Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Catholic School Unveil Their Version Of Pride Flag

After students repeatedly pressure the school board to allow them to fly the Pride flag, the school board compromises with their "own" version of the Pride Flag

Saying, you want Pride Flag? Then fly ours

What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 9:15 PM

Fuck them

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 5:21 PM

I like the bottom.

No hidden meaning in that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 5:22 PM

They do not believe that people are wonderfully made - unless they act exactly as they say and give them money.

How dare they?

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 5:31 PM

There are no green or blue people.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 8:44 PM

R4, there are blue people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 9:01 PM

Why do the light blue and brown "people" have stripes? What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 9:04 PM

I like it. Too many of the new pride flags pander to trannies, I’m glad this one doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 9:13 PM

There's trannies there.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!