Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens says Native Americans were cannibals until the white men rescued them!

Did she learn that at Trump University?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2020 8:00 PM

Some were. Some weren't.

The white men killed so many of them that that didn't matter anymore eventually. But you can't pretend they weren't eating each other when many were. It wasn't exactly the Sedona turquoise festival and hemp fair all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 10:03 PM

There is some evidence that some Native Americans engaged in cannibalism.

And there is ongoing evidence that some Africans continue to engage in both ritual and survival cannibalism...

[quote]Cannibalism has been reported in several recent African conflicts, including the Second Congo War, and the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 10:06 PM

Yes, r1, that means ALL Native Americans were cannibals until the white men saved them! *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 10:08 PM

Awww, you must have had so much trouble on your reading comprehension tests in school, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 10:15 PM

She's wearing pink and there are green apples and blue and white porcelain in the background. Isn't that cultural misappropriation?

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 10:19 PM

R4, I didn't but I bet you did. You have to be pretty dumb to defend Candace Owens.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 10:36 PM

Russians are white people and are still engaging in cannibalism. That Uruguay soccer team that crashed in the Andes, they ate the dead to survive. The Donner Party, sure. So, what's the point? Every race of man has participated in cannibalism at some point. Why is this bitch relevant besides being a self loathing fool?

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 11:01 PM

Grow up, R7 and stop making lame excuses and false equivalencies. Big difference between a handful of people doing something to survive and an ingrained cultural practice. Also, aside from cannibalism, many Native American tribes had truly horrific cultural practices that Christian missionaries are to be thanked for putting a stop to.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 11:34 PM

R8, many Christians still have horrific cultural practices in 2020

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 11:39 PM

R8, like enslaving people...oh wait, white people did that too. Like torturing people...oh wait. Like forcing people to give up their religion....oh....darn it....

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 11:41 PM

Mrs. Bowers:

Candace Owens: “[Native Americans] were cannibals. That stuff stopped when white men began believing in a monotheistic worldview and started assigning morality.”

SPOILER: Genocide and slavery happened once monotheistic white people were running things.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 11:55 PM

I'm guessing r7 is Candace Owens or just some lame asshole defending her. The Vikings sacrificed people, so did the Celts (they threw babies down a well because they had misshapen heads, would you have made it r7?). This dumb bitch was probably thinking of Incans or Aztecs. There's very little proof that "many" Native Americans cannibalized people, it's a sweeping generalization. Anyway, you're all racists to try and pinpoint atrocities on just one race when we've all done it at some point in history so grow up and fuck off, r7.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 1:58 AM

Candace would have been on a plantation in South Carolina being raped by her master every night and beaten during the day. What is wrong with this woman?

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 2:02 AM

OP: Your link doesn't play. Now, is this about the comment she made at CPAC attacking Colin Kaepernick back at the end of February? Or is it something more recent?

It's from months ago. Are you simply trying to fan the flames of race hatred to generate outrage?

Desperate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 2:25 AM

The best takedown of Candance was T.I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 2:29 AM

"Are you simply trying to fan the flames of race hatred to generate outrage?"

No, idiot. But you are by defending her. Let's see if this one works for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 2:35 AM

She’s just another grifter cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 2:38 AM

[quote]But you are by defending her.

R16, objecting to you digging up and dragging three-month-old decomposing trash indoors does not constitute "defending her." Why does every fourth or fifth thread here have to be about some kind of racist outrage? How many threads were there on the stupid-assed Central Park Karen?

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 2:43 AM

r18, you're getting outraged over the fact that we're calling out the racism of others.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 4:29 AM

R19: I'm annoyed that you're trying to cultivate and propagate outrage.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2020 4:32 AM

R20, I'm annoyed that you're trying to pretend it's wrong to be outraged by racist right-wingers. You get outraged by the fact that someone would criticize one of your right-wing faves

I'm so sick of the freeper invasion. Ten years ago we would have been ripping this cunt to shreds. Now, people defend her.

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote] Candace would have been on a plantation in South Carolina being raped by her master every night and beaten during the day. What is wrong with this woman?

There's always an Aunt Thomasina or the "house n-word" that will say and do this sort of absolute fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2020 4:46 AM

How did the whit man save them? With small pox blankets or by killing off the bison?

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2020 4:54 AM

Melania Trump was a cannibal.

I saw her eating that other chick out in those dirty stroke magazines.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2020 5:02 AM

[quote]one of your right-wing faves

I've never had "right-wing faves." Nor am I a "freeper." Read my posting history.

[quote]Ten years ago we would have been ripping this cunt to shreds. Now, people defend her.

No, ten years ago, 'cancel culture' and targeting individuals online wasn't really a thing. Not even here. At 4chan, maybe.

Again, objecting to cultivating and magnifying outrage isn't defending anyone. You don't have any business hunting people to 'rip to shreds' online. It sometimes has real-world consequences. Someday, it's possible that laws will catch up with both the technology and the socio-pathology of savaging people online; it may well become a crime, especially if they come to harm as a result. Online anonymity may have to come to an end, if this trend persists.

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2020 5:21 AM

r25, it's called freedom of speech. Yes, we do have the right to rip people to shreds online. She's a public figure, idiot. No one is invading her privacy. We're making fun of her for public comments she made. How stupid can you be?

We have always made fun of Republicans here, so stop it with the 4chan nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2020 5:24 AM

To misquote the late Molly Ivins. "Candace Owens is dumber than advertised."

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2020 5:43 AM

She’s incredibly ignorant. Willfully so.

Most of her Twitter feed in the last month has been to defend going to Whole Foods (!!) in DC without a mask, and trying to get people riled up about how tragic it is that she must put up with the outrage of people asking why she isn’t wearing a mask. When called out on going to Whole Foods (like those terrible white lib’ruls), she whines about how it’s the closest grocery to her and she couldn’t possibly go anywhere else.

Prior to that she was desperately trying to suck Trump’s dick by pushing the conspiracy theory of how the COVID-19 death counts were being overcounted by leftists to bring down Trump.

Pulls the race card when it’s convenient for her to do so, all the while whining about how liberals always bring race into every scenario. Her claim to fame is that she was bullied about being black at her university.

Basically has been trying to be the Head House Negro for a long time and sees her chance for a HBIC power play now that Diamond and Silk have been thrown out of Massa’s house and into the plantation fields again.

At one point she threatened to run for President!

Seriously crazier than a shithouse rat.

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2020 10:41 AM

Another Black Barbie doll goes conservative from swallowing all that white cock during her formal years.

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2020 11:57 AM

I doubt she swallowed any cock. She gives off that vibe.

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Candace is exhausting.

I should know.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2020 6:26 PM

R28, when talking about the Whole Foods you can't neglect to mention that 12 employees tested positive. I would think it's pretty fucking lucrative to say racist things on behalf of whitewingers, but she's constantly plugging and selling. You'll see Deplorables praising her and then look at their wide open fb pages and it's the most vile racist shit. There isn't enough money in the world.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2020 7:46 PM

Bitch is stealing my act!

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2020 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!