Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

YouTube star surrenders baby she used for content for years

After getting sponsors and filling her channel with content for years with her autistic adopted son, she gave him to another family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 18, 2020 9:01 PM

The number of people telling them they're so brave and wonderful is disgusting.

These people should burn in hell.

Children are not fashion accessories.

Vile pieces of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 4:00 PM

Well, I do sympathize with the mother.

Behavioral issues sometimes require.....a more permanent solution.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 4:07 PM

White straight women are finally being exposed for the mean, disgusting pigs they are.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]“Imagine adopting a special needs child from China, naming him Huxley (a crime in itself), exploiting him for sponsorship money and monetized videos, and then ‘rehoming’ him when things got to hard. LIKE HE IS A PET AND NOT AN ACTUAL HUMAN CHILD,” wrote another.

Pretty much summarizes it.

...and they continue to profit from the videos with him.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 4:18 PM

R2 Oh Patsy, you slay me.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 4:19 PM

This one's for you R2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 4:21 PM

just pointing out that it's actually a married couple, there is a mother and a father who gave the child up.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 4:25 PM

Thank you R7. And R3, please don’t make a blanket statement like that. Many of our mothers are likely a “white, straight woman and are not “mean, disgusting pigs.”

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote] just pointing out that it's actually a married couple, there is a mother and a father who gave the child up.

True, apologies as I wasn't clear on that. But Mommy is apparently the driver behind the YT channel and the public face of it all so that was why the focus was on her.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 4:44 PM

Yet straight people claim WE are the ones ruining children and/or the "institution of marriage".

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 5:38 PM

This isn’t much different than what I do when my Amazon order turns out to be faulty shit from China : put it out on the sidewalk and hope someone else takes it off my hands

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 5:53 PM

I will say that her makeup is flawless.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 5:59 PM

Live by the sword, die by the sword... don't expect the interwebs to fund your life for your "sacrifices," to not crucify you when they find out that you are a FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 6:00 PM

[quote]Live by the sword, die by the sword.

whoa, is that about my dick?

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 6:01 PM

I’m glad I had an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 6:22 PM

CHUCK IT DOWN THE PAN!

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 6:30 PM

I wonder if these people set up their YT channels as an LLC and then deduct 'expenses' like wardrobe, makeup, home office, digital equipment, etc.

Boring, Christian white couple trying to spice up their lives with an 'exotic' child - and then exploit it for money and views.

Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 6:35 PM

Next time she should order from the African baby catalog instead of the Asian one.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 6:57 PM

Everything R1 said, and more.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 7:07 PM

So she kept her own spawn, but sold the rented one. Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote] Next time she should order from the African baby catalog instead of the Asian one.

Yes, they're way more docile and compliant!

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2020 7:54 PM

Despicable and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2020 7:58 PM

She's lucky. Some places only allow exchanges

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2020 8:00 PM

Let this be a warning to her other kids if they ever think about causing any trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2020 8:13 PM

R18, do you mean to tell me that I could have had them imported?

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2020 8:18 PM

Does anyone have the details on the "behavioral issues" the kid was having?

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2020 8:31 PM

It obvious that this whole thing was all about her and not her kids. None of them.

The way she preens with perfect makeup and hair on Twitter?

Bitch, that not motherhood under the umbrella of parenting an autistic child, that’s narcissism, and I bet this chick is a NIGHTMARE behind closed doors.

Look at her sad sack of a husband. The only time she fucks him is when she needs another human accessory.

Cunt

And yeah, naming an Asian kid Huxley was WAY fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2020 8:32 PM

R7, and frankly, her husband pings to me!

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote]Let this be a warning to her other kids if they ever think about causing any trouble.

I thought for a moment that was Chris Watts in the photo at R24. That certainly would be a warning.

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2020 8:43 PM

This guy’s take on it is funny AF.

He really reminds me of some one who genuinely understands this. Can’t put my finger on it, but this guy and his camera lens filters cracked me the fuck up.

Thanks, bud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2020 8:50 PM

They didn’t want him to suck his thumb anymore so they wrapped it in that heavy gray tape (can’t remember the name of it). Pretty cruel to do to a kid with autism yeah? I mean who gives a shit if he sucks his thumb?

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2020 8:54 PM

I have to say one thing about this situation. I think it's very likely that the Chinese government was not completely forthcoming about the boy's disability. I don't know if they went to China and met the child before taking him home, or if he was brought to them in the US, and I don't feel like finding out. I also have to question the US adoption agency's involvement with this family. Having 4 kids already and asking for a disabled kid? Irresponsibility all around.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2020 9:06 PM

And she says he was given to a woman with medical training. Uhhhhhh but the YouTube lady is a registered nurse....?

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2020 9:11 PM

Demonic weirdo

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2020 9:14 PM

Before the mom was married and while she was working as a nurse, she deliberately shoved a med cart into a pregnant nurse. Med carts are heavy, behemoth things. She was named in a suit filed by the pregnant nurse.

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2020 9:46 PM

Myka Bellisari is her maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2020 9:54 PM

Here's her old, pre-influencer Insta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]Does anyone have the details on the "behavioral issues" the kid was having?

He started looking more retarded than Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2020 10:06 PM

Is it me or do a lot of white women on social media treat their children as ready-made content farms? Publicly documenting every aspect of these kids' lives 24/7 for years -- the good, the bad, and the ugly, as though the kids aren't going to ever want a private life or their own social media presences in just a few short years.

Generation "Alpha," as they're calling the kids born after Gen Z, is going to fucking hate their entitled millenial narcissist parents en masse in the future, aren't they.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2020 10:11 PM

Do you have to drop them off or can you arrange for a home pick-up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2020 10:15 PM

"none of the kids grabbed me."

She literally talks about the child like she's adopting a puppy.

Every once in a while, a person is so punchable that you have to root for the internet mob.

Please let her have broken some law for which she can be prosecuted - and jailed in China.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2020 10:16 PM

This page totally reminds of that other white mother Datalounge dragged over the coals. Does anyone know what happened to Six in the CIty, I think was her blog name. Datalounge went so deep as to pull up the father's finances, trying to figure out how they could afford six children living in Tribeca. Did they move back? Stay here? Did she end up drowning them in the tub?

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2020 10:18 PM

R42, they moved back to wherever they came from, last time I checked.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2020 10:25 PM

That was Michelle Arnold R42. Last we knew, she and the kids moved to SD where she was making a living painting portraits. The husband continued to work out of NYC. They too had adopted a kid from China.

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2020 10:27 PM

Why the fuck are we placing all the blame on her and not that underfed Monchichi of a husband? Money says it was all his idea

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2020 10:32 PM

I can't be that quick to judge her. What is the child.try to harm one of the others?

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2020 10:32 PM

To be fair, he had the Corona. She did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2020 10:34 PM

Another YouTube said the husband's then-employer had a $10k stipend for adoptions.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2020 10:34 PM

YouTuber*

The YouTube channel with the scoop from a close-contact of the family was called something like 'I don't have a crystal ball' or 'no crystal ball' or some shit about a crystal ball.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2020 10:36 PM

DL is always very quick to judge women. I don't lie what she did either but to say yeah "white, Christian WOMEN"...men commit most of the crimes and abductions. I think that is she couldn't handle it and didn't know how to, it was better than torturing the child.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2020 10:36 PM

R50, agree, but THEY made a lot of money off that boy-- they got a much larger, fancier house after the adoption-- these were just regular grifters prior to. They solicited money and sponsorships for and stemming from his adoption.

They videoed him crying and hiding from them and posted it for all to see, they were not nice to him. They got a lot of money then they quietly dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2020 10:40 PM

Sponsors included Calgon, Rice-a-Roni and Chun King.

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2020 10:44 PM

Dealing with an unruly child is no walk in the park.

Coping with a child's antics can be sheer hell. And getting the stains they make out of a carpet......why, it can be murder!

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2020 10:44 PM

Let's just put the fact that she named the kid Huxley over there.

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2020 11:08 PM

If I remember correctly, the Arnolds used a closet for their Chinese kid’s bedroom in their NYC 2-bedroom apartment.

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2020 11:08 PM

Not like she didn't tty. She is nutty but if a child with such problems had been left in China it would have been bad.

by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2020 11:23 PM

I heard he was Patient Zero, R47

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2020 11:42 PM

I have a friend whose kid had a stroke during delivery. Though he only has mild partial paralysis, his serious mental problems weren't revealed until later adolescence. There's no medication for the brain damage he has. Mom is also an RN like Myka. There are no other kids and it's still a lot for her and the father. I don't understand people who go out of their way to borrow trouble. I wonder how much money they made off of Huxley.

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2020 11:59 PM

She’s said she “never wanted to be in this position”

Well, neither did her adoptee.

by Anonymousreply 59May 29, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote]She’s said she “never wanted to be in this position”

These are the sacrifices one must make to achieve the dizzying heights of being a YouTube "star."

by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2020 12:29 AM

I found some gossip site and there is a thread about this cunt from 2 years ago.

Here's one post

Also I watch her channel and am surprised nobody has mentioned all her latest click bait. Which is bad enough but when she recently posted complaining about how much his speech therapy is costing them and about how if she can't get the insurance to cover more of it then they will just stop taking him and just teach him themselves when he obviously seems to be flourishing with the therapy. And then they'll put up all these shopping and travel videos like how about if you stop with all the dollar spot crap and the trips and put that money towards his therapy?? She talks like she feels like he's not worth the expense which makes me sad. I mean he didn't ask to be adopted by them. They sought him out. And now they are talking about adopting another child??? If you can't afford the needs of Huxley then don't take another child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2020 12:47 AM

Are they still financially responsible for the child? It’s not like you can just slip your rejects through a return slot and scamper off.

by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2020 12:55 AM

What is concerning to alarming is that she says in one of her videos, that she and her husband became aware that this child was categorized by the Chinese government as a child who was available for adoption with the likelihood or possibility of being a child with MANY “issues”, which means a disabled infant.

Let’s be honest. Who has 4 children, and think it’s a good idea to adopt a disabled kid? And note that her youngest biological boy, is around the same age of Huxley.

Huxley is certainly worthy of adoption and care by a loving family, but raising children without disabilities, is already pretty expensive. Why would you seek out a disabled child, if you were a nurse, and realize how costly and time consuming that would be???

And then to monetize the whole thing is just beyond the pale. You have 4 other kids to need your attention, Huxley needs special attention because he has special needs, and this is the time when you think, “Hey! Wouldn’t it be neat to get all dolled up and open up a YouTube channel, focusing on what a saint I am, for adopting this kid, whom I am honestly not prepared or even truly desire, to raise? Maybe we can make some extra money!”

That’s not OK. My cats whom J’ve adopted throughout my life, got better and continue to get better care than Huxley. I never re-homed my cats, or dump them at the shelter because I met someone who was allergic to them, or whatever. Those cats came first, because I saw them as my own fur babies and responsibilities. One even had a pee problem, and he was adored until the day he passed at 14 years of age with me.

This is called making a commitment. And you make these commitments to your spouse, your pets, your kids, and yourself, no matter what.

If you cannot afford healthy and/or disabled kids, financially or emotionally, don’t have them and don’t adopt them. And if you can, and decide you want to attempt it, understand that it is the most serious undertaking you will ever have, and that means you don’t bail, or abandon your CHILD, or exploit him for cash, when things get rough and money gets tight.

Horrible woman, as is the husband.

Anyone who shoved a hospital cart into another pregnant coworker is not of sound mind, and will likely be a problematic wife and mother.

Normal people don’t do shit like that, regardless of race or gender.

by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2020 1:00 AM

So obvious she was an only child from an affluent family who got things in a silver platter and her young model years. This is stuff that, one the looks fade and the money from mom and dad isn't pouring in anymore, lots of women do. Think of it as a dramatic combover.

by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2020 1:11 AM

Here's from some other gossip site

Myka says Huxley room is still bare because he used the nightstand to climb on and try to climb out of the room over the baby gate. What the fuckkkkkkkk. I'm sorry this is just not right. Locking your autistic child in his room during the daytime, which we have seen many times, is disgusting. It's different than closing the door. If it were at night time for his own safety I might understand. But she does it during the day too. Why does he need to be locked up? He can hear and see the rest of the household and probably wants to join in, no wonder he wanted to climb out! If he doesn't want to sleep or be alone, why can't he go outside of his room Myka? He literally has zero toys or activities. If he wants to be alone and chooses to be in his room great but why must you lock him away!?!?!?!?!? It's not much different than what they do to the kids in the China orphanages....lock them up when they they are an inconvenience or don't have a caregiver. Who cares if you are filming a video myka and he comes out. The Kids should come first! If you can't take care of them stop having them all. Ffs there is not even a stuffed animal for him to cuddle in there!!!!

by Anonymousreply 65May 29, 2020 1:16 AM

^ I see nothing wrong with a little restraint.

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2020 1:21 AM

I cant judge, I dont know the kid and Im sure not raising any. Her actions might be dodgy, but she is still a woman. I know once a woman develops a motherly bond with a child it is almost impossible to break. She must be going through horrible separation anxiety. Once you take care of a kid that long, its like your own.

by Anonymousreply 67May 29, 2020 1:27 AM

I am sorry, I agree with her. If this kid was a threat to the other kids and agressive what the heck was she supposed to do? Endanger 3 other kids for one?

by Anonymousreply 68May 29, 2020 1:28 AM

cute couple and they don't deserve such hate, they don't hate you

by Anonymousreply 69May 29, 2020 1:36 AM

This couple may not hate us, but they sure didn’t love Huxley.

Listen, this situation right here, is why you don’t adopt special needs kids from China, or anywhere else.

You already have your own. Why would you be reckless to endanger the wellbeing, health, and safety of your children and the adopted child, by placing them in an environment where the child will fail to thrive, and the only time you want to engage with the child, is when filming for YT?

Whatever. Disabled children are NOT easy to raise. Huge hardship. Don’t adopt one unless you’re ready for something like that. I wouldn’t do it. I know that much about myself. Why would I burden myself with such a serious undertaking?

“Adoption Journey” my A$$.

by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]R68 If this kid was a threat to the other kids and agressive what the heck was she supposed to do? Endanger 3 other kids for one?

Where does she say this was the case?

by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2020 2:04 AM

R70 is right...the problem is that she had a responsibility to the child she adopted. She made a commitment to care for him. And the same thing could have happened to a child she gave birth to but she wouldn’t even think about giving one of them away (nor would it be remotely socially acceptable.

That’s was parenthood is. You are responsible for your children and their care. Why should this be different if a child is adopted?

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2020 2:21 AM

CPS should have been notified when they named the child Huxley.

by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2020 2:27 AM

So they pimped the kid / adoption process out for tons of money, then got bored, and the kid was a pain so they ditched him. Keep it classy!

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote] I am sorry, I agree with her. If this kid was a threat to the other kids and agressive what the heck was she supposed to do?

Look at you agreeing with this evil cunt. Except that NEVER happened. You are you are just making that up. There were hundreds of videos and the poor kid was treated horribly. So horribly that there are websites with posts from 2 years ago talking about how they treated the kid badly and how he was a sweet kid. They adopted a 2 year old from China and couldn't be arsed to learn even one word of Chinese. He was living with a foster family in China who wanted him, but mrs youtube star just had to have him for her blog career and $$$ talks in China. He was ripped him away from the only family he knew, so he could be part of her blog series.

The cunt you are defending went on and on how they couldn't afford speech therapy for the adopted kid, but bought a new house and a Range Rover. You are as disgusting as she is

by Anonymousreply 75May 29, 2020 2:56 AM

Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment, its not a fucking sweater you can try on to decide if you like it. Yes, there is a chance you might get a shit kid, if that a problem don't become a parent.

If this was her biological kid she wouldn't be doing this, but she is basically saying it doesn't really count as her responsibility.

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 76May 29, 2020 3:07 AM

I blame the father. Absentee dad.

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2020 3:11 AM

Where are these illiterate trolls coming from?

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2020 3:11 AM

They named a Chinese baby, Huxley?

by Anonymousreply 79May 29, 2020 3:14 AM

This YouTuber gives a more serious but thoughtful perspective on this situation, since she an actual social worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2020 3:21 AM

Maybe after the author of ROOTS?

by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2020 3:22 AM

I just realized that, though I’ve seen her in passing, I have watched some videos on her husband’s rather popular YT channel where he cleans and details filthy cars (what? It’s satisfying).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 29, 2020 3:23 AM

Watch the clip @ 8:15.

My gosh. This woman and her husband are AWFUL people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2020 3:42 AM

The groom:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 29, 2020 4:15 AM

Every brand affiliated with them should cut ties immediately.

by Anonymousreply 85May 29, 2020 4:43 AM

There's a no-fuss way to handle this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 29, 2020 4:52 AM

I hope she burns alive

by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2020 5:16 AM

R75 - she said multiple scary events towards the other children. What was she supposed to do? Put a bunch of kids in danger for one who could physically harm them?

by Anonymousreply 88May 29, 2020 6:27 AM

R3 - yet it was white straight women (and us lesbians) who were the first group to help the gay community during the AIDS crisis while the white straight men who are worshipped here on DL said it was a gay thing and the African-American community who still shuns gays in their churches. I am over 60 and I remember damn well.

Honestly you guys are hypocritical mysogiinists. Look at how you all talked to that woman who said she finds some gay men attractive and you all tear MM apart, who has always been liberal and refused to meet Dump.

by Anonymousreply 89May 29, 2020 6:59 AM

more love, less hate people, no one here has walked a mile in her shoes, ok.

by Anonymousreply 90May 29, 2020 12:07 PM

She's Alexis Rose Incarnate. I swear. Watch R30. I can't tell if it's funny, or creepy. But it's definitely Alexis Rose.

(Are we sure Annie Murphy isn't spoofing us?)

by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2020 1:43 PM

r88, so how would you feel if she did that to one of her own genetic children?

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2020 2:21 PM

R92 - so if the child was a danger to the others she would have to take measures.

by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2020 3:37 PM

R88, you believe that shit? The boy is FOUR years old. Two of his siblings are older and one is a baby (which is why the mom is getting rid of Huxley now-- she got a 'new puppy' and it's time to rehome the special needs one as she's exhausted all the attention she can get from that.

Remember, he's four now and they've had him nearly three years. They duct-taped this already-traumatized boy's thumb because he put it in his mouth, while they let their other kids suck their thumbs. They kept him shut in an empty room all alone while they did family things. They humiliated him on video many,many times and put the videos on social media. They got a lot of money from viewers and sponsors because of him. Once the new wore off him and the new baby came, (and that baby is fugly-- was born looking like a middle-aged low-level office drone) they stopped talking about and posting about Huxley and hoped their fans were dumb enough to forget about him

The mom, who again, once pushed a hospital cart (which is built like a Steelcase desk on wheels) into a pregnant woman, is of course trying to imply that he was doing something sinister so they could offset blame and they hoped people would think exactly what you're saying. You can't be that dumb.

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2020 3:54 PM

I wish YT would clamp down on shit show channels that people make money off of their kids, whether the kids are biological or adopted. The thing with Millennial parents is that they need to realize that popping out kids do not make them child experts nor are their kids special by default. If you want to whore yourselves on social media for fame or fortune, fine, but leave your fucking kids out of it.

Parenthood is no joke and not enough people think about it seriously before they have kids. I can think of several parents of patients I've known who privately told me that had they known what was in store for their kids and themselves, they would've chosen to abort. These were patients with severe congenital cardiac defects, some of them had other disorders on top of their cardiac diagnoses. My experience with adoptive parents is quite the opposite of this deranged woman Youtuber. Most adoptive parents of special needs children are wonderful people who actually take better care of their kids than many biological parents. Are there some bad apple adoptive parents of special needs kids? Sure but they're very rare in my experience. This woman sounds like she's a narcissistic sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2020 8:14 PM

Been there, R92.

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote]R88 she said multiple scary events towards the other children.

Where?

Seriously- I don’t know much about this broad, or her demon brood.

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2020 8:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2020 3:49 AM

Good Lord ! Yall dont think she killed him ,do you ?!?

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2020 3:59 AM

What the shit?

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2020 4:07 AM

Holy shit!

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2020 5:11 AM

Wow! I didn’t see this coming at all...

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2020 5:16 AM

This one makes good videos about these assholes -- she got a bunch of dirt from the family's former neighbors.

Trigger warning: throw pillows with words on them in background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 3, 2020 5:20 AM

Here's the new one about the missing kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 3, 2020 5:24 AM

Every video of Myka shows her to be a complete phoney-except the one where she's impatient with her son's tantrums. The daily mail article upthread mentions that they found out the kid had a stroke in utero R58

by Anonymousreply 105June 3, 2020 5:28 AM

The trend of suburban upper middle class Americans adopting non American children and giving them WASP or faux Irish names makes my skin crawl. The child had a name, and a set of foster parents in China. Evidently he was fairly well adjusted. I'm not usually a Think of The Children type, but this is positively vile.

by Anonymousreply 106June 3, 2020 10:14 AM

^She is gross. But I don't think Huxley is a WASP or Irish name.

by Anonymousreply 107June 3, 2020 12:54 PM

Probably named after LSD writer Alduous Huxley. Author of Doors Of Perception. I think they abused the boy (on video) then sold him. Pedos. They are a complete sham.

by Anonymousreply 108June 3, 2020 1:03 PM

Ps, if they cannot locate the child, arrest the parents. Now.

by Anonymousreply 109June 3, 2020 1:04 PM

Not being able to locate him is just STRANGE. But if they did something to him, did they really expect to get away with it? They should have anticipated that one of their fans would eventually ask about him.

by Anonymousreply 110June 3, 2020 1:44 PM

They get high.

by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2020 2:21 PM

Poor little guy. I wish this were a novel instead of real life. Then we could read what each person involved was thinking as they passed around this little boy from his birth onwards.

by Anonymousreply 112June 3, 2020 4:03 PM

The most recent reporting on this, from Buzzfeed, indicates that there is proof that some kind of process was used to place Huxley with another family, but much of it remains unclear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 3, 2020 4:58 PM

She probably just dropped him off in the middle of the highway and drove away.

by Anonymousreply 114June 3, 2020 5:41 PM

Left him in a vending machine

by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2020 9:28 PM

They are such white trash. Why is it always the trashy ones who somehow think they are “elite” and therefore need to put themselves on display? Tacky, dumb broodmare with dumb redneck husband. Not anything to emulate.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2020 9:42 PM

I cannot believe the husband made over 42K in ONE video!!!!

I really had no idea how this shit works. I understand the financial motivations behind vlogging, however, putting a child on display whom is disabled and requires special needs care, is pretty freakin’ vile, as is, making a decision that he suddenly too time consuming and his special needs are quite expensive and perhaps not completely covered by health insurance policies.

What did this couple think they were getting into? Adoption is as big of a commitment as marriage and starting a family with one’s biological children! You don’t adopt a child for a few years, and then decide to “re-home” the kid!!!! WTF???

These two purchased a brand new home, a new Range Rover, and a new Mercedes Benz, and the husband worked as a lead engineer and allegedly makes good money. I understand wanting and working for nicer things for yourself and/or your family. What I don’t understand is assessing how financially cumbersome it is to raise a special needs child, and then decide that you need a bigger home and luxury vehicles, while knowing that you will place your child in jeopardy, because you literally cannot afford to upgrade on these things, in lieu of your primary concern: the child’s health.

Man, I’ve been broke as fuck and lived off Top Ramen, so that my cat can eat decent cat food. That’s what you do when you’re responsible for another being, ESPECIALLY your own son! There’s no distinction between bio or adopted. Once you take that plunge, it’s a done deal and there’s no looking back.

Finally, I researched adoption years ago. I had my shit together at that time, and was considering becoming a single parent. I chose not to do it, because after crunching the numbers, I realized that I wasn’t yet at a financially ideal point to do so. During the research process, I did, however, become VERY knowledgeable about the whole “re-homing” scene, and was completely disgusted with the horror stories these poor kids whom are caught up in this, suffer through.

It is pretty much tantamount to human trafficking. A few kids might get lucky, and end up with decent parents, but even state regulated agencies, are sketchy AF. MANY kids were physically and/or sexually abused, some were severely malnourished, and others were used as servants, rather than becoming actual family members.

I hope little Huxley is OK. His life will be forever impacted by this. Poor baby. This is heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 117June 4, 2020 2:10 AM

Me too R117. I'm usually a cynical bitch but even this one is tugging at whatever heartstrings I had left. Poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 118June 4, 2020 2:19 AM

She also regularly posts videos and photos to her Instagram account chronicling daily life with her children: sons Onyx Trey, 11 months, and Radley, 4, plus daughters Jaka, 6, and Nakova, 8.

Christ these names. Parent vlogging is gross and abusive. I still gag thinking about that family that livestreamed their son's FUNERAL "for the fans".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 4, 2020 2:52 AM

I suspect this bitch might be THE definition of Frau !

by Anonymousreply 120June 4, 2020 2:56 AM

Huxley. Onyx. Radley. Jaka. Nakova. There must be a drinking game in the maternity wards these days.

by Anonymousreply 121June 4, 2020 3:01 AM

Nakova sounds like it was inspired by Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 122June 4, 2020 3:05 AM

This whole thing is just vile. Peak Breeder bullshit This poor kid. Used as a prop for YouTube clicks.

by Anonymousreply 123June 4, 2020 3:16 AM

This is a series on how the private re-homing game works:

[quote]Reuters investigative reporter Megan Twohey spent 18 months examining how American parents use the Internet to find new families for children they regret adopting. Reporters identified eight online bulletin boards where participants advertised unwanted children, often international adoptees, as part of an informal practice that's called "private re-homing." Reuters data journalist Ryan McNeill worked with Twohey and reporter Robin Respaut to analyze 5,029 posts from one of the bulletin boards, a Yahoo group called Adopting-from-Disruption.

[quote]Separately, Reuters examined almost two dozen cases from across the United States in which adopted children were privately re-homed. Twohey reviewed thousands of pages of records, many of them confidential, from law enforcement and child welfare agencies. In scores of interviews, reporters talked with parents who gave away or took in children, the facilitators who helped them, organizations that participated in re-homing, and experts concerned about the risks posed to the children and the legality of the custody transfers. Twohey also interviewed children themselves. They talked about being brought to America, discarded by their adoptive parents and moved from home to home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 4, 2020 3:28 AM

Oh wow, Huxley was the less fucked up name at the end.

by Anonymousreply 125June 4, 2020 3:43 AM

R119 It's the husband's hair and beard dye that is *really* the outrage here.

by Anonymousreply 126June 4, 2020 8:19 AM

I watched this couple's apology video. OMG, she sounds like a fucking baby with all the upspeak and fake crying. The husband sounds fake as well. Their other 4 kids might grow up wondering if mom & dad will get rid of them as well. Or, grow up thinking that mom & dad got rid of Huxley because he was Chinese & adopted.

by Anonymousreply 127June 4, 2020 8:57 AM

Those kids are probably so fucked up that they don't think past self-preservation.

by Anonymousreply 128June 4, 2020 9:04 AM

Everyone needs to read the long Reuters article posted at r124. It is horrifying. What this woman did is not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 129June 4, 2020 1:38 PM

The way she names her kids reminds me of this meme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 4, 2020 2:16 PM

Zero consequences it seems. Have any sponsors dropped them? How is YouTube not removing them for child abuse? Is Google that sociopathic? (Probably, given that they allow videos of animals being eaten alive.)

by Anonymousreply 131June 4, 2020 2:29 PM

Petition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 4, 2020 2:33 PM

I look forward in 15-20 years when all the kids raised on these Mommy YouTube Channels go completely batshit. No way is this healthy.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2020 5:08 PM

This couple talks about Huxley even though their channel pretty much exploits their own autistic child. At least the dad is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2020 4:11 PM

I've spent the past few days watching numerous videos on this family. They deleted their youtube content but it's still available on billibilli. I am beginning to question just how sever his special needs were. In their videos - he seems like a happy boy. He can engage, plays with his adoptive siblings - smiles etc. Yes he is delayed. But after watching these videos I just don't believe that he was doing "multiple scary things' in the house.

They had him gated so he couldn't escape his room. They also had another baby that became Mykas new interest. Its so sad, he is the cutest little boy and seemed connected to his siblings - now has to go through the process of being in a new home, after being with the Stauffers for almost 3 years.

I truly think Myka is a narcissist sociopath. Her videos are so staged and fake on her channel. And then when you look at the separate family channel with more random footage - she is very different. Even her voice is different.

by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2020 4:14 PM

It sounded like he was delayed, was upset because he was always being left in his room while the others had fun together, and was always excluded. Eventually he probably lashed out at the “loved” kids. He could still improve substantially with the right people.

by Anonymousreply 136June 9, 2020 4:21 PM

Myka is a cunt and her husband is weak and an enabler . I guarantee he doesnt have shit to say about anything that goes on in "her" house . Bet his mother was a controlling bitch too. men always marry their mothers.

by Anonymousreply 137June 9, 2020 4:21 PM

I saw several of the videos criticizing them. In one of the clips the 'mother' was saying how they did so many therapies with the boy and saw so many specialists both before and after getting him. To me that sounds like they never took any one of the professionals seriously and never stuck with anything they were told to do. Like when someone says they've been to all kinds of psychiatrists and therapists but none of them ever helped. That's because they didn't stick with one and did the work.

by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2020 7:06 PM

I think they adopted him as a way to make money, and he was too much trouble. To them, he was a live in employee. Not a member of the family. The family was separate. But you can’t treat a five year old like that.

by Anonymousreply 139June 9, 2020 7:46 PM

The most Caucasian person on YouTube and she named her baby Onyx? Are they fucking Mormons?

by Anonymousreply 140June 15, 2020 4:07 AM

We need better laws to protect adopted and fostered kids. Furthermore, the agency that oversaw the adoption should be criminal and civil liable, and shut down. The Director and social workers should have their licensed revoke.

Adoption is a legal process to become the parents of a child and is granted by the state. Foster children have been removed from their parents by the state. The state (federal government) should be responsible too. These children should be given programs by the state (federal government): Medicare for All, Food and Housing, Social Security and Public Education for their entire lives. Parents and State should have to pay into this.

Also, we need to ban social workers, religious nutjobs, con artists that prey on these children.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN! If you do not want to be responsible for children for your entire lives, just don't. If you do not want a family, do not have children.

Use Family Planning.

If you are Fucked Up or just an Asshole, get sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 141June 15, 2020 5:59 AM

R141 I say this as a successfully adopted child, there is a very strong movement in America against science based sex ed and abortion rights.

by Anonymousreply 142June 15, 2020 6:30 AM

R124 Thank you for linking to that article. Day in day out I hear much more news than the average person does about the worst kinds of things that happen in the world. I'm hard to shock and this is the first time in a long time I actually read something new that shocks me. These people are disgusting and it's horrifying to think about the fates of some of these children being trafficked this way.

by Anonymousreply 143June 15, 2020 9:30 AM

R135 Yes! I watched a lot of their videos on billibilli too. In the beginning, Myka would create these adoption update videos, gushing things like “We’ll never give up on him” and “We wouldn’t trade him for anything.” Huxley seemed a very sweet, slightly delayed kid. Their followers skyrocketed once Huxley arrived and the money and endorsements started rolling in. Huxley, for all his challenges, was much cuter and way more charismatic than the rest of the kids combined. He loved that family, especially his “mother” to the extent it’s pitiful to watch. He was doing okay until the birth of the fourth biological child sometime in 2019. (Yes, the ugliest baby ever) You can literally see Myka’s interest in Huxley drop, even with careful editing. His little hands, slightly off camera, are always reaching up to her. When they all gather for a movie night or story time, the bio kids get the primo spots snuggled close to her and Huxley is always on the perimeter. He was very bonded with his siblings. Myka complained about his meltdowns and it seemed like he spent a lot of time in his room, behind the baby gate. He was 4 when they rehomed him, he wasn’t at the stage where he could be so violent that an adult couldn’t contain him. It seems like he cried a lot and I think Myka and James, once they had that fourth baby, the new house, the new cars, jewelry, they just couldn’t be bothered to deal with him. It seems like they just grew to dislike him. In early 2020, he just stopped appearing in the videos. Myka and James went to Bali in February. There are rumors they brought him back to China. It wasn’t until May that they were forced to confess he was gone. One good thing about the resulting publicity is that the local police and CPS were forced to get involved. They are investigating now. They say he is not missing, but they are looking into the details of his current situation. However it went down, that poor little kid was part of that horrible family for over two years and he’s old enough to be aware that his family is gone and he doesn’t know why.

by Anonymousreply 144June 18, 2020 2:46 AM

On a side note...

When doing a deep dive on this whole Stauffer debacle, I came across a video where this couple who has an autistic daughter were reacting to the re-homing Huxley video.

I thought the husband was kinda hot. He's handsome (although if you look closely, his teeth appear to be slightly jacked), and has a nice, worked-out body. He also seems dumb as a box of rocks. He occasionally appears shirtless in the videos. Unfortunately, he also sometimes yammers on about his "Christian faith" (eyeroll).

The wife seems nice, but definitely the proverbial average-looking frau who managed to snag a better-looking man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 18, 2020 4:06 AM

There was a woman on Instagram that was trashing them and I noticed her account has been removed.

by Anonymousreply 146June 18, 2020 4:17 AM

This cunt is an evil asshole. Karma is a bitch. Well see

by Anonymousreply 147June 18, 2020 4:37 AM

They need to go after the adoption agency and social workers who were involved. They need their licenses revoke. The state needs to pay this kid. The state cannot deem an adoption to be safe and legal, then it's not. The state also placed this children in serious danger. They have to pay.

I am disgusted with all these child abusers getting away with it. Crimes against vulnerable children, adopted and fostered kids, need to be prosecuted. We need to provide more services to adopted and foster children for their entire lives. We need to PROSECUTE the sick fucks who prey on them.

Use Birth Control.

by Anonymousreply 148June 18, 2020 4:54 AM

Lordy, people actually watch YouTube “stars” clean their house? This is a thing? I never knew this world existed.

by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2020 4:55 AM

Apparently Huxley’s adoption was private, so no agency was involved. Seems hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2020 4:59 AM

I want to cum on the husband's bald head to show how angry I am.

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2020 5:57 AM

I will never understand watching "Family Vloggers"

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2020 5:58 AM

DLers, if you want to be triggered, you merely need to listen to the first 35 seconds of audio at R145's link. I'm sure it goes on much longer than that, but I tapped out at 35 seconds.

Go on, test your mommy tolerance! How many seconds can you endure?

by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2020 2:38 PM

^It's painful.

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2020 7:47 PM

Wow I am a frau, R153, and I wanted to bash that frau’s face in. “Brush your teeeeeeeeeth.”

by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2020 8:31 PM

R155, as far as I could stand to watch it, that kid passes the toothbrush over her four front teeth only. She doesn’t seem to touch the side teeth at all.

A+ parenting.

by Anonymousreply 156June 18, 2020 8:42 PM

I noticed that too.

by Anonymousreply 157June 18, 2020 8:53 PM

Wait, there was a female talking in that video? I was distracted by the shirtless guy and didn't notice.

by Anonymousreply 158June 18, 2020 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!