Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Country is going GaGa over Mayor Jacob Frey

Ever since his press conference two days ago the internet is absolutely loving him. Not only for his Political stance and speaking out against the cop (you know many wouldn’t), but because he is so damn hot.

Some people are saying he is America’s version of Justin Trudeau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 8:02 AM

He seems to be an overnight sensation. Most didn't even know who the mayor of Minneapolis was and now the world is speaking about him and he is now one of the most popular Politicians we have.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 2:00 AM

Irresistible. Total cutey.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 2:02 AM

Is he family?

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 3:24 AM

No R3. He’s on his second marriage to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 3:28 AM

And she is with their first child.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 3:32 AM

Good looking guy. Could we trade? We got Lori Lightfoot- a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 3:34 AM

I will Grant you this, HE’S GOT SPUNK!

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 3:37 AM

I see even the teens on TikTok are loving Frey. He is an overnight sensation.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 3:39 AM

The surgeon should have taken the Trump approach and said that many people have said she had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 3:44 AM

r6 leave Lori alone, our lesbian sisters need a little love now and again.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 3:47 AM

"What? No love for me?" - Andrea Jenkins, Transsexual Minneapolis City Councilperson

See, also, Phillipe Cunningham

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 5:16 AM

I wouldn't mind pulling his undies down and having a slurp on his meat whistle!

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 8:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!