Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Louisiana cop fired for saying 'unfortunate' more black people didn't die of coronavirus

These fuckers are out of control lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 3:44 AM

These cops need to be brought down to earth. America puts them high up on this pedestal and it’s got them running around like they’re Judge Dredd, no trial necessary, when they’re supposed to be regular people like us. It leads to a dehumanization of the very folks they were hired to serve and protect.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 9:28 PM

This is the guy. Scary looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 9:33 PM

Not acceptable at all. A LEO who hates like this cannot do their job, which is to serve and protect ALL citizens. He needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 9:34 PM

The US police are scary indeed. Most are thugs looking to kill someone (usually of color). I’m white and an immigrant but they really make me sick. Is it true they only recruit lower IQ individuals to these roles? Someone told me that and it kind of makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 9:44 PM

Awful AND he was fired. We're not in heaven, but there has been some improvement.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 9:50 PM

Agreed r5

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 9:58 PM

Why do they always hire racist cops?

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 10:06 PM

Because the entire system is racist.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 10:08 PM

I think that's who applies, r7.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 11:21 PM

So this pos cop gets fired. Tomorrow he shows up one county over, applies to the police force and is issued a uniform and shiny new gun by the middle of next week.

It's going to be a long, hot summer.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 11:31 PM

R10 he is too high profiled right now. They won’t hire him until all this settles.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 11:34 PM

You are absolutely right, R10; three weeks, tops, and they'll think the coast is clear for hiring him.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 12:03 AM

His FACE is unfortunate!

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 12:31 AM

I'm a NY city native. 80% of the cops are fucking assholes here and have been for as long as I can remember....all of them black, white, latino, and whatever. The first weekend I moved back to Brooklyn from grad school, I walked to Flatbush Avenue to but a NYtimes. I was three doors from my door and I heard running sneakers behind me. Before I knew it, a black guy about my age had a gun on me telling me to give him my wallet. I told him I had no money, I took only enough for the paper. He looked at me with disbelief, patted me down, then told me to walk and don't look back. I got to my apartment and called the police not even sure it had all happened.

I naively called 911. A squad car pulled up and the fucking black cunt cop was like, what were you doing out at 4 in the morning? I was like fuck you cunt I have a right to go buy a fucking paper and the perp looked like you. I have more stories. I do not miss NYC in the 80s or 90s.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 1:42 AM

R14 ummmm ok???

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 1:49 AM

R15, my point: cops suck and have for decades and come in all shapes and sizes and colors. I'm also R3

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 1:55 AM

[quote]Why do they always hire racist cops?

Law enforcement tends to draw people with control, aggression, and anger issues. Statistically, law enforcement officers are more likely to possess certain psychopathic traits, such as fearlessness and lack of empathy.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 1:59 AM

[quote] Law enforcement tends to draw people with control, aggression, and anger issues.

Indeed. Just ask anyone in the “Ever dated a cop?” threads.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 3:40 AM

Ok - I guess I'm the gayest man on this board, because when I saw the cop's last name was Aucoin and he was from Lafayette, LA, I immediately wondered if he was related to Kevyn Aucoin.

Must be some relation somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!