Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump does it again.

Now he goes to a Catholic Church for a photo op. The man has not a religious bone in his body, and I doubt Mel does not as well.

I guess he's working on the Catholic vote. They're not going to bite Donny.

It's too late!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2020 8:36 PM

I am not clear who this moron thinks this appeals too. Anyone applauding?

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2020 5:56 PM

Actually, he was at an Episcopal church. Though I doubt if he will gain any Episcopal or Catholic voters from his appearance yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2020 6:02 PM

Did you read the article r2? He went to the Pope John Paul II shrine at Catholic University.

He needs a new script and a better director.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2020 6:04 PM

Did he actually step foot into this one, or was he too afraid of bursting into flame?

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2020 6:34 PM

A Catholic Bishop speaks out against trump's visit to Saint John Paul II National Shrine, calling ‘reprehensible.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2020 6:47 PM

The Archbishop in Washington DC denounced this move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2020 6:47 PM

Pope Donny the Pious

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2020 6:50 PM

Hilariously desperate pandering. His evangelicals go in to spasms of joy when they see a bible. Truly low-functioning humans.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2020 6:58 PM

Don't most of these alt-right types dislike Catholics too?

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2020 7:01 PM

Was she sweating like a whore in church?

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2020 7:06 PM

At least she is wearing her cataract glasses to protect her eyes against lightning strikes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2020 7:08 PM

As long as he keeps appointing anti-abortion judges, he'll always have significant Catholic support.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2020 7:09 PM

How dare he touch the sacred bible with those hands that have been up so many miss universe pussy twats and what not.....

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2020 7:10 PM

Melania is so clearly thinking "what the fuck am I doing here"

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2020 7:11 PM

She probably said a quick prayer to God, again, to please strike dead the creepy orange lying buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2020 7:13 PM

Couldn't he just go to ex-County Clerk Kim Davis' Pentecostal Church in Kentucky? Or another apostolic church? They are part of Trump's base. Jerry Falwell Jr. or Franklin Graham could set him up with a photo-op somewhere.

Trump could prove prove himself. Handle and dance with poisonous snakes and chug strychnine. His followers would go wild, and it may cure the Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2020 7:19 PM

In one photo Orange It was hoisting the Bible upside down. Isn't that a posture of Satanism?

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2020 7:21 PM

Trump wouldn't know a Bible verse from a fortune in a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2020 7:23 PM

R17: Yep!

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2020 7:24 PM

Donald, getting drenched in teen Russian ho pee-pee, is not baptism. You are a very confused man.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2020 7:33 PM

LOL, R17!

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2020 7:34 PM

I have said it before: Trump is a sociopath. He's a fucking Ted Bundy clone. Trump does not have an ounce of emotion, compassion or empathy. He doesn't have it, and doesn't know how to get it. He is a completely empty vessel. Trump doing this religious bullshit appeals to his base and to the motherfucking Repig members of Congress.

You notice that none of them have said anything--and if they have it's very muted and basically inaudible and invisible. It's not going to change until we vote out the slimy carnival-barking motherfucking criminal Bunker Boy and his supporters out. Vote!

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2020 8:01 PM

You know that scene in Addams Family Values where Wednesday forces herself to smile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2020 8:04 PM

Abortion and right-wing wacko bigoted judges, which each issue goes hand-in-hand, are the only things about which Trump's base cares. Yeah, tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires are gravy, so that's a nice side issue. But other than that, Trump, Repigs and their supporters do not care about anything else.

We have to stop thinking that we are going to appeal to his better nature--or when we reach rock bottom we're going to be able to say: "Oh, he'll never do that...or he'll never say that." NO! It's abortion, ultra-conservative judges and tax cut for the rich. Trump will do and say anything for the Repigs and his/their base. Get that through your head. There is nothing else for these pieces of shit. Yes, there are issues that come up such as the wall, dropping out of climate change treaties, etc., but it is all done with the focus of: "Support me on these issues, and I'll give you all the anti-abortion, right-wing judges and tax cuts you want.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2020 8:15 PM

Unfortunately his base falls for this shit. I saw one of my cousins post on Facebook that he is the type they need with all these riots, that maybe he tweets too much and can be rough around the edges but that he gets things done. ugh.... and I know I should punch and delete.

by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2020 8:17 PM

I hope the demon pazuzu visits him tonight.

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2020 8:22 PM

R26: It already has.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2020 8:24 PM

"Don't most of these alt-right types dislike Catholics too?"

Yes, but Trump is too stupid and too ignorant to even "get" that.

"As long as he keeps appointing anti-abortion judges, he'll always have significant Catholic support."

Oh, please. Every single Catholic I know-- and that's a LOT of Catholics-- despises this monster.

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2020 8:29 PM

Archbishop Wilton Gregory’s statement excoriating tRump is a refreshing change from what that bloated sycophant Cardinal Dolan said last month, praising Cheatolini as a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2020 8:32 PM

R12 is Sister Mary Katherine typing from a convent in 1920s rural Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2020 8:34 PM

I want to know: tomorrow,, will he and Melania visit a synagogue? or--even better--a mosque?????

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2020 8:34 PM

[quote] She probably said a quick prayer to God, again, to please strike dead the creepy orange lying buffoon.

Melania is a POS as well. Please stop attributing feelings to her about how she hates Donald, etc. She's an enabler. No, this is not exactly what she signed up for. She's unhappy. Tough shit.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2020 8:34 PM

Evangelicals hate Catholics, so his base is not going to be happy about him Catholic-pandering.

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2020 8:39 PM

I keep hearing how he gets things done but I'm trying to figure out what those things are.

by Anonymousreply 34June 2, 2020 8:45 PM

Trump will not be visiting a synagogue. The Jews hate Trump except for his slimy piece of shit son-in-law Kushner. However, I wouldn't put it past Trump to visit a mosque. Trump thinks he represents family values, and the Muslims are all over that hypocritical family values bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 35June 2, 2020 8:58 PM

^Will Melania wear a burqa?

by Anonymousreply 36June 2, 2020 9:03 PM

Melania has that desperately trying to cover shes hungover look about her.

by Anonymousreply 37June 2, 2020 9:11 PM

R23 good one! He’s saying to her “did you ever think a skank like you would ever go to church?”

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2020 9:18 PM

I agree with R32 - fuck Melania. She gets no sympathy since she was trying to peddle that bullshit birther crap about Barack. And given that they've never given a decent explanation for how she got her visa she can doubly go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2020 9:19 PM

Don't you remember when he propped Melania out at a rally to recite The Our Father and she used cue cards?

Catholics I know (idiot family) think because he SAYS he's against abortion he's ok with them.

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2020 9:22 PM

R9 At the core of the Trump presidency (and Falangist Christo-Fascist Nativism) is this catholicism that is pretty scary. Look up Opus Dei. Attorney General Barr... the majority of the Supreme Court... lots of other Trumpers... are these extreme Right Wing Catholics. Generalissimo Trumpo. The evangelicals run a parallel track - they both get hard over women's right to choose.... and anti-homo stuff.

by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2020 9:27 PM

He is so disgusting I don’t know what else to write

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2020 9:28 PM

Shitler holding up the bible last night was intended as a call for far right nutcases who crave the end of the World. Any violence that we see in the next few weeks coming from "radical" sources are Shitler's fault.

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2020 9:32 PM

Melania has done absolutely nothing in her role as

🐝 [italic] First BeeKeeper of the United States

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2020 9:38 PM

Melania is doing what he pays her to do. Period. It's a job and she has no feelings. Then again, as a Romanian I can tell you that some of these Eastern Europeans are pretty warped in their logic and she may think he is right. Ugh, she is a cyborg.

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2020 9:47 PM

Holy crap, that photo. Nothing should take the attention away from #BlackLivesMatter. But #SaveMelania needs to trend too. Help her please. Nobody deserves that life.

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2020 9:49 PM

R42 - “ He is so disgusting I don’t know what else to write”.

I hear you R42, well said. And you are not alone with your sentiment. Trump is one long and exhausting sigh. We need to crush this fuckers lady balls in November.

Vote blue until you’re blue in the face! 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2020 9:52 PM

She is hiding her eyes for a reason. She may have been crying from nerves all night or drinking away the night cuz Eastern Europeans can drink like fish and stay slim.

She is pretty pitiful right now and her face looks like "Earth swallow me".

by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2020 9:53 PM

R47 - tell that to the lobotomized masses.

by Anonymousreply 49June 2, 2020 9:54 PM

R12 - nails it. The religious right doesn't love Trump because of his character. They see right through that, but he's appointed more conservative federal justices than any prior President. He, himself, could have an orgy in the Rose Garden and perform abortions on Airforce One and they'd still love him because of the DECADES long impact his appointments will have.

by Anonymousreply 50June 2, 2020 9:55 PM

Isn't that fake Melanoma?

by Anonymousreply 51June 2, 2020 9:57 PM

#saveMelania would be a funny cry from protesters

by Anonymousreply 52June 2, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote]But #SaveMelania needs to trend too. Help her please. Nobody deserves that life.

I really don't care. Do U?

by Anonymousreply 53June 2, 2020 10:00 PM

Was Melania trying to smile or did she swallow a bug?

by Anonymousreply 54June 2, 2020 10:02 PM

Trump thought hoisting the Holy Bible toward the Heavens would change the way many Americans perceive him.

And it did.

🤣 But not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 55June 2, 2020 10:04 PM

R53 -what if she is being held hostage by the Orange terror?

by Anonymousreply 56June 2, 2020 10:09 PM

Slovenian Whore Barbie made the bed that he shat. She can lay in it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 2, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] what if she is being held hostage by the Orange terror?

🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2020 10:16 PM

She's not being held hostage R56. She's made a business deal with the devil. As soon as he's out of the WH she'll leave with her wheelbarrow full of cash and remain silent.

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2020 10:17 PM

Black sunglasses at a church. What other First Lady would be wearing black sunglasses at a church?

by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2020 10:17 PM

I read an in depth article calling him a malignant narcissist that if he loses the election he will try to get many Americans killed. I can’t post it but it seemed on the money.

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2020 10:45 PM

The article said Americans were in an abusive relationship with him. And all the injecting stuff and idea of people sacrificing their health during covid for the economy is him thinking of his followers sacrificing themselves for their god. I am not making this up. It actually was quite compelling and felt true.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2020 10:50 PM

My sister is super Catholic and said she hopes he gets Covid and dies.

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2020 10:57 PM

Melania sure has fooled a bunch of idiots in this thread.

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?

Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2020 11:00 PM

If too many of your followers sacrifice themselves, there's no one left to vote for you.....

(I realize that kind of thinking is too advanced for Trump, but it had to be stated.)

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2020 11:01 PM

Yeah, I find it difficult to feel sorry for Melania.

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2020 11:03 PM

His visiting a statue of a Catholic pope the day after posing in front of a Protestant church will not gain any sway with Catholics. They believe in the one true church, and all the others are made up fakes.

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2020 11:20 PM

The majority of white Catholics voted for tRump. The majority of Latino Catholics did not.

About 50% of Catholics in the US support abortion rights.

Big Boy Barr is a member of a ultra conservative branch of Catholicism, and these nuts find common ground with the social agenda of Evangelicals.

The Pope JP II memorial is owned by the Knights of Columbus, an extremely conservative Catholic (and all male) group). They gave permission for tRump to use it as a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2020 11:22 PM

[quote] What other First Lady would be wearing black sunglasses at a church?

I would have, but I couldn't buy any with food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2020 11:22 PM

They are so Jesusy and spiritual y'all

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2020 11:32 PM

[quote]CIA veterans who monitored crackdowns abroad see troubling parallels in Trump handling of protests

. . .

[quote]Marc Polymeropoulos, who formerly ran CIA operations in Europe and Asia, was among several former agency officials who recoiled at images of Trump hoisting a Bible in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church after authorities fired rubber bullets and tear gas to clear the president’s path of protesters.

[quote]“It reminded me of what I reported on for years in the third world,” Polymeropoulos said on Twitter. Referring to the despotic leaders of Iraq, Syria and Libya, he said: “Saddam. Bashar. Qaddafi. They all did this.”

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote] The Jews hate Trump except for his slimy piece of shit son-in-law Kushner.

Iris Apfel likes him.

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2020 11:44 PM

R68 Yep, one of my cousins is married to a Knights of Columbus Drumpf supporter. From what she tells my sister, it sounds like he's really an embarrassment at times. She doesn't say much or get into political discussions with him. He actually "forbade" her from taking a yoga class at the 'Y" because he claims it's anti-Catholic. She had to go along with him, because she's legally blind and can't drive anywhere on her own, and the bus service to the yoga class location doesn't extend into the evening when the class gets out. He assumes she votes the way he does, but she doesn't and she takes pleasure in knowing she's canceling out his vote.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2020 11:55 PM

R60 - women usually wear those at inappropriate times for 4 reasons:

1. Red eyes (crying all night, no sleep, drinking) 2. Hide a black eye 3. Clueless 4. Actual photosensitivity (been there post eye surgery, not pretty)

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2020 2:25 AM

I agree that he is abusive like any narc. She on the other hand I have no issues with as she seems totally paid to be there.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2020 2:26 AM

Sometimes, if you watch her face closely, Melania often has a slight smirk on her face, while standing besides her husband as he spews lie after lie, as he taunts and bullies any one who stands up to him.

I think her smug smile translates to Fuck you, America, Donald is your King.

I have no sympathy for this bitch. She's as vile as he is.

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote]Don't most of these alt-right types dislike Catholics too?

It used to be the case that the Ku Klux Klan hated Catholics, a position it inherited from 19th century nativists and Know-Nothings. The nativist reasoning had been that Catholics were foreigners (Italians and Irish immigrants) who had greater loyalty to a foreign monarch - the Pope - than they did to the US. The prejudice was further informed by the traditional Protestant view that the Pope was the antichrist, and that the Catholic Church was the 'Woman who rides the Beast' from Revelation 17.

Time has had its way with much of that kind of reasoning. Today's white supremacists are more inclined to ally with Catholics in what they regard as defense of Western Culture, which they see as under assault by liberals, LGBTs, Jews, and Muslims. And there has also since the mid-20th century developed a Catholic constituency which have gravitated to these kinds of views - far-right Catholics, traditionalists, sedevacantists, the Society of Pius X, the Opus Dei, etc. These are all united in their common hatreds.

In short, most Catholics are generally no longer seen as enemies by the Right, but as allies.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2020 2:52 AM

🤭 Iris Apfel doesn't even know what day it is.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2020 2:58 AM

Pat Robertson had some words for Shitler today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2020 3:53 AM

R62, he does share a lot of qualities with cult leader Jim Jones. Leading his cult to slaughter if he loses the election just might be his thing. He won't care who he takes with him when he goes. Assholes of his ilk never do.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2020 3:55 AM

I've been hoping for a Jonestown-type ending for him and his followers since he decided to run for President.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2020 3:59 AM

Wasn't Roy Cohn his mentor? According to my dad he was evilness personified. If Trump looked up to such personalities no wonder he is a sociopath who supports and defend nazis and doesn'¨t give a shit about minorities.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2020 8:49 AM

Melanoma is Our Lady of Perpetual Complicity. We are continue to stay best!

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2020 9:02 AM

Melanoma is Our Lady of Perpetual Complicity. We are continue to stay best!

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2020 9:02 AM

[quote]and that the Catholic Church was the 'Woman who rides the Beast' from Revelation 17.

Are we sure that's not Melania?

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2020 6:09 PM

ABC World News Tonight:

[italic] Donald Trump denied that he was hiding out a few nights ago in a White House Bunker. He stated that he simply went down to inspect the bunker and take a look around.

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2020 11:02 PM

The Slovenian Whore is Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2020 11:05 PM

Melania = Trump’s human shield

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2020 11:13 PM

The Slovenian Whore is married to Donald Judas Trump.

That is a mortal sin for which there is probably no forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2020 11:17 PM

Don’t worry plenty of the alt right/Tea Party types are Catholic. Bannon, Pat Buchanan, Marco Rubio, Napa Foundation, Barr, Opus Dei, Legatus....

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2020 11:21 PM

Good Catholic girls would never wear a sleeveless dress to Church.

But a whore would.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2020 11:25 PM

[quote]The Slovenian Whore is Catholic.

I’m going to need to see the receipts on that.

She’s “Catholic” in the same sense that she speaks 6 languages, studied architecture, and wasn’t a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2020 12:22 AM

Important question of the day:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To pose for a photo op with a Bible.

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2020 12:49 AM

His face in those photos. Like a spoiled, belligerent little brat.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2020 12:59 AM

And Melania looks like a cheesy Russian assassin in a ripoff of a Bond movie.

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2020 1:09 AM

I good Cathelick! My patrin saint Mary Magdellen!

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2020 1:15 AM

Another shot of the Dumps JPII shrine visit, with a bonus view of Dump's Elevator shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2020 1:23 AM

Illustration for R95.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2020 1:24 AM

What kind of idiocy is that, a non-Catholic kneeling at the alter, pretending some level of piety? He and his spouse are sacrilegious, sanctimonious asses. And the were there to lay a memorial wreath??

R91 is correct, sleeveless dresses in a Catholic church are a no-no.

The photo of the two of them standing inside, expressionless, there are no words. I kept waiting for the next picture with cascading blood, titled "Redrum, Redrum".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2020 2:09 AM

These are the people that show up to adopt you at the beginning of a Tim Burton movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2020 2:12 AM

What the hell is going on with Melania’s body? She looks like a giant square.

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2020 2:12 AM

But wouldn't a sleeveless outfit be cooler and more comfortable for someone who was likely to perspire in a church?

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote][R91] is correct, sleeveless dresses in a Catholic church are a no-no.

That’s not really enforced, except at the Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2020 2:20 AM

The woman has no sense of decorum or style, in her hooker heels and poorly fitted dress. The church ladies would be side-eyeing her until her wig shriveled. But then Melania doesn't actually attend services, making this display with her demented, narcissistic spouse even more ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2020 3:08 AM

😞 Barron must be so proud ...........

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2020 4:41 AM

IMO, she's copying Michelle Obama with the sleeveless dresses. Both of them, I have to admit, have good upper arms. Anyway, Michelle Obama wouldn't be going sleeveless at church. Mary! But the Trumps are the pandering right now to certain voters (photo opp outside a church while the cities are in riots). If you're going to pander, get it right, at least. Two Corinthians. Fuck outta here, charlatans, church carpetbaggers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2020 8:24 AM

I'm correcting myself. Here's Michelle Obama in an atrocious church outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2020 8:28 AM

R107, that picture was taken in 2017, you nut! Guess who was NOT FLOTUS in 2019? Michelle Obama! She’s allowed to wear whatever she wants to wear now.

At least there are no MO pictures out there that show her rubbing her clit unlike Melania.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2020 10:53 AM

Here’s an article dated 5/23/17 showing Michelle in the outfit that was referenced earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2020 10:56 AM

At this risk of derailing this very fun thread, Michelle Obama was touring different sites in Italy. She was not First Lady at the time, and she was NOT attending services, the church was a stop on their tour, so that’s why she is dressed comfortably and casually. That said, I think Melanoma going sleeveless isn’t a big deal—Jackie on Assistance (the other Catholic First Lady) was photographed many times wearing sleeveless dresses to services in Palm Beach Fl. Melanoma has many, many, many, MANY other things that are more important for which she can be criticized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2020 12:06 PM

The church pictures remind me of the Canterbury Tales prologue about the guildsmen and w=their wives:

And each of them, for wisdom he could span, Was fitted to have been an alderman; For chattels they’d enough, and, too, of rent; To which their good wives gave a free assent, Or else for certain they had been to blame.(15) It’s good to hear “Madam” before one’s name, And go to church when all the world may see, Having one’s mantle borne right royally.

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2020 12:57 PM

Jackie may have gone sleeveless, but she always had her trademark lace mantilla when she entered a church. Women all over the country were buying up those lace scarves like they were good. Women loved Jackie's style.

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2020 2:28 PM

(If this happen, how much mahney does I get?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2020 3:31 PM

[quote]White House Security Blocks Washington’s Episcopalian Bishop from Holding a Vigil at Her Church

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2020 8:27 PM

We all know Trump doesn't set foot in churches or interact with true church leaders, loses in an environment with which he is much more familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2020 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!