Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Video Shows Man Calling Police on Black Men Using Shared WeWork Gym

Whitey strikes again...

A venture capitialist in Minneapolis is being accused of racially profiling a group of black men at a WeWork office space, after video of the incident began circulating online on Wednesday. A man, who has since been identifed as Tom Austin, can be seen asking the men if they are also tenants of the building, which has a shared private gym space the men had previously used. When the men don't tell him what floor their rented office space is on, which they have rented for over a year, Austin calls the police.

"As we were working out this man approached and immediately asked us who we were and if 'WE BELONG' in this building," the three men's company, Top Figure, wrote on Instagram alongside videos of the situation. "Granted in order to enter the building you NEED a key card to enter EVERY part of the building which EACH of our team members individually have. We all pay rent here and this man demanded that we show him our key cards or he will call the cops on us. We are sick and tired of tolerating this type of behavior on a day to day basis and we feel that we had to bring light onto this situation," they explained further.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2020 3:25 PM

The white guy I believe has the GAY accent.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 6:24 PM

Whitey never fails

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 9:20 PM

Did we ever come up with the make version of ‘Karen’? Though that guy’s bad bleach job screams Karen anyway

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 9:28 PM

I would "of" welcomed the brothas into the gym. I mean, who cares? Especially in these times getting in a workout is a privilege.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 9:36 PM

Gurl had a facelift, now Gurl will not have have a job or future.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 9:47 PM

That guy has a history of being a racist asshole so good for these guys for putting this online

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 9:48 PM

What is the male term for Karen?? Justin? Jason?

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 9:49 PM

He's too old to be a Karen..what a nelly queen.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 9:50 PM

Male Karen is shameful enough!

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 10:01 PM

He is such a Queen.

I hate how online so many are saying “the black guys should have just told him”. The point is they shouldn’t have to. He isn’t their authority. He isn’t superior. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 10:07 PM

Male Karen = Kyle

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 10:44 PM

What [R10} said! Where do these people get off thinking they have the right to harass people and police public (or private) spaces??

Funny, but you never hear of black people calling the cops on white strangers in their neighborhoods -Even though they are statistically far more likely to commit acts of domestic terrorism!

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 10:47 PM

Tom Austin also spent years battling the renaming of a lake in Minneapolis. Lake Calhoun, originally named after a proponent of slavery and of Native American removal, was returned to its Native American name, Bde Maka Ska, despite this racist queen's efforts.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 10:50 PM

Lmao he belongs in the backwoods somewhere, where he will not have to see black folk. He can stay with his small minded white klan.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 10:56 PM

Brad is the male form of Karen, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 10:57 PM

Stupid racist cunt has already been doxed.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 11:00 PM

This guy is a GAY MALE Karen, therefore he is a BRUCE.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2020 12:13 AM

Hey, I’m Bruce. A gay male Karen is a Kenneth

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2020 12:56 AM

So a gay male Karen (a Kenneth) strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2020 1:01 AM

Probably a DLer

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2020 1:05 AM

He’s lost his lease!

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2020 1:43 AM

Male Karen is Maren.

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2020 1:46 AM

I like Kenneth better than Bruce or Brad for a male Karen. I was thinking Glenn would be good but Kenneth has two syllables and starts with K so it translates better.

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2020 2:46 AM

To me, a male Karen is a Stuart

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2020 2:48 AM

I thought it was chad

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2020 5:18 AM

That is definitely the male Karen haircut

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2020 5:30 AM

What did this pos even do for a living? Give discount handies in his office space?

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2020 5:32 AM

I continue to be amazed on how people are not tuned into public awareness. When there is a racial incident that has been reported nationwide you don't make the decision to enforce an office building policy on a group of black men. If your a dick , you can contact building management to confirm this . Wee-Work buildings are secured and require badge access to facilities. So those men obviously had key cards to access the area.

Now all white men over 40 will be stereotyped as stupid entitled racists . Add that to the fact this guy was obviously gay even compounds that stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2020 10:23 AM

BRUCE is upset because his gay cruise is cancelled this summer and he's taking out his frustration on the BROTHERS.

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2020 1:12 PM

Male Karen in Kevin. Sometimes spelled KKKevin.

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2020 1:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2020 1:40 PM

Plain old Bob. A male Karen is a Bob.

Nosy, pushy, demanding, entitled, aloof, condescending, Bob.

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]I hate how online so many are saying “the black guys should have just told him”. The point is they shouldn’t have to. He isn’t their authority. He isn’t superior. Just stop.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. But the kicker is they even DID tell him. He didn’t believe them.

by Anonymousreply 33May 29, 2020 2:16 PM

[quote] If your a dick ,

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 34May 29, 2020 2:17 PM

Apparently R34 has no dick or very small one to be obsessed with grammar over content

by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2020 2:44 PM

That's not a gay accent - its his dentures.

Asshole - hope he gets everything coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 36May 29, 2020 3:17 PM

What is a gay accent?

by Anonymousreply 37May 29, 2020 3:18 PM

Anyone who doesn't sound attractive is a homosexual according to unattractive people, R37.

by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote] Did we ever come up with the make version of ‘Karen’? Though that guy’s bad bleach job screams Karen anyway

A BRO is a male Karen.

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2020 3:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!