Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where the fuck is Giuliani?

Is he hanging upside down in a cave somewhere? Did Corona get him OR is he "practicing law" in the Ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 6:05 PM

Good question, OP. Now that the Ukraine nonsense is dead, what's he up to?

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 12:18 PM

Hopefully he had a massive stroke, along with some slowly-crippling disease.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 12:25 PM

He's in a cave, hiding from Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 12:33 PM

Aw fuck, OP. Why would you ask this question? Now he'll probably pop up.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 12:36 PM

He's not going to suddenly pop up, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote]Is he hanging upside down in a cave somewhere?

LOL

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 1:21 PM

Maybe he shape-shifted into one of Trump's new coronavirus lapdogs.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 2:51 PM

He's reduced to doing a podcast (snort) now.

I have to monitor this stuff for my job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 2:54 PM

He's like Beetlejuice - don't say Guiliani 3x!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 4:56 PM

Funny you should ask OP. He was interviewed by Piers Morgan on a British morning talk show. It went bonkers apparently.

Morgan: I'm sorry, but you sound completely barking mad, do you know that? You’ve lost the plot and it’s sad to see.

And the hair pulling cat fight was off to the races!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 1:51 PM

Then Giuliani goes on to accuse Morgan of inciting violence🤣

[Quote]The New York City mayor went on undeterred: “Don’t give me that stuff, I know who you are, you can say anything you want about me, but you’re defaming my president and helping to create violence in this country.”

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 2:01 PM

Having watched that hilarious display at R10, I'd say that the asshole Morgan came off better--calm and condescending--and the asshole Giuliani came off like a barking dog. And he did say "fuck." Like Dump, Rudy Crazy Eyes pretends that people can't play back footage.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 2:03 PM

held a klan rally before becoming americas mayor, nine one one redeemed him and his successor.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 2:08 PM

I was gonna just post who the fuck cares where Giuliani is, but then I saw r10.

What a refreshing addition to my Thursday morning! Thank you r10.

The only thing that would have made it better is if they were in a vat of mud and wearing nothing but bras and panties.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 2:08 PM

I keep expecting to see him on 90 day fiancé with a gold digging 19 year old at his side carrying a fifth of vodka in her designer purse.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 2:18 PM

America's Vampire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 2:31 PM

Giuliani or Morgan, R15? Morgan is susceptible to the charms of young women as we saw from his dealings with Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 2:31 PM

That clip at R10 is all over Twitter and Rudy really does come off as stark raving mad

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 2:34 PM

And Rudy is susceptible to the charms of a would-be fascist dictator wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote]Where the fuck is Giuliani?

Wherever he is, he should only stay there.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 4:58 PM

Another of New York's finest.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 5:02 PM

Rudy has gone to ground. He'll be back in another 23 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 5:05 PM

Holy shit. Guess those “Crazy Rudy” joke ads in the subway weren’t really a joke. He was absolutely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 5:24 PM

I put on Fox News the other night to see how they were covering the protests, and there was Ghouliani as a guest saying how HE wouldn’t have allowed the ones in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 5:28 PM

He has been on Fox News saying looting and vandalism wouldn't be happening if he was mayor.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 5:28 PM

If SNL ran the Piers Morgan interview as a skit it would have seemed way too over the top.

Worth watching if you haven't seen it.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 5:30 PM

I think it's...entertaining how these staunch Trump defenders get a good 6 months of positive or negative attention and then he dumps them.

I mean, where's Fauci and whatsherface?

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 6:01 PM

He’s sheltering in place in Trump’s bunker.

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!