Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Attention! All threads must mention "white people" or "Karens" now

More, more!

Since that seems to be the way DL is going, I say let's welcome the change! Copious use of "y'all" and "LMAO" are optional, but will likely happen anyway! Don't worry that anyone will suspect you use overdone memes in lieu of developing a unique personality, I say let the herd mentality roam free! Moo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2020 6:24 AM

It's so true.... and people wonder why no one wants them as neighbors

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 3:44 AM

Oh, blow it out your tubenburbles, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Has there been an increase of reddit users on DL recently? Cuz... this makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 3:47 AM

OP, I'm going to need to speak to your manager.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 3:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 3:49 AM

This thread will end in tears šŸ˜¢.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 3:52 AM

You shouldn't be posting a thread, OP.

Muriel?! MURIEL?!?! OP'S THREAD IS RUNNING ME OVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 3:53 AM

Adults doing their best to create slang as if young people are saying it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 3:53 AM

Can't argue with a word, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Did I ever mention to you that I know a white woman named Karen who called the police on a black man? Boy, was she embarrassed when she learned it was only a white guy with a dark tan. She claimed the light was low and when he asked for her number she immediately called 911. Later, they laughed about it and went on a date.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 3:56 AM

White devils, all of you!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 3:56 AM

On my "NextDoor" app, it's the Karens vs. the Bernie Bros, stridently self-righteous vs. pig-sty rude, and MASKS are the word in battle with speeding contagious bicyclists with no distancing parameters.

It leaves a conveniently buffered zone for the fearful non-committal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 3:57 AM

Every election you are going to find an uptick in threads that are meant to divide and stir the pot. You come to expect it. It's part of the deal. You either let them get to you or you just breeze on by.

I will admit that the Karen meme upsets me because DL, up until the last few years, had it's on vocabulary about certain things. Words and phrases used here were somewhat unique to this place. The proliferation of "Karen" just means that we are no different than anyone else now.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

Shut the fuck OP, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

OP = Karen with the smelly twat

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

Implying women are "cows" ... groundbreaking.

If anything, DL has been overrun by fear-mongering gay Gary's who have these paranoiac delusions that "fraus" and "Karens" are taking over DL.

Is it just a few Gary's? Or is there an army of them?

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 4:31 AM

^ such wit!

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 4:31 AM

Hmm

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 9:27 AM

[quote] Has there been an increase of reddit users on DL recently

Yes. I can smell Reddit (and Twitter) posters' herd immaturity and their overall naĆÆvety about life a mile away.

Reddit, by the way, used to be an interesting place to discuss obscure topics and toss around off-color opinions and ideas. It's now reduced to memes and kiddies arguing about which late 2000s cartoons delineates the younger millennials from the Gen Z generation which, no offense to either of them, is not exactly my idea of interesting.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 9:56 AM

The funny thing is that most of the articles about ā€œKarensā€ are written by white and Asian women.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 10:02 AM

Because r20, everyone has encountered Karen.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 10:04 AM

No, it's because lazy writers and headline editors use cliches to appeal to the general public in an attempt to go viral.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 10:13 AM

Just block them and move on.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2020 11:03 AM

I think it's very offensive to Karen Carpenter.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2020 11:29 AM

...if the NAME fits...

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2020 11:31 AM

Itā€™s the lipstick alley assholes.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2020 1:16 PM

This will end in tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 1:36 PM

R21 I think itā€™s more about white women writers saying ā€œthat isnā€™t me!ā€

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2020 1:36 PM

R28 Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2020 1:57 PM

Ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2020 2:07 PM

^^^^

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2020 4:04 PM

Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen Karen

I AM HILARIOUS!!

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2020 6:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!