Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Holderness Family Deals with Quarantining

Daddy Holderness is no Bonnie Tyler, but he’s a decent singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 10:19 PM

Hes cute with total BDF and they are an adorable couple.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 3:01 AM

I felt like the guy in the video until I went to my hair cutter and visited him in his backyard two weeks ago. We were outside and we both wore masks. I couldn't take it any longer, and his shop wasn't open.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 3:26 AM

Daddy Holderness is rather hot. In the Christmas Video a few years ago, the included in the song that he had a vasectomy that year.

The videos done by his team, including his wife and others, are quite entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 4:12 AM

I have been living under a rock for the last 7 years, so I hadn't learn of the Holderness Family until a friend sent me a link to one of their pandemic videos, which was hilarious. Most of their recent vids are funny. I like this Elton John parody video a lot. "Don't come closer, anti-masker."

Dad - Penn Holdernness - is super-handsome and seems to be trim and fit as well. He has that grown-up douchebro alpha male look I love. His having been snipped detracts his hotness, but you can't have everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 9:35 PM

He's called Penn?

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 9:45 PM

R5, I know! I wonder if they named their kids Cornell and Brown.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!