has been arrested on 17 felony counts and 13 misdemeanors for his role in the Pittsburgh riot.

He is accused of launching an incendiary device at a police officer which exploded and gave the officer a concussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 19, 2020 1:48 AM

Branden Michael Wolfe got caught because he snapchatted himself setting a Minneapolis Police Precinct on fire. He traveles from Colorado to take part in the rioting- itself a felony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 19, 2020 1:55 AM

Samuel Frey, Bailey Baldus and McKenzy Ann Degidio- all 19 year-olds from wealthy Minneapolis suburbs- somehow knew you can douse something with hand sanitizer to set it on fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 19, 2020 1:59 AM

It seems this is an excuse for some suburban white kids to rebel without really understanding what this is about for black people.

by Anonymousreply 240June 19, 2020 4:07 AM

R240 Suburban white kids don't know how to do their own laundry.

Someone taught these kids how to start structure fires and make incendiary devices, and they all went out and used that knowledge on the same weekend. The kids in Austin were organized and had specific jobs in their riot.

by Anonymousreply 241June 19, 2020 4:31 AM

Despite all the unsubtle anarcho-queens upthread claiming Antifa doesn't exist, the U.N. has felt the need to declare they aren't domestic terrorists:

"UN #HumanRights experts express profound concern over a recent statement by the US Attorney-General describing #Antifa and other anti-fascist activists as domestic terrorists, saying it undermines the rights to freedom of expression and of peaceful assembly in the country."

Peaceful assembly! Freedom of expression!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 20, 2020 1:46 AM

The reason they're catching so many people in Pennsylvania is because Brian Bartles R105 snitched two weeks ago.

Today marks three weeks since the riot, to have this many arrests already is moving unusually quickly for law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 243June 20, 2020 1:52 PM

Antifa can be blamed for nothing...White Supremacist are always the guilty culprits. Never listen to Trump, he always lies.

by Anonymousreply 244June 20, 2020 3:42 PM

Antifa are not a problem. Right wing hate groups are ALWAYS the problem. THEY ARE THE REAL TERRORIST.

by Anonymousreply 245June 20, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote]The reason they're catching so many people in Pennsylvania is because Brian Bartles [R105] snitched two weeks ago.

R243 the reason they're catching so many people is that they were caught on camera and the local news has been running stills from the video asking for help identifying the people.

by Anonymousreply 246June 20, 2020 6:32 PM

R244, R245 Lotta video evidence telling a different story... unless you consider left-wing children of privilege to be white supremacists. I do.

by Anonymousreply 247June 20, 2020 7:16 PM

White girls

by Anonymousreply 248June 21, 2020 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!