Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Ripa has secretly been filming Live in Mustique

She's acts like she's filming from her home, but she's actually "quarantined" on a wealthy private island for stars and billionaires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 4:53 PM

This bag of bones annoys me to no end. You know she is an unlikable bitch when both, Regis AND Michael Strahan bailed on her with little notice.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 1:50 PM

What a lying cunt.

Just like her co-star Ryan StrokeCrest, the wax figure.

Two phony twats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 1:50 PM

No Shit Sherlock. ...do a search next time.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 1:50 PM

[Kelly Ripa shows off her floral caftan.]

Bitch, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 1:59 PM

Where's GOOP?!

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Link, R3?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:10 PM

JFC. I did a search and found at least three existing threads on this very specific topic. THREE!

You type "Kelly Ripa" in the search box. You uncheck the far right and middle box. You check "by date."

You then use your eyes and READ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:18 PM

R7 is very rude.

What a nasty woman.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:23 PM

R8, And, you keep adding new threads. You don't see me judging you.

And, I'm a man. How very [italic]rude[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 2:31 PM

R7, those other threads were just about her being in the Caribbean. No one knew she was in Mustique, an ultra exclusive private island for zillionaires.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 1:04 PM

No matter how many threads have been created, doing her show from an upscale retreat is completely tone deaf. Unemployment rate is sky high and folks are struggling with debt and she posts from a playground and the wealthy and famous. She is a simple white bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 4:02 PM

Looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 4:45 PM

I wonder what they eat on the island. I’d ask her but she probably wouldn’t know. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 4:47 PM

So the rich are staying in places for rich people. Why is this news? And how is it "tone deaf" if she's going out of her way to not talk about it or rub her privilege in people's faces?

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!