Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black family in Canada say Cops killed their daughter earlier today but the media isn’t covering it

The cops claimed that she jumped, but the family said they pushed her over and now are covering for themselves. The media won’t cover it.

Sigh. Idk what is happening anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 5:29 AM

This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 2:55 AM

I wasn't there and don't know any of the facts, but:

There are people in this world who'd rather believe their kid was murdered, than that they committed suicide or died in an accident. That way, they can take out their grief on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 5:12 AM

I find it hard to believe that the cops would just show up and push her off the balcony. If there was a struggle, I could see it happening accidentally. Also, I need more information about the domestic incident they were responding to. Perhaps the person she was fighting with wants to blame the cops instead of whatever they did to drive her to the act.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!