Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean & Madonna: what went wrong?

They seemed head-over-heels for each other, then...

Should she have decided to just retire and become a Hollywood wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 5:09 PM

Perhaps the fact that he was a crazy spoiled bipolar addict who beat her senseless, tied her up for hours and threatened to kill her. It was that incident that finally ended the marriage. At that point her life was on the line.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 4:14 PM

He was an alcoholic. He had anger issues. He hated the spotlight. Her star was rising at a rate only a handful of people have ever experienced in the world. It was bound to fail. I think both were at fault though I believe he was more so due to his drinking and rage issues. They both seemed to be deeply in love with each other. Fuck she looked good at his charity event in 2016. She looked like she did in 1985.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 4:15 PM

“ Trussed her up like a Thanksgiving turkey”...... my favorite Vadge story.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 4:17 PM

I dont understand where these meaningless threads keep coming from, about celebs and events that were cold, stiff, and dead 30 years ago...

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 4:20 PM

When you hold somebody against their will and threaten them with a baseball bat.....

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 4:22 PM

Order! Order! You may only talk about what I deem au courant!

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote] Should she have decided to just retire and become a Hollywood wife?

Wow.

Ever thought about why you hate women so much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 5:07 PM

From the fractured mind of a vicious elderly queen who’s been stewing in hatred and ancient cultural references since time immemorial, R4.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!