Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lots of important points : (

“If you think, What good does it do to loot Target, ask yourself, What good does it do *not* to loot Target?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 4:27 PM

But still, why is Target the target 🎯?

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2020 11:17 PM

Because it was there (?) I don’t know.

Did you watch the video?

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2020 11:54 PM

Re: looting, Just saw this on twitter:

[quote] Davey D @mrdaveyd I gotta be honest the worst looting I've ever seen take place happened a few weeks ago when corporations collected over 500 billion dollars in stimulus money while everyone else was left with a $1200 dollar check and having to decide if they pay for food or rent..

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2020 12:02 AM

He supports the fire until the fire spreads to his neighbourhood. If any of you think it's just property, smash up your laptop/phone now. Poor communities are being detonated for the masturbatory fantasies of the rich.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2020 12:24 AM

Trevor is not from the US. His opinions can follow him right back from where he fucking came. I cant stand people like him or Piers Morgan sounding off about what they feel is so fucked up about the US. It's made them very rich, they need to be grateful and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2020 12:25 AM

You guys are obviously not watching the video. He is being very thoughtful.

I’m sorry it’s not worth some people’s time to educate themselves with a fuller picture of why things are playing out the way they are .

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2020 2:23 AM

I did watch the entire video and I stand by my post. He never mentions once that the rioters are mostly not native they came in out of state to trash a community that was not theirs and drive that community deeper into poverty. NOBODY who lives there wanted these riots - food prices will go up, mothers will not afford to feed their kids, businesses will flee, pharmacies close and medicine cannot be gotten. Rioters and police are SYMBIOTIC with each, they help each other, in fact a few of the rioters WERE police because riots tear the poor apart like police never could.

Trevor's a whore who will say whatever you pay him to. Proof - him doing standup on police mass murderering protestors in another country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2020 4:24 AM

Sorry to bump this, but.....I think DL does not give sufficient appreciation to how FUCKING HOT Trevor Noah is. And I don't think he's especially funny or even that smart. But he is adorable. I want to lick every inch of him and have him inside me, deeply.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 11:28 AM

R5, same goes for that sanctimonious blowhard John Oliver who trashes Trump for woke points on his show, yet exploited his tax loopholes to buy a mansion in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote]r8 I think DL does not give sufficient appreciation to how FUCKING HOT Trevor Noah is.

I showed that video to my mom a few days ago, and when I asked her what she thought she said, "He's very cute!"

I said, "Yes, but I think he'd prefer you respond to his actual ideas, Mother!"

Then we went rolling to the bottom of the stairs in a screeching [italic]melee[/italic] of calico. (Just kidding.)

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 2:35 PM

[quote]Trevor is not from the US. His opinions can follow him right back from where he fucking came. I cant stand people like him or Piers Morgan sounding off about what they feel is so fucked up about the US. It's made them very rich, they need to be grateful and shut the fuck up.

I can't believe 14 people gave you a "Wit & Wisdom" vote. Are you so insecure that you can't take a little criticism of your country? He lives in the United States, he has made his home here, so he has every right to pass criticism. At least he is thoughtul, intelligent, and reasonable, far more so than milllions upon millions of native-born Americans. How long do you believe he would have to live in the US before earning the right to criticize the country in public? As for making his money there, that also means he pays taxes there. Every right!

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 4:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!