Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Lincoln Project Ad Goes After Mitch McConnell

Moscow Mitch is Rich Mitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 4:19 AM

Deservedly

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 10:36 PM

One thing I took away from this is that Mitch has always been ugly on the inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 10:43 PM

He's a malignant, metastasizing tumor on the American body politic.

An awful person and a partisan jackass.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 12:12 AM

McConnell: The second most hated man in the country. Just despicable.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 12:15 AM

His wife brought the coronavirus to Kentucky

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 12:21 AM

Great ad. And I'm glad they used a voiceover male that sounds like a hick.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 12:27 AM

The Lincoln project also today slammed everybody’s favourite lizard billionaire Mark Zuckerberg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 12:41 AM

I am glued to my screen way too many hours. My eyes are absolutely blurry. I read the thread title as The Lincoln Project Ad Goes After Mary McDonnell...

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 12:46 AM

She's so pretty........

Pootie favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Was it me, or was the guy in the ad supposed to sound like Mitch McConnell?

I swear, he sounded like mitch, LOL.

I liked that ad, it seemed like something out of Dominick Dunne television show. Or that other show about affluent people. City confidential, nice ad.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 2:34 AM

This is how you do it, DNC. Take notes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 2:39 AM

If I was a Democrat running for office, I'd hire these underhanded Republicans to run my campaign.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!