Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#JusticeForCarolyn -- help make it happen Datalounge!

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been under public pressure to rein in President Donald Trump on the social networking platform.

Trump, who routinely violates the company’s terms of service, has not had his account shut down like the company routinely does when others violate the company’s rules. T

Trump accusing MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough of murder has highlighted the issue.

On Tuesday, the popular “unverified” account @TheTweetOfGod tweeted out a tale of Trump murdering a woman to draw attention to the situation. The story appears to be invented, but spread quickly by fans of the account, which has over six million followers.

{continued at link}

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2020 1:19 AM

Hysterical! Scarborough is a world class, condescending ass. He probably has her hair ribbon in a floor board of his house.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 1:31 AM

Go away. I am so SICK OF TRUMP ON THE DL!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 1:44 AM

Make it trend!

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 1:46 AM

It’s been trending all day

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 1:55 AM

If you search the name "Carolyn Gombell" you will find nothing before today. Trump's henchmen scrubbed every reference to this poor women. She's just not there!

A lot of people are saying her murdered her. A lot of people want to know the truth about how he killed her.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:13 AM

I think rather than make something trend on Twitter, it would be more effective if everyone who is not a Trumpster instead deleted their Twitter account.[italic]That[/italic] would make Dorsey notice.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:15 AM

I am pretty sure this story was created to defame the fat orange turd (like you needed something fake after all the shit he's done IRL) and make a parallel btwn the fake murder it's Tweeting about Joe Scarborough.

They really should bring up the very real helicopter bombing that Trumphole paid the mob to conduct in order to kill off some Taj Mahal execs..

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:21 AM

[quote] They really should bring up the very real

Democrats don't play dirty enough. With Trump, there's just such an absolute treasure trove of sleaze, dirt, allegations, innuendo to be lobbed his way. Enough with this "we go higher" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:27 AM

R7, tell us more! Seriously, I always thought that crash was suspect.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 2:27 AM

Defaming Trump is just a means to an end. It puts pressure on Jack Dorsey to enforce the Twitter rules against Trump's tweets.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 2:35 AM

I'm all for it!

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 5:11 AM

Trump looks like shit in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 5:27 AM

Does Trump ever not look like shit, R12?

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 6:40 AM

Anything to get him off Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 10:16 AM

His Twitters the only window into the mind of madness we've got. And I'd at least like some advanced warning before he tries to nuke Luxembourg or something.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 10:23 AM

LOL R7

As noted, that was the point

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 12:20 PM

creepy cunts

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 12:39 PM

I have a better idea, let him tweet he's his own worst enemy, just keep him from blocking any responses.

I'd read his feed all day :)

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 12:45 PM

Raw Story is basically a glorified Huffington Post.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 12:47 PM

Carolyn's murder shouldn't be in vain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 1:50 PM

#JusticeForCarolyn

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 3:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 3:13 PM

That moron doesn't understand the absolute literal first thing about the First Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2020 3:33 PM

If you haven't checked out the hashtag on Twitter, please do. There are some hilarious perfect parodies of deplorable and QAnon type posters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2020 3:49 PM

It's just speculation but Trump had so many Mafia dealings as a bankrupt real estate mogul in NY that I imagine it would have been easy for him to get it done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2020 5:49 PM

I forgot about that crash. I don't put ANYTHING pass that man. He has no soul.

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2020 1:19 AM

Past that man. OOOPS.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2020 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!