Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meryl’s Daughter Being A Shady Cunt to Glenn

Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 7:26 AM

If it's true, it's fucking hilarious. If it's fake...it's still fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 2:08 AM

😂 Bwahaha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 2:13 AM

That's rude and not funny. The Gummer bitch is 36 years old. Grow the fuck up. She owes Glenn an apology.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 2:31 AM

What a shady lady

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 2:38 AM

What was the point of that shitty comment? Glenn possesses a consistent talent. Meryl's comes and goes. Meryl has been riding on her reputation for the last 20 years. Glenn keeps stretching and reinventing herself.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:48 AM

Meant as a joke, dears.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:53 AM

R6 Nope. Good for you trying to cover for the Meryl's untalented daughter but no. Her comment was not meant as a joke unless Gummer posts that it was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:55 AM

I thought she tried to return some tea towels from G.'s estate sale.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 3:04 AM

R6. The joke didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 3:17 AM

We've always had troubles with Mamie. I think it was something that got in my blood during the Out of Africa shoot. Screwed her up totally. Is she still acting? I try not to watch.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 3:50 AM

MSGummer would be Meryl and not the daughter. Obviously fake but I laughed my ass off!

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 3:51 AM

Remember that horrible piece of shit show on the CW, Emily Owens, M.D.? Most people don't Mamie Gummer was plays the titular character. I guess it was supposed to be CW's dramedy version of Grey's anatomy. It only lasted for one season which was generous.

I only watched it for the hot Justin Hartley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

[quote] MSGummer would be Meryl and not the daughter.

She goes by Gummer, dear.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 4:02 AM

I see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 4:03 AM

What a horrid, old-fashioned name, Mamie - the joke's on her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 4:04 AM

OP - that was hilarious. And I say that as a big Glenn fan. And, honestly, some of you are just so gullible. You actually think Meryl or her daughter posted that comment on IG? Come on...

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 4:14 AM

I’ll bet it was a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 4:18 AM

That was Meryl not Mamie. It was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 4:25 AM

stupid cunt just like her mother

glenn close is a better actress than meryl dont @ me

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 4:31 AM

That non-joke would only work if Mamie knows Glenn very, very, very, very well. If not, it's very disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 4:37 AM

Jesus. This is why you don't share jokes with the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 4:41 AM

Yes, I'm sure with the zillion celeb sites out there, not a single one was interested in the child of a huge star insulting another huge star.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 4:52 AM

I can’t stomach Meryl “clap for pedophile piece of shit rapist Roman Polanski” Streep and her FUG daughter’s. They have jobs because of their mother but they are lacking in looks or talent . To dare say anything to the phenom that is Glenn Close- all gummers should be chewed up and spit out of Hollywood! The nerve. Also Streep was a Weinstein supporter until the shit hit the fan. She’s also pro Woody I Fuck my kid and step kid Allen. Bitch has zero fucks for child abusers as long as she’s getting jobs by “artistes” (yes with an E for extra phony)

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2020 5:08 AM

Not only is it stupid joke; it's an old joke. During the first Bush presidency, one of the late night hosts (I think Letterman) joked that he hadn't been president long and already he had put his wife on the one-dollar bill.

A much better fit IMO.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2020 5:39 AM

the others allegations are true but she didn't support Woody Allen r23. Going back to shortly after she did Manhattan she went public with not liking the film, the characters and how he treated her as a director.

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2020 6:19 AM

I met Mamie at a party and I almost said to her: "My FAVORITE actress in the world! Is YOUR ....AUNT!"

"I LOVE Maeve Kinkead!"

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2020 6:22 AM

Is Mamie not the daughter?

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 7:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!