Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

& now, MORE "racist America" - "I'm calling the cops" stories appearing in the press.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2020 7:29 PM

Here's a link to the guy. The link above is to the Karen in Central Park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 7:41 PM

I moves to the US in the 90s. Green cars, resident alien. White as fucking snow. Within 24 hours it was patently clear to me that although I was not American, the reality was that I had more rights than any non-white American.

Shockingly racist country....I loved the place but that aspect took the shine off it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 7:46 PM

I don’t understand how people are still this stupid!!

You have a fucking CAMERA on You, you stupid motherfucker.

I’ll say it again, racists are the worse creatures on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 8:58 PM

There have always been racists in America, but they have become more emboldened thanks to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 9:13 PM

“Racism is not getting worse, it’s getting filmed” - Will Smith (2016)

R3, I agree. You have to feel the white privilege down to your core to be this stupid in this day and age. R4 is correct. Trump’s behavior has emboldened them.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 9:35 PM

Immigrant here too, white as snow. I’m ashamed to live here and I’m thinking twice about becoming a citizen.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 9:49 PM

What racial Utopia do you snow-white immigrants come from?

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 9:53 PM

R5 It's getting worse AND it's getting filmed.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 9:53 PM

But no stories of black-on-white violence make it into the media, even though they are greatly more numerous. This is not only morally wrong, but it's a very dangerous trend, as you can see by the blind rage stirred up by this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 9:57 PM

But no stories of WHITE-on-WHITE violence make it into the media, even though they are greatly more numerous. This is not only morally wrong, but it's a very dangerous trend, as you can see by the blind rage stirred up by this thread.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 10:01 PM

These stories seem to be flavor of the week right now. People are already bored of them.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 10:23 PM

White privilege is knowing that police will protect and serve you, but also.knowing that they will kill a black person. A threat to call the police on a black person for an act or behavior that is not criminal is racial aggression. The aggressors know what they are doing.

R10, please admonish white people to stop assaulting black people with the "I'm calling the police" racial aggression. Then you can get back to talking about instahos who would never even glance at you.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 10:37 PM

R7 we don’t come from “better” places but we come to the US because it used to market itself as a place of freedom and liberty for all. Well guess what? It’s just as disgusting and even worse than the “shitholes” we left behind. You sound like a racist but I may be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 10:38 PM

Clay Aitken?

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 10:55 PM

R9 seems to blithely ignore the fact that it's MURDER of INNOCENT BLACK MEN by LAW ENFORCEMENT for doing NOTHING WRONG, 99% of the time. These are supposedly public servants there to protect citizens, not murder them. Take your phony whataboutism and shove it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 11:44 PM

R9 surely can't be so stupid to think that in this era of Faux News and the entire Murdoch empire, black on white violence would go unreported.

Link, please, R9, or you're simply pulling shit of out your prolapsed hole.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 11:51 PM

Did we ever find out if the guys actually were actually rent-paying tenants of the building?

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2020 12:07 AM

Did we ever find out if the white guy was actually a rent-paying tenant of the building?

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2020 12:19 AM

R18 He must have been a rent-paying tenant if they broke his lease....

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2020 12:23 AM

Tom Austin, the racist cunt at the OP’s link, is a Trump donor. Hideous inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote]These stories seem to be flavor of the week right now. People are already bored of them.

God you're an idiot. I have no doubt that you're bored by them, but don't presume to speak for "people."

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2020 12:47 AM

R13 - they aren't racist because they are mostly white too on this board but clearly a lot came from fly over states and have no culture besides what is in their backyard. Just in the last 24 hours on here I have seen really "ugly American" behavior...from calling Mexicans ugly, to calling Europeans unwashed to throwing four letter words at a woman and claiming a female can't be educated. Overall, no point in trying to educate them.

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2020 12:58 AM

You all do notice that the white guy is a sister right?

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2020 12:59 AM

We clocked it, R23. And seems like girl’s been rocking the same haircut since 1993.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2020 6:49 AM

[quote] You all do notice that the white guy is a sister right?

He's probably r11.

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2020 7:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!