Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brett Giroir is out - Trump dumps another one.

Dr. Fauci can't be far behind. Admiral Giroir is a medical doctor and a scientist. He made a huge mistake a few weeks ago correcting Trump's claim of projecting an outrageous number of tests to be accomplished on a daily basis. Thanks, Dr. Giroir. It was good knowing you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 3:20 PM

Fired by Trump is the best thing for any real professional.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2020 2:50 PM

He has also just been named as the US Rep to WHO.

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2020 2:53 PM

He wasn't fired. Hs work with Covid testing is done. He's moving back to his normal HHS duties

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2020 2:54 PM

R3 Testing is done?? Stop, please. You're killing me! Giroir was sent back to his desk and told to shut up. Call it whatever you want...

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2020 2:55 PM

He's gay, right? Homegirl pings from space.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2020 2:59 PM

R5 I can only hope!! I loved his little lisp when he'd speak at those pressers. And that blond mohawk - oh mama!

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2020 3:03 PM

NO mention of a wife and family in Wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2020 3:16 PM

Oh-oh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2020 3:22 PM

No heartbreak here--only understanding what this closeted man has had to go through in life

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2020 5:54 PM

r8 Five facts absolutely no one needs to know.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2020 6:00 PM

R9 I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be 'medium' profile (not high profile) and have to remain closeted in order to get ahead in science and medicine.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 6:22 AM

I invented the Lying Liar šŸ¤„ threads, and when this doc showed up late in that circus, I labeled him Udu Kier.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 7:08 AM

R12 The last thread I could find ended April 18th. Anything more recent? Oh God, those pressers were such a disaster. I was hooked, had to watch every day just to witness the idiocracy Trump is creating.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 3:47 PM

I'm thinking this is a Marcus Bachmann situation. Does he choose his wife's pantsuits?

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 3:55 PM

There are no more pressers. And Fauchi says he's had no contact with Trump for 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 3:56 PM

R14 OMG I forgot about Michele Bachmann and Marcus --Thanks for the memory!

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote]And that blond mohawk - oh mama!

Looks like plugs to me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote]Fired by Trump is the best thing for any real professional.

I think quitting on your own would be a better solution.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2020 4:56 PM

r16 I think it was Bill Maher who referred to the Bachmann's as, "the indoor Palins". It was in my head the other day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2020 10:49 PM

'Bye Brett, I bet you're happy to be back in your old job. God bless ya for trying...

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!