Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'I'm not a racist man:' Wrestling coach's social media post defends Minneapolis police

[quote]Not dead yet I’m doing this for Are police officers the media is a race baiting machine and I’m tired of it I’m going to speak out every time if you don’t like that I’m sorry but I love All people..Wake up America.

A controversial social media post by a Bethel School District wrestling coach is sparking outrage.

The Bethel School District is investigating the post defending Minneapolis police officers in the wake of the deadly arrest of George Floyd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote]'I'm not a racist man:'

Interesting tattoos. Skin heads and other white supremacist movements seem favor similar designs although I would never claim to be an expert in such matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 1:44 PM

I'm most appalled by his typos, his incorrect grammar, and no punctuation.

What's the word for a male Karen? Asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 1:45 PM

Well, he certainly doesn't know the basics of grammar and spelling. Plus, I'm sure whoever was kneeing him was using minimum force.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 1:45 PM

He must be deaf AND blind!

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 1:51 PM

He certainly is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 1:52 PM

I would hope he knows they also killed an innocent white woman in 2017. They have a documented history of excessive force for all races, but that would muddy the argument right?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 1:58 PM

Can someone translate that garbage English he posted? I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 2:00 PM

For that you can be justifiably proud of yourself r7.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 2:03 PM

[quote] What's the word for a male Karen?

A bro.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote] The Bethel School District is investigating the post

What the hell is there to “investigate”? The post is there, he’s defending it so he posted it.

It doesn’t take Miss Marple to figure this shit out.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 3:16 PM

Who hired this POS garbage to be an instructor for their kids? Some former MMA fighter?

And yes asshole, what you did was inflammatory, if not racist. You're belittling the death of a man by questioning how he died. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 3:51 PM

Maybe he doesn't know what "racist" means.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 3:55 PM

Is it bad that I want to see him naked?

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 3:57 PM

No, R13. I'd like to see him spit roasted by two extremely hung black guys.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] I would hope he knows they also killed an innocent white woman in 2017.

ALL white women are innocent. There was never a doubt that justice would be served in that matter. The officer who shot her -- a man of color -- acted out of negligence not racial animus. He is serving a prison sentence for manslaughter.

Meanwhile, the justice system is working furiously to fabricate a defense for the pig that killed George Floyd. Because black men are inherently dangerous and menacing (and disposable) even when they are doing nothing. So expect them to tell us to disbelieve our eyes and accept that he was using justifiable force.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 4:09 PM

I agree with most of what you say, R15, but what do you mean "ALL white women are innocent"? I assume you're being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 4:12 PM

^^^ I am

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 4:29 PM

Ah, then, thanks, R17. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 4:33 PM

All. White. Women. Need. Life. Alert.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!