Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Questions for Tops, have you ever just wanted to have a big dick murder your hole?

I am usually a top, like 99% of the time but more and more I find myself getting turned on at the thought of getting my bussy murdered. I had a hook up where the guy just wanted to fuck me because I was a top. He did an excellent job at working the hole so I let him in and I have to admit, I loved it. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 6:44 AM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 1:02 AM

I've never known a "top" use the word "bussy," much less citing wanting it murdered.

I have a feeling we've haven't seen one in the OP.

And topping "99% of the time" requires 99 assholes and one dick to be accurate.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 1:11 AM

r2 sorry is bussy off limits for a top to use?

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 3:59 AM

It may not be off limits, R3; but it is off brand.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 4:02 AM

okay well I still need a big dick to murder my hole.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 1:56 AM

Sure, the thought of it is HOT, but I'm just not cut out for it. I've tried it several times with a few different guys. Maybe I just can't relax enough or something, but the action itself was way less hot than the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 1:58 AM

Exactly R6 -- "Candied apples on a stick; delicious looking, disappointing to eat." - John Barth Lost In The Funhouse

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 3:43 AM

“I never ask this, but you’re short and somewhat funny looking so nobody cares what you say....”

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 4:34 AM

A top is an untrained bottom. Based on personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 4:53 AM

Do poppers help? asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 2:48 PM

I was an exclusive top, but the other day I just made a shit so big it blocked a 4 inch pipe, so I think I'm ready finally.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 3:04 PM

Dust off the cologne tray (especially they grimey Le Male bottle)! R11 is ready!

Use the black flamingo comforter; fluid resistant!

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 3:28 PM

"Made" a shit?

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2020 3:28 PM

I could understand if you did it like Sandra Bernhard -snipping small pieces off in front of really harsh light with pinking sheers.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2020 3:36 PM

To me, there are 100% tops, and then there is everything else. A 99% top is just as worthless to me as a 0% top. The 1% makes you a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 5:42 AM

Never!

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!