Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Twitter strikes back

Masks Trump tweet as violation of rules against glorifying violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 4:00 PM

Ban him and move to Germany. No need to remain in a shithole country 🇺🇸💩

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 8:47 AM

Was it "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" that got his tweet banned?

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 8:52 AM

They should keep the ignorant fool off Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 9:08 AM

Annie Jacobsen (Bestselling author & Pulitzer Prize finalist):

I’ve written 5 books on national security, covering every President since Truman. This is the most reckless thing I’ve ever read written by a US President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 9:13 AM

Yes, R2

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 11:49 AM

Can’t someone set up a fake Twitter platform for him to rant on?

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 2:23 PM

It’s time for him to go. I don’t care how it happens. Someone needs to step up and finish this.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 2:34 PM

Can someone tweet at Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski that they own this?

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 2:54 PM

Do I have to like Taylor Swift now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 4:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!